Trexlight's Recent Activity

1. Trexlight replied to the thread Little Green Ma'aleca'andra Feat.

The Feat is in the Styles section of the Feat Menu. Any of the Feats for the discounts will be located there.

Jan 20, 2022 at 7:06 PM
  2. Trexlight liked Brit's post in the thread The nature of tank role, elite content and tank role shortages.

I am strongly inclined to believe that the greatest reason for a shortage of tanks (not just in Elite content, but just in general)....

Jan 16, 2022 at 8:59 AM
  3. Trexlight liked L T's post in the thread The nature of tank role, elite content and tank role shortages.

No one wants to run 2 heals. No one wants to run 2 tanks. That discourages people from trying their hand at tanking. The reason for the...

Jan 16, 2022 at 8:58 AM
  4. Trexlight liked MAGNETOxxFirstClass's post in the thread why isn't there a tutorial menu?.

That is one of the reasons why my Channel exists. People needed tutorials for a bunch of stuff.... sometimes very basic stuff..... so I...

Jan 15, 2022 at 8:47 PM
  5. Trexlight replied to the thread Seven Qwardian Crowns Per Day?.

As Mesuline said, it lasts til Feb 9th so its 4 weeks and 2 days or 30 Days even. Total Feat Points = 55 Qwardian Crowns needed = 360...

Jan 15, 2022 at 7:58 PM
  6. Trexlight liked Pale Rage's post in the thread The nature of tank role, elite content and tank role shortages.

The reason I stopped tanking elite content, boils down to tanks (always used to) get the blame for every wipe. The last elite content I...

Jan 14, 2022 at 7:04 PM
  7. Trexlight replied to the thread The nature of tank role, elite content and tank role shortages.

1. Yeah because content is group based and groups should require a tank, sometimes even two. I know, shocking. 2. Its not that its...

Jan 14, 2022 at 7:03 PM
  8. Trexlight replied to the thread Gear Box Item Level Calculator.

[IMG]

Jan 12, 2022
  9. Trexlight liked Shadowdragon's post in the thread Gear Box Item Level Calculator.

I was using the Odyssey calculator up until about Flashpoint. It's hard to keep track of now because some of the newer drop types...

Jan 12, 2022
  10. Trexlight replied to the thread Gear Box Item Level Calculator.

When you open the Gear box, its based on your CR. At the very bottom of the page, you put your Overall CR in, and it'll calculate the...

Jan 12, 2022
  11. Trexlight replied to the thread cr 310 skip.

yeah you wont lose Feats. Instead youll have a lot of the General Feats and other things auto completed giving you rough 70ish Skill...

Jan 11, 2022
  12. Trexlight liked Celestial Demon's post in the thread Returning player huge problems.

No problem, just felt I should let you know just to prevent a potential problem for you or anyone else later.

Jan 11, 2022
  13. Trexlight replied to the thread Returning player huge problems.

Well ****, seems my website went down. Let me get that fixed thanks lol

Jan 11, 2022
  14. Trexlight replied to the thread Returning player huge problems.

Mepps has commented on a similar post regarding the performance on the switch...

Jan 11, 2022
  15. Trexlight liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Allies Meta.

Kinda depends on the power itself, for a few. With Rage, you really want cyborg passive since you drink through your power bar rapidly. Pet...

Jan 10, 2022
  16. Trexlight liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Switching to Rage Tank...help with Loadout and build..(Battle Tank?).

As mentioned above, true: The reason I suggest to use Ire is because of all sorts of crowd control mechanics that can prevent you being...

Jan 10, 2022
  17. Trexlight replied to the thread Gear Box Item Level Calculator.

https://odyssey-gaming.netlify.app/cr-calculator Still the best tool for all players. Youll want to put the Item Level of your...

Jan 10, 2022
  18. Trexlight replied to the thread Switching to Rage Tank...help with Loadout and build..(Battle Tank?).

So Ire is a Group Breakout ability thats provides crowd control protection for about 3 secs (you flash white when its active). It...

Jan 10, 2022
  19. Trexlight replied to the thread EP 41 411 Devs.

Time Marks are no longer able to be gained as the Save the Universe Event is over. This looks like the information in that section...

Jan 9, 2022
  20. Trexlight replied to the thread Possible to get everything from anniversary?.

At this time, you wont be able to get everything from 2022 items. If this event lasts for at least 5 weeks, youll still need either Replays...

Jan 9, 2022