Tros's Recent Activity

1. Tros liked WonderEU's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

Well said and I agree totally I work long hours and start really early. I finished work and saw the new that the Superman Anniversary...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:48 AM
  2. Tros liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

I did read THE DAMN MESSAGE!! They are responsible for keeping the community apprised and up to date (part time or not) it’s their job!...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:48 AM
  3. Tros liked bigbadron alt's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

Except that this isn't the usual daily downtime. This is an extra downtime that occurred about eight hours after the usual daily one on...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:47 AM
  4. Tros liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

As As i said in the post.. They are NOT to blame as they only RELAY information given to them. Read the damn message. Im EU and i...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:47 AM
  5. Tros liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

Between two people, not one of them had the ability to announce there would be downtime? There would be a new base, they didn’t announce...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:46 AM
  6. Tros liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

She is the Senior Community Manager for another game entirely :p

7. Tros liked Chilontius's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

to be fair it happens the same time every single day. It's just usually only 30-45 minutes. Most games go down for 2-3 hours a week,...

8. Tros liked Chilontius's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

Odd, I just see the "Senior Community Manager" tag on her information, Angelina that is.

9. Tros liked AshocusTheMuse's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

Thank you for the clarification. I wasn't yelling at them, merely voicing a concern. but I am happy to hear they are trying to find...

10. Tros liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

If you missed the 900 other posts about this, lemme recap: Miguel and Angelina are filling in for now as we dont have community...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:45 AM
  11. Tros liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

Since the beginning of the month? Try literal years. That brief moment they came in and *tried* to give reassurances (if you can even call...

12. Tros liked Chilontius's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

End of last month is when the new dude came and said 'hey we'll communicate more, plan on seeing me around.' He has not logged in since...

13. Tros liked AshocusTheMuse's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

I get this is a new team, but we haven't had any proper updates, or communications from the Dev team since the beginning of the month. Now...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:44 AM
  14. Tros replied to the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Yea lol! But in my mind i just think that new creative director is coming up with new things... Just a thought.

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:33 AM
  15. Tros liked Reinheld's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

While I agree the base is cool, but to say that the best thing that's come out for the game in a long time is a base layout is not a...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:33 AM
  16. Tros replied to the thread Base Showcasing (YouTube)DCUOJustyne.

Cool channel! Good luck on it! I saw u online sometimes, i asked u a couple of times if your name "Justyne" have something with "Sade" lol....

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:32 AM
  17. Tros replied to the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

Best base so far. Waiting fot Achikah coment

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:18 AM
  18. Tros replied to the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Thats problaby the best thing came out a long time. That base is the best in the entire game, what a envy!

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:15 AM
  19. Tros liked AerynDC's post in the thread Confirmed Bottle Hardened feat.

We did confirm that there is some oddness when the feat is granted, but this issue should self-correct with a character logout and login.

Mar 20, 2024
  20. Tros liked AerynDC's post in the thread Fixed Gentleman Ghost spawning next to Batgirl.

We have confirmed that Gentleman Ghost can be led astray.

Mar 20, 2024
  21. Tros liked Shadowdragon's post in the thread Fixed Gentleman Ghost spawning next to Batgirl.

Saw this happen a few times. Maybe his teleport mechanic is following someone that rallied during the fight?

Mar 20, 2024
  22. Tros liked AerynDC's post in the thread Fixed Switch error.

This is now fixed and live. Xbox and Switch no longer share the Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief event time with PC and PS4.

Mar 20, 2024
  23. Tros liked AerynDC's post in the thread Fixed St. Patrick's Day Event duration Issue.

This is now fixed and live. Xbox and Switch no longer share the Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief event time with PC and PS4.

Mar 20, 2024
  24. Tros posted a new thread.

Villains on little Bohemia MPD

:P They are attacking! [IMG]

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Mar 17, 2024
  25. Tros replied to the thread Best open world seasonal route - novice help.

Cool tip, posted there, ty!

Mar 14, 2024