TheLQ-DCUO's Recent Activity

1. TheLQ-DCUO liked Illumin411's post in the thread Elite Plus Change Idea.

Nothing in video games is "needed". Video games and the various aspects to them are there for leisure enjoyment. There are a lot of...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:47 AM
  2. TheLQ-DCUO liked Illumin411's post in the thread Elite Plus Change Idea.

You know what survival mode isn't? DLC/Episode content tuned so that it's not boringly braindead easy. So according to you guys, when an...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:45 AM
  3. TheLQ-DCUO liked Illumin411's post in the thread Elite Plus Change Idea.

There will always be things in life that you want but can't have. The sooner you get used to that and don't get your panties in a bunch...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:45 AM
  4. TheLQ-DCUO posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed EU server lag spikes this afternoon

Since mid afternoon UK time there has been increased lag spikes on EU server, causing significant disruption to gameplay. Not sure if...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:01 AM
  5. TheLQ-DCUO posted a new thread.

Themyscira Lair Theme next please!

Thanks for the Sunstone Fortress Lair theme, it looks great and the artists did a great job. (Few minor lingering bugs here and there...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:37 AM
  6. TheLQ-DCUO liked Ender1Game's post in the thread Fixed New base bugging characters.

The Sunstone Fortress issue should be resolved on PC. Please relaunch the game via the Launchpad and you will received an update. You...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:48 PM
  7. TheLQ-DCUO replied to the thread Fixed New base bugging characters.

Has anyone here seen the issue on PS/Switch/Xbox?

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:39 PM
  8. TheLQ-DCUO liked Ender1Game's post in the thread Fixed New base bugging characters.

We are investigating the issue reported with the new Sunstone Fortress Base.

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:32 PM
  9. TheLQ-DCUO replied to the thread Fixed New base bugging characters.

If you buy DLC and then when trying to access it the game crashes every time on that character - surely this is something that would have...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:30 PM
  10. TheLQ-DCUO liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

The Sunstone Fortress Lair is here! The highly anticipated Sunstone Fortress Lair is now available to celebrate Superman Day! This new,...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:00 AM
  11. TheLQ-DCUO liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Which means you’re paying for the fix that power sets should have built into them. …

Apr 16, 2024
  12. TheLQ-DCUO liked ObsidianChill's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

BWL has a 20s duration compared to 10s with JS. Yes you can only use 2/4 cards but when the duration is so short on combos for Light...

Apr 16, 2024
  13. TheLQ-DCUO liked Essential Exobyte's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Confirmed! Powers are unbalanced and allys are a means to try and balance it. Thank you green name.

Apr 16, 2024
  14. TheLQ-DCUO liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

I actually like it this way since it incentivizes running older content more while also giving content creators an incentive to create...

Apr 10, 2024
  15. TheLQ-DCUO replied to the thread Could we Re-Utilize Smallville for an open world area?.

Could we get a Fortress of Solitude open world? I don't think reusing the FOS raids or the FOS PVP map would work specifically, but assets...

Apr 10, 2024
  16. TheLQ-DCUO liked Sollace's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

A very nice base item, this DLC has some very nice content to offer, just tribute that there isn't for the wall and see something in the...

Apr 10, 2024
  17. TheLQ-DCUO replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Thanks! And nicely done with the base items, I'll be sure to farm those.

Apr 10, 2024
  18. TheLQ-DCUO liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

[IMG] NEW REWARDS AND 2X CURRENCY IS HERE! We've got a lot of exciting new stuff coming to the Justice League Dark Cursed Episode this...

Apr 10, 2024
  19. TheLQ-DCUO liked Some rando's post in the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

Clock Tower is a very good example of a regular raid done right. That raid to this day is hard when doing it with randoms and require...

Apr 9, 2024
  20. TheLQ-DCUO replied to the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

While I agree, there are two issues with this: 1. Artifacts and allies happened, which even without artifact swapping would forever...

Apr 9, 2024
  21. TheLQ-DCUO liked TheMikeB's post in the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

We didn't need 36 versions of the same raid in the Golden years of dcuo. Nexus didn't need a bunch of different difficulty levels. I...

Apr 9, 2024
  22. TheLQ-DCUO replied to the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

I never explicitly stated that I wanted elite+ removed, I just felt it was time for a discussion on whether it should be removed....

Apr 8, 2024
  23. TheLQ-DCUO replied to the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

I think we have come to a relative agreement (or at least acknowledgement) going by this reply and the big paragraph on my last...

Apr 8, 2024