undrline's Recent Activity

1. undrline replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 26, 2024 (6AM PT).

lol, this game was built when it was recommended that everyone restart their machines every day to deal with the cruft. It was also...

Mar 25, 2024 at 7:21 PM
  2. undrline liked kallader's post in the thread Downtime Server Downtime - March 26, 2024 (6AM PT).

They will probably also add some April fool stuff same time for next week mini event

Mar 25, 2024 at 6:44 PM
  3. undrline liked FoolsFire's post in the thread Illegal gambling to minor.

[IMG]

Mar 14, 2024
  4. undrline liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Another week of radio silence....

They put a lot of budget and updates into EverQuest because of their 25th Anniversary so not surprised they’ve got more communication...

Mar 14, 2024
  5. undrline replied to the thread Best open world seasonal route - novice help.

If you post this kind of thing in the guides section, as the original poster, you have infinite edit time:...

Mar 14, 2024
  6. undrline replied to the thread The Players Behind The Game.

Me in 1983 [IMG]

Feb 26, 2024
  7. undrline liked TheLorax's post in the thread To the new creative director.

Also could we please take a step back from reinventing "new gimmicks" and take a look at improving already existing features that haven't...

Feb 23, 2024
  8. undrline liked Proxystar's post in the thread To the new creative director.

If you won't do it, then I will. Please remove the time capsules and start selling things in the marketplace. Thanks.

Feb 23, 2024
  9. undrline posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Character Creation Failure

I'm receiving multiple reports on Discord of players getting to the end of character creation and the name validation doesn't occur. No...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Feb 21, 2024
  10. undrline liked Angeliana's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

We are aware you all are passionate about DCUO, and about your feelings (good or bad) regarding any of the recent game team departures. We...

Feb 12, 2024
  11. undrline liked PsySomatic's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Interesting: But nonetheless. You are putting blame on his shoulders for something that could have easily been out of his...

Feb 12, 2024
  12. undrline liked PsySomatic's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

I have been to the forums of many other games throughout my life, they honestly did not seem much different from these forums. Also,...

Feb 12, 2024
  13. undrline liked PsySomatic's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Some of these comments are pretty extreme. Mepps may have not been the perfect community manager, but I'd be willing to bet the toxicity...

Feb 12, 2024
  14. undrline liked KneelBeforeZodd's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Mepps used to pass feedback to the team and help them understand what people wanted, but I dont think he had any power to tell what...

Feb 11, 2024
  15. undrline liked Gassius_Spray's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Well if this game is going to prosper, then EG7 is going to have to stop floating other games in its game investment portfolio with...

Feb 11, 2024
  16. undrline replied to the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

When I tried them, it was like an entire game had been condensed to just Legends PvE. At least when we have different batmans running...

Feb 11, 2024
  17. undrline liked EthanBlack's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

If I had to deal with the childish and toxic players and the petty stuff his job included, I wouldn't have lasted half as long. I mostly...

Feb 11, 2024
  18. undrline liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Just like DCUO probably. How does the only online multiple platform console multiplayer game with Superman, Batman etc not be able to...

Feb 11, 2024
  19. undrline liked >>>KIra<<<'s post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

I am a little sad about these turn of events. It greatly concerns me and the future of this game.

Feb 11, 2024
  20. undrline liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

I'm gone for the weekend and come back to see this on the Forums?! I read this and I was like Oh wow! What is going on?! I read his...

Feb 11, 2024
  21. undrline liked LowFlyingMoon's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Lol @ forum trolls crawling out of the woodwork, rejoicing at the thought they'll now be free to spew vile nonsense without consequences,...

Feb 11, 2024
  22. undrline liked Domana's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

The comments in this thread alone show what an impossible task Mepps had to deal with. I wish him the best and will miss his snarky...

Feb 11, 2024
  23. undrline liked Proxystar's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

All the best to Mepps and any dev that might have experienced redundancy, not a pleasant time or experience. best of luck for your...

Feb 10, 2024