TheLorax's Recent Activity

1. TheLorax liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Is it worth returning to?.

If you don’t like the game you can just quit. The game doesn’t need people who don’t like the game ruining it for other people who could...

Jul 9, 2020 at 6:55 AM
  2. TheLorax replied to the thread Week 16: Double Lex Coins aaannnnddd???.

We're due a second round of additional rewards on the vendor.

Jul 9, 2020 at 4:56 AM
  3. TheLorax liked Jafin's post in the thread Dev Diary: Wonderverse's Open World.

This isn't really the thread for what you're asking for, but still what you're describing seems to be the opposite of what the game...

Jul 9, 2020 at 4:17 AM
  4. TheLorax replied to the thread My first experience with three toxic Alert "teammates", I still cannot process it.

If you look at the first page Melusine Midnight already showed her where to report players. They've been reported.

Jul 9, 2020 at 2:51 AM
  5. TheLorax replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Trying to WWUO ready. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG]

Jul 8, 2020 at 7:25 PM
  6. TheLorax liked Megzilla's post in the thread New avatars.

Dropping a new set with Wonderverse release.

Jul 8, 2020 at 4:12 PM
  7. TheLorax liked Zoe·'s post in the thread CR skip worth it?.

Don't go for CR Skip. You just came back and you need to learn the game and experience it. CR Skip will take all of those away. And It's...

Jul 8, 2020 at 1:11 PM
  8. TheLorax replied to the thread Let’s Get some Letters on the HANGMAN Board!.

Could also be TRIPLE.

Jul 8, 2020 at 1:05 PM
  9. TheLorax liked Mepps's post in the thread Dev Diary: Wonderverse's Open World.

The rewards are handled differently here based on your contribution to the event, and you can return to the fight. For example, if you...

Jul 8, 2020 at 12:55 PM
  10. TheLorax replied to the thread I'm a tank deep down.

Munitions.

Jul 8, 2020 at 6:45 AM
  11. TheLorax liked Aesthete's post in the thread Where do you cancel your account?.

You start by trading all of your tradeable items and cash to me, then I'll direct you to the cancellation procedure shortly :)

Jul 8, 2020 at 6:43 AM
  12. TheLorax liked AV's post in the thread Test Discussion EP 38 Artifact: Lernaea's Amulet.

L O L

Jul 7, 2020 at 2:03 PM
  13. TheLorax liked Batuba's post in the thread Test Discussion EP 38 Artifact: Lernaea's Amulet.

We are looking into a fix for combat log to not have self damage count towards your DPS. Also, scorecards at the end of an On Duty...

Jul 7, 2020 at 9:34 AM
  14. TheLorax liked Penryn's post in the thread Test Discussion EP 38 Artifact: Lernaea's Amulet.

Feedback Mental's Reflect Pain plus the Lernaea's Amulet makes for an interest combination: [media] If I cast Reflect Pain first, all of...

Jul 7, 2020 at 8:08 AM
  15. TheLorax liked Stardazer's post in the thread What's the fastest content.

The Vault? ;)

Jul 6, 2020 at 10:42 PM
  16. TheLorax replied to the thread What's the fastest content.

The Stabilizer Fragment duo?

Jul 6, 2020 at 7:36 PM
  17. TheLorax replied to the thread CR skip worth it?.

The CR skip is mainly beneficial for people quick leveling alts. If you use the skip it puts you at near end game CR with very little...

Jul 6, 2020 at 5:09 PM
  18. TheLorax liked IonHero's post in the thread So... Flashpoint Time Capsule next... *spoilers*.

I don't know if that's what it will be called, but it's certainly based on Flashpoint. So from what I can tell so far Armor Set: Flash...

Jul 6, 2020 at 3:42 PM
  19. TheLorax liked Mepps's post in the thread Nubia shouldn't be in that Council of Wonder Women. Here's who I would cast instead..

Strange statement, and I feel unclear as to which way you are tossing your presumptions. Our production timelines - especially for...

Jul 6, 2020 at 1:05 PM
  20. TheLorax liked MsTickle Fate's post in the thread Nubia shouldn't be in that Council of Wonder Women. Here's who I would cast instead..

Wonder Woman is Wonder Woman, regardless of any other identity she might have. Same as we've had a variety of people be Batman and...

Jul 6, 2020 at 1:04 PM
  21. TheLorax replied to the thread Should I make my Lobo toon hero or villain??.

Acrobatics.

Jul 6, 2020 at 9:13 AM
  22. TheLorax liked Stardazer's post in the thread Nubia shouldn't be in that Council of Wonder Women. Here's who I would cast instead..

Wow, I'm actually quite surprised and disappointed in your comment, Magician. Like others have mentioned, I think it's about time...

Jul 6, 2020 at 9:12 AM
  23. TheLorax replied to the thread Are goldsites using the broker?.

This is why I tell people to put beggars on ignore.

Jul 6, 2020 at 9:10 AM
  24. TheLorax liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread Are goldsites using the broker?.

I know some people double dip. They put up an item on the AH, beg someone to buy it and then give it to them, then they have the cash...

Jul 6, 2020 at 9:09 AM
  25. TheLorax replied to the thread Are goldsites using the broker?.

Could have also been someone moving money between their own characters.

Jul 6, 2020 at 8:21 AM