Trexlight's Recent Activity

1. Trexlight replied to the thread If You’re Upset About Superman Day...

If they didnt care, the game would have shut down. If they didnt care, they would be working on a different game If they didnt care, they...

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:25 PM
  2. Trexlight liked Proxystar's post in the thread Essence Collection Location Guide.

I love the fact that this is spread throughout the game to encourage more running of older content. It's brilliant and we need more of...

Apr 10, 2024
  3. Trexlight replied to the thread stat clamp.

Yes lets look at WoW for example. A PC Only game, built on its own engine from a basically AA at the time studio maintained by a AAA...

Mar 28, 2024
  4. Trexlight liked Reinheld's post in the thread Devs I'm So So So Confused.

Why does anyone respond do this guys 'questions'? Seriously. I just shake my head and walk away.

Feb 21, 2024
  5. Trexlight replied to the thread Rage Crash Testing Methods.

Like Pale said. Hit Ire at the 7 oclock mark, Echain right after

Feb 20, 2024
  6. Trexlight liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Rage Crash Testing Methods.

I can tell you how I mastered it, in steps. 1. Turn your tv volume up so you can hear the heartbeat sound. 2. Activate severe punishment....

Feb 20, 2024
  7. Trexlight replied to the thread Daybreak Games has reportedly sold PlanetSide 1 and 2 and 5 other licences....

What numbers are you seeing? Does the EG7 reports provide the population numbers? Is this your first MMO? Because this feels like...

Feb 18, 2024
  8. Trexlight replied to the thread DLC Idea/Collaboration: DCUO x RWBY.

If WB/DC and Rooster Teeth allow it. Lets go.

Jan 30, 2024
  9. Trexlight replied to the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

The next gen update is a native client update. I suggest keeping your expectations EXTREMELY low on how you think the future will...

Jan 20, 2024
  10. Trexlight replied to the thread DCOU on metagamerscore.com.

Love the commitment but honestly, its not worth the time and effort for it. The Census data isnt really consistent to build anything...

Jan 20, 2024
  11. Trexlight replied to the thread Free uo CR - of 20sp for role and T6 access XD.

Its funny people still think you cant complete content with 80 skill points. Sure its low but think of the alternative. You either yell b/c...

Jan 12, 2024
  12. Trexlight liked Dene's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Grab the post and beat the dead horse with it..

Jan 11, 2024
  13. Trexlight replied to the thread Let's talk about the ice tank....

Ice Tank - Best Single Target Tank in the game. Nuff said.

Jan 11, 2024
  14. Trexlight liked TheLorax's post in the thread The Future of TCs Not Looking Good.

Let me tell you about Zoloft. Zoloft is the best.

Jan 11, 2024
  15. Trexlight replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Just coming here to move a goalpost. It was in the wrong position. Carry on.

Jan 10, 2024
  16. Trexlight replied to the thread So... no dev update so far.

Remember, they dont do roadmaps. Last one they did was announcing Water and then two years later it was finally released. They wont...

Jan 10, 2024
  17. Trexlight replied to the thread So... no dev update so far.

Soon

Jan 10, 2024
  18. Trexlight liked BumblingB's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Please put it on the Fate vendor for Destiny Tokens.

Dec 21, 2023
  19. Trexlight liked Canadian Justice's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Winter Sale with inventory slots? Big YES! Wolf Pack Tokens? Big NO! An item being sold that directly effects character power and has...

Dec 21, 2023
  20. Trexlight replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Well I dont want to play Alan Wake 2 and especially dont want to pay for it twice. As i dont spend money on new games and that money...

Dec 21, 2023
  21. Trexlight liked BlackGryphon's post in the thread Resurgence Mega Capsule & Iconic Emotes.

My first thought when seeing the announcement illustration: [IMG] "WHO PUT KRYPTONITE ON MY PIZZA?!!!" :P

Dec 6, 2023