Time Beacon's Recent Activity

1. Time Beacon replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 42: The Sixth Dimension (Raid).

thats what she said

Jan 18, 2022 at 8:42 AM
  2. Time Beacon replied to the thread daily reward time.

hello, i meant the daily reward calaim time not the daily reset time. so ive played every day this month (so far) and im unable to claim...

Jan 12, 2022
  3. Time Beacon posted a new thread.

daily reward time

hello, has the reset time been determined yet? ive been playing every day this month and still unable to claim day 11

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jan 12, 2022
  4. Time Beacon posted a new thread.

Brainiac statue

Hello, I says I’m unable to claim this because I need to defeat brainiac which I have.

Jan 12, 2022
  5. Time Beacon posted a new thread.

Fixed utraviolet augment

new augments says " reduce incoming damage from utraviolet" instead of ultraviolet

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Dec 23, 2021
  6. Time Beacon replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: Save the Universe.

renown isn't dropping off penguin in iceberg lounge solo elite, and he is dropping 280 loot too

Sep 16, 2021
  7. Time Beacon replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: House of Legends.

makes sense but got confused

Sep 9, 2021
  8. Time Beacon replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: Introducing the Allies System.

If you remortgage your house you can

Sep 5, 2021
  9. Time Beacon replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: House of Legends.

Hello, both hero and villain meta vendors Sell the kryptonian commander and medico gear style but I have collected it all on the hero side...

Sep 3, 2021
  10. Time Beacon replied to the thread What do you guys do for Fun / Chase.

Took me ages to solo nexus Haha damn robots

Aug 29, 2021
  11. Time Beacon replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: New UI Feedback.

How do I q for duos and alerts at same time

Aug 29, 2021
  12. Time Beacon replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: Save the Universe Rewards.

I thought that endgame instances were stopping giving SM now. I got some in the new content

Aug 28, 2021
  13. Time Beacon replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: Early End Game.

Omac base is lootlocked

Aug 27, 2021
  14. Time Beacon replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: Omnibus Rewards.

I'm on us pc and there was a character called zoe haha

Aug 26, 2021
  15. Time Beacon replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: Omnibus Rewards.

Is this the Zoe that was in my group last night uk time

Aug 26, 2021
  16. Time Beacon liked Balistical Ice's post in the thread Discuss only one bug per thread. Please open additional threads as needed for multiple bugs..

The weekly and daily omnibus missions are awarded by doing any piece of content of size. I did a solo and and two duos and I was able to...

Aug 26, 2021
  17. Time Beacon replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: Omnibus Rewards.

The mission to complete the solo/duo, alerts and raids are completing whether I do any of the other types f content

Aug 26, 2021
  18. Time Beacon posted a new thread.

Oan sciencells journal

The mission to complete the alert doesn't complete the journal

Aug 23, 2021
  19. Time Beacon replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 41: Save the Universe.

Hello team, a couple of things... 1) the new Batman content is in the custom play section under events like the superman stuff was...

Aug 14, 2021
  20. Time Beacon posted a new thread.

Episode 41 central city

Hello, please make cc bounties resettable during 41

Forum: Testing Feedback

Aug 9, 2021
  21. Time Beacon replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 41: House of Legends.

Hello everyone, Rip hunter needs a vendor icon

Aug 9, 2021