VariableFire's Recent Activity

1. VariableFire replied to the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

My lone disappointment is that it sacrificed internal space for the open space.

Apr 19, 2024 at 6:31 PM
  2. VariableFire liked thedemonocus's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed armories show as empty in new sunstone base.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:34 AM
  3. VariableFire replied to the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

At least the pieces of content aren't so hard they can't be pugged, despite what some tryhards were fuming about during one of my runs (had...

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:03 AM
  4. VariableFire posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Fortress Lair Bundle on Loyalty Vendor messed up

I bought the bundle on the loyalty vendor, got charged the proper amount for the bundle, and only got base theme. EDIT: Never mind, I have...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:29 PM
  5. VariableFire liked Reinheld's post in the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

What people? I never said that. I've said it was about getting the feats done quickly....AND smashing through stuff...and to an...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:24 AM
  6. VariableFire replied to the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

I will laugh so hard if it's 2x augments. Haven't had those in a while (for good reason, true).

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:21 AM
  7. VariableFire liked Random Mind's post in the thread New power set Wishlist.

I've said it before, I think the best solution is to add more iconic powers. I think it would be easier to transfer powers from characters...

Apr 14, 2024 at 5:47 PM
  8. VariableFire liked Reinheld's post in the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

I think the issue is that in order to make the content for 'everyone' you need to have too wide a swing in difficulty from top to bottom...

Apr 6, 2024
  9. VariableFire liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

Personally, Elite+ should be in the game but only drop cosmetic items like previous survival modes. Supply drops, orbitals, henchmen,...

Apr 6, 2024
  10. VariableFire liked PsySomatic's post in the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

This may be controversial, but I don't think they should have bothered with Elite + at all. Because a group of players has played together...

Apr 6, 2024
  11. VariableFire liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Server Delay.

The lag spikes, server Delay, slow rendering, and glitching movement today is HORRIBLE. Very much worse than I've seen in the past couple...

Apr 4, 2024
  12. VariableFire liked CantLoginWithPS's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

I'll just drop this here, think of me what you want. When it comes to helping randoms with feats in LFG nowadays, if I can't completely...

Mar 27, 2024
  13. VariableFire liked Reinheld's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

According to many here is you don't have enough 'gud'. They will tell you to 'get gud' and the problem is solely on you to solve....

Mar 27, 2024
  14. VariableFire liked Reinheld's post in the thread Getting Help with Old Content.

This was and is also my stance. I'd only ever help on a feat if either A) I needed it (and I could just run it on an alt if I had it...

Mar 27, 2024
  15. VariableFire liked BUDOKAI101's post in the thread Progressively Harder Content!.

They need to be dropping way more regular content that's where 90% of the player base is anyway. Anybody enjoying Elite or harder content...

Mar 20, 2024
  16. VariableFire liked Ala Rebeldex's post in the thread This week in DCUO....

Imagine how bad the situation is that they can´t even get their repetitive seasonals on time... [IMG]

Mar 14, 2024
  17. VariableFire liked SethZoulMonEl's post in the thread Devs if you are not doing artifact 2x xp week anymore please tell us.

I definitely resemble that remark. Ah, all the tiny amounts of XP I gained from that across several characters. They really should have...

Mar 12, 2024
  18. VariableFire liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread What’s going on with the St Patrick’s Day Event?.

Thats the best part. There is NOTHING announced beside a Booster bundle for the whole year!. No content, no nothing. Only confirmation...

Mar 9, 2024
  19. VariableFire liked Illumin411's post in the thread Free to play is killing the game.

Monetiziation is the one and only thing that keeps ANY development studio in business. Without it they all die. They aren't charities....

Mar 8, 2024
  20. VariableFire liked KneelBeforeZodd's post in the thread Free to play is killing the game.

Im way past that tbh, leaving f2p is not an option (nor is it profitable) and we just have to accept they are going to shutdown the game if...

Mar 8, 2024
  21. VariableFire replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Funny thing is I usually buy at least one Booster Bundle to sort of encourage the sale of cool cosmetic items that aren't tied to feats....

Mar 7, 2024
  22. VariableFire liked Irvynnge's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Ep 29: Riddled With Crime!.

to all the complainers & begrudgers, don't run it, then. there ya go. problem solved.

Feb 28, 2024
  23. VariableFire liked Emoney's post in the thread Stabilizer Mission.

They were part of the Fate daily rewards, but it was changed back to this format because somehow they were being exploited in the daily...

Feb 27, 2024
  24. VariableFire replied to the thread Supercharge revamp when.

So supercharges are never getting revamped unless a TC and/or new artifact is involved somehow? Remember, WoP's change coincided with a...

Feb 18, 2024