Too Many Toons's Recent Activity

1. Too Many Toons liked MsTickle Fate's post in the thread In Progress I have a bug in my stomach for almost 2 months.

From the subject header, I thought Mepps was suddenly going into the medical advice service. (I have a ton of health issues these days,...

Aug 9, 2022 at 10:52 AM
  2. Too Many Toons posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Smallville speed feat

Queued via STU (event) for a toon that had never been there..we completed in time (18 min) but no speed feat. Special STU bug?

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Jul 29, 2022
  3. Too Many Toons replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Received collection that doesn't exist?.

so those collections are pointless, u just upgrade the mold now?

Jul 11, 2022
  4. Too Many Toons liked Zoe·'s post in the thread LexCorp Exclusive Time Capsule.

Probably I'll just get the Future Lex Luthor Ally. Nothing in this capsule speaks to me, but I hope others will find something they like.

Jul 7, 2022
  5. Too Many Toons liked Proxystar's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: Future Lex Luthor.

This is just a bit of wider feedback before I hop on there and have a look, but Firstly, I don't like that we're effectively being...

Jun 23, 2022
  6. Too Many Toons liked Illumin411's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Cyborg ally..does nothing.

Check your combat log and/or watch for the numbers flying off the enemies. One of the updates they did made his visual appearance very...

Jun 7, 2022
  7. Too Many Toons posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Cyborg ally..does nothing

was in Source Wall raid earlier (PC) deployed him numerous times..makes a brief appearance / leaves.

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Jun 5, 2022
  8. Too Many Toons replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 43: The Source Wall Raid.

been in at least 3 groups this week that have been killed while early cut scene playing. 2 groups disbanded..doesn't take much. (PC)

May 24, 2022
  9. Too Many Toons replied to the thread Fixed Source Marks missing from old On Duty content (Omnibus & Custom).

the 15/15 bounty in GUS offered 0 reward last week.

May 24, 2022
  10. Too Many Toons liked Psycho Tech's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Time Torn Area 51 not working.

Village as well

May 17, 2022
  11. Too Many Toons liked lakereric's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Time Torn Area 51 not working.

You warp there but cannot enter the area. Stuck. Happened last week and it was fixed. Now broken again yesterday and today.

May 17, 2022
  12. Too Many Toons replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - May 2022.

[IMG]

Apr 29, 2022
  13. Too Many Toons replied to the thread Resurgence Mega Capsule Resurges!.

you can stack things with different timers already - prestige. Other than that, how about putting in marketplace for $0 and we pick em...

Apr 22, 2022
  14. Too Many Toons liked JackFrost's post in the thread Dev Discussion Episode 43: Open World.

Thanks for the report! I've submitted a fix that I hope should prevent this from happening (once the hotfix makes it to the live...

Apr 20, 2022
  15. Too Many Toons replied to the thread Resurgence Mega Capsule Suggestion.

another thought..put them in the marketplace for 0 cost. We'll pick them up when we want to. (Funny that they stack league prestige on...

Apr 20, 2022
  16. Too Many Toons replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 43: Open World.

Have seen Red Death under the dirt..ok I stood on top of him. No damage for either of us..he wasn't going to be killable.

Apr 20, 2022
  17. Too Many Toons liked Leonite's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 43: Artifact M.E.R.C.Y. Amazotron Matrix.

How come the suppressor turret "pet" is not affected by MAP?

Apr 11, 2022
  18. Too Many Toons liked agent whitecell's post in the thread Bonus Artifact XP.

Nice

Mar 23, 2022
  19. Too Many Toons replied to the thread Dcuo early game, The 1-30 experience.

You are (not) wrong!

Mar 22, 2022
  20. Too Many Toons liked L T's post in the thread Dcuo early game, The 1-30 experience.

#BringBackJack

Mar 22, 2022
  21. Too Many Toons replied to the thread Dcuo early game, The 1-30 experience.

fun fact..one of my later toons took on the challenge of reaching 30 without playing any solo missions post getting off the ship. He...

Mar 21, 2022
  22. Too Many Toons replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief!.

hated the old ones..was always audio off time. So..nice change.

Mar 15, 2022
  23. Too Many Toons replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief!.

and again now..getting pretty sick of this..can't count how many times been punted by it.

Mar 15, 2022
  24. Too Many Toons liked beardrive's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief!.

Hi! This is a separate post concerning this event. This is not an ask for a Seasonal vault as that's already been discussed, but when you...

Mar 12, 2022
  25. Too Many Toons replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief!.

good to hear. I did have left over clovers from last year and bought all the new stuff..guessing that's a sucks to be me situation...

Mar 12, 2022