Tsavorentless's Recent Activity

1. Tsavorentless posted a new thread.

Heras ambrosia

Why does the nitros cancel it??? Anyone?? Completely stupid.

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Aug 9, 2020
  2. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Add 25 Aether marks at reset and mark to orion.

Let's not mention alts n if ur stuck on a shtty phase losing during the instance

Aug 4, 2020
  3. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Add 25 Aether marks at reset and mark to orion.

People that work don't grind 500 a day n the 999 cap needs raised.

Aug 4, 2020
  4. Tsavorentless posted a new thread.

Way around being locked out bounty phase.

The main way is right when Hydra dies u phase then over n over n you'll get in. Other way when any boss dies when people teleport n freeze...

Aug 4, 2020
  5. Tsavorentless posted a new thread.

Add 25 Aether marks at reset and mark to orion

Like the title add 10 to orion n the aether to Trevor. To help with the grind. Wut do yous think?

Aug 4, 2020
  6. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Got a feeling, 4th artifact slot is about to be announced.

People are asking for a 4slot and I'm not asking for a traditional one I'm asking for the tacticality of a 200 that's what I'd want but...

Jul 30, 2020
  7. Tsavorentless replied to the thread I Can't Stand Artifacts.

Bottom line if you wait til the next set the last ones will be able to be used on double nth. I guessed we were gnna have double n used...

Jul 30, 2020
  8. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Feeding Wonderverse Augments.

Go level metal resonators then feed them into the wonderverse ones. They go up to 15 with no effort. Only issue is that you lose half of...

Jul 30, 2020
  9. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Got a feeling, 4th artifact slot is about to be announced.

Def can't say that with the cards. Pretty much both BiS. < Thing is I hate them. I like the Grim cuz it opens up loadouts and I love the...

Jul 30, 2020
  10. Tsavorentless liked Chia Death's post in the thread Got a feeling, 4th artifact slot is about to be announced.

They aren't trying to make artifacts for everyone, every time. Each new iteration of artifacts just provide more options. Naturally not...

Jul 30, 2020
  11. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Trolling.

Imo number 1 no matter wut I use the Rao The other 2 depends on wut I'm doing. My set up is 1 Tetra or scrap n both r 200 depends on...

Jul 24, 2020
  12. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Bonus weeks.

I h Hope so

Jul 22, 2020
  13. Tsavorentless posted a new thread.

Bonus weeks

Are we getting another one 2moro? Anyone know?

Jul 22, 2020
  14. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Test Discussion EP 38 Artifact: Lernaea's Amulet.

You'd think there'd actually be a gd mod for full elite but there isn't which makes no sense. Def see where ur going. Wish they did n...

Jul 18, 2020
  15. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Test Discussion Dual Wield Flurry Shot Update.

Def doesn't smoke it at all. The top prec dps powers would beat it and the ones that aren't good that light would beat, I def wouldn't...

Jul 17, 2020
  16. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Test Discussion Dual Wield Flurry Shot Update.

If it showed middle fingers too I bet thered be a ton of them. Lmao PFftttt.

Jul 16, 2020
  17. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Test Discussion Strategist Card - Artifact Update.

Facts...

Jul 16, 2020
  18. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Test Discussion Dual Wield Flurry Shot Update.

U can't use on elite bosses so doesn't matter.

Jul 16, 2020
  19. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Test Discussion Dual Wield Flurry Shot Update.

Ahhhj Hahhhh ! Lmao great response mepps!

Jul 16, 2020
  20. Tsavorentless posted a new thread.

Blacksuit Superman emblem

You think they'd come out with it when the Snyder cut comes out?

Jul 16, 2020
  21. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Test Discussion EP 38 Artifact: Lernaea's Amulet.

Np n ty for the response.

Jul 15, 2020
  22. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Test Discussion EP 38 Artifact: Lernaea's Amulet.

That totally isn't the fact with the strat n trans. Pretty much they're the meta even without the might version not updated yet with the...

Jul 15, 2020
  23. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Double Lex Coins & New Rewards!.

Pretty cool cept the men's its looking like it's missing too much jacket... it's like a tank top lol

Jul 15, 2020
  24. Tsavorentless liked Batuba's post in the thread Test Discussion EP 38 Artifact: Lasso of Truth.

I've increased the healing cap per tick to 3% of max health. (up from 2%). Won't make it to today's build, however should be on PC Test...

Jul 14, 2020