Tsavorentless's Recent Activity

1. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Help Me Fix THIS ANNOYING Loading screen Picture Bug thing.

Hahaha lmffo!

Jan 25, 2020
  2. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Suggestions for Hard Light DPS and Troll?.

Adds thru out raid leading up to bosses. Gem scrap and grim using 7 supers in the first 5 mins with 2 supers in ur loadout. Once ur supers...

Jan 25, 2020
  3. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!.

Atrocitus cat

Jan 25, 2020
  4. Tsavorentless replied to the thread I'll be leaving dcuo for good.

I just see how angry the community is about it n I'm seeing dedicated players quiting over it. When I came back 160 was cool but that...

Jan 24, 2020
  5. Tsavorentless replied to the thread The golden age....

That was when jump cancelling was at it's height. Light and gadgets were the best burst and nature was right with them n if things had...

Jan 24, 2020
  6. Tsavorentless replied to the thread LPVE: Still waiting on an official answer.

The main reason I don't do these is because they said it get nerfed. I got the pvp when they were 500 each and I was on a pve server as a...

Jan 24, 2020
  7. Tsavorentless replied to the thread I'll be leaving dcuo for good.

Since ur at 460 u have the feats that increase the drop rate in say riddled with crime and earth 3 ? Having my metal n coral adaptives...

Jan 22, 2020
  8. Tsavorentless replied to the thread I'll be leaving dcuo for good.

I missed all the old op collections so I get it. I run starros invasion everyday for 4.5 months and still don't have the mask. I have...

Jan 22, 2020
  9. Tsavorentless posted a new thread.

Lpve tokens or love booster

Make 2 sets of tokens or something If they need money why don't they make tokens for example. Token that grants 10 for 1 for an HR for...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jan 22, 2020
  10. Tsavorentless replied to the thread I'll be leaving dcuo for good.

I came back to the game basically because of the artifacts and at 160 is decent n basically most of the 200's aren't needed. Thing is...

Jan 22, 2020
  11. Tsavorentless replied to the thread I'll be leaving dcuo for good.

I see alot of people quiting. The artifacts going to 200 seems to be the nail in the coffin for alot of people. Getting arts to 200 is the...

Jan 22, 2020
  12. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Devs...why do people only want precision based dps for your elite raids?.

Def easier on the controller n is def easier to survive. Light can keep up but the survivability for prec is better using hand clap u...

Jan 17, 2020
  13. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Justice League Dark Elite Feats.

I just need the 2 sge feats n the book feat in foae n I'm pretty GD at running the book. I came back to the game end of that Dlc.

Dec 30, 2019
  14. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Bandanna Style.

Ty so much.Would've wasted so much time.

Dec 29, 2019
  15. Tsavorentless liked DeathMetalJR's post in the thread Top Bug - Fixed Broken Sub Avatar Drops.

I have spent days trying to get the bandana drop from the Sub Avatars. The item refuses to drop. After killing over 100 of them I gave up....

Dec 29, 2019
  16. Tsavorentless posted a new thread.

Bandanna Style

I heard it dropped from sub avatars but Ive tried for like 3 hrs straight n never dropped. Is it not dropping anymore?

Dec 29, 2019
  17. Tsavorentless replied to the thread I’m placing a Feat Bounty.. Any takers?.

Run 1 tank n it's alot easier.

Dec 24, 2019
  18. Tsavorentless posted a new thread.

Riddled with crime collections

Looking to trade Puzzle Cube Remote Control What brings ruin or spoil,and finally ends ones toil. Looking for below what can romance...

Dec 24, 2019
  19. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Not a lot to do in Thanagar.

Imo this is the worst episode for longevity since the revamp having basically free renown on the first boss was the dumbest thing they...

Dec 22, 2019
  20. Tsavorentless replied to the thread New skill points.

I'm 455 also. I'm missing like 30 seasonal and like 15 feats from time capsules and that superman emblem I'll never get. I'm almost done...

Dec 22, 2019
  21. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Let there be flight collections.

I have away 3 of them today. Just wnna say thanx to everyone that paid it forward. Who says we need a broker! Lol

Dec 17, 2019
  22. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Let there be flight collections.

Yes ty!

Dec 16, 2019
  23. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Let there be flight collections.

Yeah I had 3 fuselages lol

Dec 16, 2019
  24. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Let there be flight collections.

I just need coast city post card. I have Aerodynamics of airfoil Highball Callsign Ideal fuselage Cracked test pilot

Dec 16, 2019
  25. Tsavorentless replied to the thread Let there be flight collections.

I got u

Dec 16, 2019