Tropical Skittles's Recent Activity

1. Tropical Skittles replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

I normally be in the cuts just reading comments and the development of the game. With that said...I noticed you guys have a section where...

Mar 21, 2024
  2. Tropical Skittles replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Possible Loadout Bug.

Falko, I replied to your post but deleted it. Because I found this has been confirmed on another post...

Nov 20, 2023
  3. Tropical Skittles liked Falko's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Possible Loadout Bug.

So as of Thursday's update, I have noticed myself and other talking about how their loadouts are messed. So when I switch loadouts, the...

Nov 20, 2023
  4. Tropical Skittles replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed MarketPlace Base Lairs.

Leave it to you sir to remind me of the free things we got in 2019 lol!!! Thank You, issue solved lol :oops:

Nov 9, 2023
  5. Tropical Skittles replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed MarketPlace Base Lairs.

UPDATE: I just spent another 1350 in the marketplace and bought the brainiac lair on the toon "Cannons Bae". I switched over to "Original...

Nov 8, 2023
  6. Tropical Skittles posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed MarketPlace Base Lairs

I was referred by Dunbar. I had purchased House of Legend and Brainiac Lair on my toon Tropical Skittles. I am not allowed to redeem it...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Nov 8, 2023