tukuan's Recent Activity

1. tukuan replied to the thread Tempus Fuginaut revealed!!.

It would likely clip for a two armed toon. That said there are other capes that clip so it's not exactly a non-starter.

Aug 4, 2021 at 6:02 PM
  2. tukuan replied to the thread Brand New Characters You Would Like To See In DCUO.

More Legionnaires would be great and a lot of the assets are there for more content. Batwing would be a nice addition and he looks like...

Jun 27, 2021
  3. tukuan liked Psycho Tech's post in the thread Brand New Characters You Would Like To See In DCUO.

Since that will never happen, my realistic choices would be -The Brain & Mallah They are both present in game but only as a sightseeing...

Jun 27, 2021
  4. tukuan liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Tides of War Summer Event.

It's the back for the feat

Jun 10, 2021
  5. tukuan replied to the thread Tides of War Summer Event.

Mepps can you confirm if it's the back Trident for the feat or is it the weapon style? I suspect it's the back but better to be sure.

Jun 10, 2021
  6. tukuan liked Mepps's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in DCUO.

CELEBRATE PRIDE IN DCUO The DCUO Team is happy to celebrate Pride Month with these free gifts! Express your pride or show your support...

Jun 10, 2021
  7. tukuan replied to the thread Content Spotlight: Death of Superman & More!.

The spawn rate for the mobs needs to be increased. The influx of OP players means that they get wiped pretty quickly and you spend a lot...

Jun 3, 2021
  8. tukuan replied to the thread Tides of War 2021 Rewards Showcase!.

Note much I'd use but might add some of it to my tiki base. That aside I quite like the seahorse supply drop.

May 31, 2021
  9. tukuan liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Tides of War 2021 Rewards Showcase!.

Showcasing all the rewards, beside the Lawn Chair that is bugged. This time I added subtitles to show items names. hope you enjoy the video...

May 31, 2021
  10. tukuan replied to the thread Source Marks Week!.

For future reference, it woulda been better if this and last week were swapped. Given that I suspect a few people like myself had to spam...

May 26, 2021
  11. tukuan liked Jafin's post in the thread Healers need a dominance buff.

This...this has to be a troll post right?

May 26, 2021
  12. tukuan replied to the thread Source and Zeus orbital uplink devices.

On the surface I got the argument that it was a bit much though I loved it that, however that argument falls pretty flat when there...

May 23, 2021
  13. tukuan liked Light Bender92's post in the thread Source and Zeus orbital uplink devices.

Bro I know exactly what you mean. Previously the Zeus one looked phenomenal but people complained that it was too much FX so they toned it...

May 23, 2021
  14. tukuan liked Yass Queen Hyppolyta's post in the thread How About a Movement Tree Abilities Artifact?.

I'd love to see an artifact that makes the most of the movement tree abilities. Maybe something that would add one new power per movement...

May 23, 2021
  15. tukuan liked Magnificent's post in the thread Asymmetrical griefing in Spring Event.

If only there were a phase where they were auto--flagged as PVP and you could just attack them as a way to retaliate... j/k, sort...

May 23, 2021
  16. tukuan liked Reinheld's post in the thread Why are people so focused on tiny stat gains?.

Don't forget that those arti stats are accompanied with whatever the buff/benefit is of that arti and some of those are huge. And it...

May 20, 2021
  17. tukuan liked KneelBeforeZodd's post in the thread Why are people so focused on tiny stat gains?.

It's what I always say: 200 artifacts and over 400 SPs isn't mandatory to finish any content, but if you have 4 dps with 3% more might/prec...

May 20, 2021
  18. tukuan posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Flashpoint Huntress

She's been erratic for a bit. For the last few weeks she'd stand off to the side when she was clearly within range to draw aggro until...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

May 20, 2021
  19. tukuan replied to the thread Bonus Currency Week!.

They have never been on the first bonus week.

May 19, 2021
  20. tukuan liked Mepps's post in the thread Spring Sale 2021!.

[IMG] SPRING SALE! Stock up on the DCUO essentials this week just in time for spring. The following fan-favorite consumable items are 30%...

May 19, 2021
  21. tukuan liked Imaginos's post in the thread Make Buff Cookies Account Bound.

They really do need to increase the stack to something reasonable like 99. They also should make base items stack.

May 18, 2021
  22. tukuan replied to the thread savegame login location dc universe online for pc.

You don't need to back anything up except maybe some screen caps if you have any you want to keep. When you reinstall the client...

May 15, 2021