TheLorax's Recent Activity

1. TheLorax liked Plowed In's post in the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

What does that have to do with FFXIV?! :P “Billy is the tallest kid in his class!” Sure, but he’s still 5 and in pre-K… I’m pretty...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:12 PM
  2. TheLorax liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

Didn’t we all see an info-graphic showing DCUO was by far the most profitable of games in EG7’s portfolio to point of actually carrying...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:12 PM
  3. TheLorax replied to the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

Don't worry, someone will come along to correct you and try to mansplain the difference between revenue and profit as if the two didn't...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:11 PM
  4. TheLorax liked GGreenie's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

Fact: There is an absolute lack of communication. Amazing person's response: "Stop crying about lack of communication" Another fact: What...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:33 PM
  5. TheLorax liked SethZoulMonEl's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

I get that you're defending the people who are essentially working two jobs while probably only working enough hours for one (at least...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:33 PM
  6. TheLorax liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

Again! You’ve just added your on take on things as fact. You’ve no idea what information they’ve been given. But stand ready to jump to...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:32 PM
  7. TheLorax liked Eshmaki's post in the thread Is Task Force X still looked at on the forums?.

I reported an exploit some time ago. It still is not patched. What is the deal? What is the point of reporting an exploit if it isn't...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:30 PM
  8. TheLorax liked MsTickle Fate's post in the thread @Angeliana: Will Upcoming Events be updated?.

It needs to be updated every week, you know, with notice by Wednesday of what the bonus will be for the week starting Thursday. Thanks...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:26 PM
  9. TheLorax liked Illumin411's post in the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

Absolutely. Granted a lot of that didn’t reach the level of success that the core franchise has hit time and time again. But still, the...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:25 PM
  10. TheLorax liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread Dev Communications?....

I did read THE DAMN MESSAGE!! They are responsible for keeping the community apprised and up to date (part time or not) it’s their job!...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:05 PM
  11. TheLorax replied to the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

Don't forget all the sequels, spinoffs, remakes, films, manga, music... Somewhere in the top 15 of game franchises.

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:55 AM
  12. TheLorax liked kallader's post in the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

Note: PvP is not allowed in this base.

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:06 AM
  13. TheLorax liked The Fairy's post in the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

I really just want some new content or a list of all of the bugs fixed from the old content.

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:06 AM
  14. TheLorax liked Spicy's post in the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

why is nothing being done about the amount of chat gotbot spam? why are people allowed to simply advertise whatever every 30 seconds ad...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:05 AM
  15. TheLorax liked BlackGryphon's post in the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

I'd have thought that a business that's so dependant on the internet would take the time to train their employees how to use it. Live and...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:05 AM
  16. TheLorax liked The Fairy's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Please don't fill my inventory with base items with the excuse that they're rewards.

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:03 AM
  17. TheLorax liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread No bonus week update?.

Sadly, I believe this to be true. Especially after seeing the nightmare PS5 release was, and the understanding that our UI gets reset. No...

Apr 18, 2024 at 10:11 AM
  18. TheLorax liked Owlman 2's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Acrobatic Movement.

The Owlman thought the same exact thing. On the Ps4 it was very hard to run. Bought 2 new controllers Same thing. Switched to the PS5...

Apr 18, 2024 at 10:11 AM