tukuan's Recent Activity

1. tukuan replied to the thread DEVS: please for the love of all that is good and right.

Sorry I just have clarified that I meant the seasonal events not the current episode as an event.

Mar 2, 2021 at 10:41 AM
  2. tukuan posted a new thread.

DEVS: please for the love of all that is good and right

Can we please just have ALL event missions complete and issue the reward automatically. I gotta think I'm not the only one that when I get...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Mar 2, 2021 at 9:29 AM
  3. tukuan replied to the thread 31st World boss insane screen tearing.

I've never come across that on PC, even on my old machine which had a pretty limp video card.

Mar 2, 2021 at 9:24 AM
  4. tukuan replied to the thread Can we get an exact date the Anniversary ends?.

I think they are being intentionally guarded because they don't want to commit to a specific date for SM. That said I'm hoping they'll at...

Feb 28, 2021 at 6:17 PM
  5. tukuan replied to the thread Can you extend the bonus time bacon's yet about 1 week?.

You could just opt not to do it no? As for lag when you phase in, it should be a low population zone but I suppose it's...

Feb 28, 2021 at 6:16 PM
  6. tukuan liked BÆ–ack's post in the thread Can you extend the bonus time bacon's yet about 1 week?.

^ Is it possible? Pls :) Ps sorry for the mistake in the title, wanted to say Beacons.

Feb 28, 2021 at 6:10 PM
  7. tukuan liked Snow OwI's post in the thread MEPPS & MEGAZILLA I GOTTA ASK WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET THIS HAT.

Even though called a fedora ingame that's a trilby.Trilby's has smaller brim and ls overall smaller than a fedora.I So wish we had a...

Feb 27, 2021 at 3:05 PM
  8. tukuan liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread Episode base item vendor.

Please can we get a base item vendor tied to episodes in our HQ? This would include the existing base item loot boxes (and collection...

Feb 26, 2021 at 6:03 PM
  9. tukuan liked Captain1Dynamo's post in the thread Bonus Time Beacons & New Rewards.

Really surprised that Cosmic Boy's big shiny balls accessory didn't make it to the vendor.

Feb 26, 2021 at 12:40 PM
  10. tukuan liked willflynne's post in the thread What's your least favorite thing about Dcuo and why.

Players who insist on trying to gate content for other players (the "you must be THIS tall to ride" crowd) and players who insist that...

Feb 26, 2021 at 11:28 AM
  11. tukuan replied to the thread What's your least favorite thing about Dcuo and why.

Or at the very least accessories. I was hoping optimistically for a proty with the current content

Feb 26, 2021 at 11:27 AM
  12. tukuan liked WilderMidnight's post in the thread What's your least favorite thing about Dcuo and why.

no legion of super pets dlc.

Feb 26, 2021 at 11:27 AM
  13. tukuan liked Mepps's post in the thread Bonus Time Beacons & New Rewards.

[IMG] Get your Legion in before Survival Mode launches this March. Bonus currency and new rewards in Episode 39: Long Live The Legion!...

Feb 24, 2021
  14. tukuan liked Reinheld's post in the thread DCUO - Biggest regret.

I regret ever finding out that the game was on PC (Started on PS4). Had I never started up the PC accounts I'd have had a lot more time in...

Feb 24, 2021
  15. tukuan liked Kuno's post in the thread What's reasonable to hope for/expect.

I hope duos are making their return with next episode... they've been missing from the last 3 episodes. Duos are quick content to play...

Feb 24, 2021
  16. tukuan replied to the thread What's reasonable to hope for/expect.

IMO Sidebosses are a good way to give something more to those that want them but they need a viable reason to hit them. I can't...

Feb 24, 2021
  17. tukuan liked Charon's post in the thread What's reasonable to hope for/expect.

It doesn't. I don't drop vague teasers on things already announced.

Feb 24, 2021
  18. tukuan replied to the thread Resurgence Mega Capsule end?.

Aha, I vaguely remember that.

Feb 23, 2021
  19. tukuan liked Mepps's post in the thread Platform Discrimination - Love for Xbox, Lag for everyone else..

Hey everyone. Long time no see. This gift for Xbox is actually the change you're calling for. We would like to be more generous in taking...

Feb 23, 2021
  20. tukuan replied to the thread Resurgence Mega Capsule end?.

The time line has never been announced but it's been pretty consistent at 28-29 days for all except for #5 which was 71 days. I...

Feb 23, 2021
  21. tukuan replied to the thread Is it true that this new DLC gonna be a continuation of Long Live the Legion?.

I'd love to see more Legion content, but I'm content to wait until they have the time to really flesh out the roster with Legion characters...

Feb 22, 2021
  22. tukuan liked AV's post in the thread Again with the speedhacks....

The irony of console tryna get passed off as pure/innocent here XD Let's not forget all the console dupe/cash/TC cheats/exploits that...

Feb 21, 2021
  23. tukuan liked DCUO Post's post in the thread Again with the speedhacks....

Thanks PS players, good to know you have our backs. Thanks for grouping us with the nimrods who are using hacks. Oh this is for the 2...

Feb 21, 2021