TheLorax's Recent Activity

1. TheLorax liked Hamicrux's post in the thread You just can't make this stuff up....

[IMG] mfw he has a rank 160 omegahedron To be serious though, I've been playing MMOs since Asheron's Call. I've seen them all and...

May 25, 2022 at 6:22 PM
  2. TheLorax replied to the thread Mepps and team.

They do surveys and Twitter polls and the like when they want immediate feedback.

May 25, 2022 at 6:20 PM
  3. TheLorax liked willflynne's post in the thread Mepps and team.

Except the forum users tend to be a small (or at least smaller) part of the community at large. So you'd still have things based off of a...

May 25, 2022 at 6:19 PM
  4. TheLorax replied to the thread Soder Cola.

The Space and Time Vendor next to Booster Gold.

May 25, 2022 at 6:03 PM
  5. TheLorax replied to the thread "Rainbow Gear" and mixing role with DPS gear.

Could just rebalance the preexisting role passives to account for the stats. Or in a perfect world the gear itself adjusts it's stats to...

May 25, 2022 at 4:32 PM
  6. TheLorax replied to the thread Soder Cola.

One in every instance at the beginning.

May 25, 2022 at 2:29 PM
  7. TheLorax replied to the thread Soder Cola.

There's several in the various headquarters.

May 25, 2022 at 2:29 PM
  8. TheLorax replied to the thread Soder Cola.

There's at least one on almost every map. Just pull up your map of where you are and there should be a marker.

May 25, 2022 at 2:28 PM
  9. TheLorax replied to the thread Soder Cola.

A soder/repair vendor.

May 25, 2022 at 2:26 PM
  10. TheLorax liked VIRALITY's post in the thread "Rainbow Gear" and mixing role with DPS gear.

[IMG] [IMG]

May 25, 2022 at 2:06 PM
  11. TheLorax replied to the thread "Rainbow Gear" and mixing role with DPS gear.

The cost of a piece of equipment would go up, that would negatively affect players that only play one role. That's the only real downside...

May 25, 2022 at 2:06 PM
  12. TheLorax replied to the thread "Rainbow Gear" and mixing role with DPS gear.

I would just take it a step in another direction and ask why can't there just be one universal set of gear each episode that can be used...

May 25, 2022 at 2:01 PM
  13. TheLorax replied to the thread "Rainbow Gear" and mixing role with DPS gear.

Even if you're playing battle support you aren't going to be mixing augments. You're going to be focusing your augments towards one stat...

May 25, 2022 at 1:57 PM
  14. TheLorax liked Zoe·'s post in the thread "Rainbow Gear" and mixing role with DPS gear.

So.. I was talking to friends about it and unless we miss something- There is no actual point in allowing it. And I think it has more...

May 25, 2022 at 1:53 PM
  15. TheLorax replied to the thread You just can't make this stuff up....

People actually posted in the bug section that the sparring targets were killing them. Guess what was really killing them.

May 25, 2022 at 9:50 AM
  16. TheLorax liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread You just can't make this stuff up....

The privacy bar over the eyes of the toon was the icing on the cake...

May 25, 2022 at 9:47 AM
  17. TheLorax liked Jcal's post in the thread You just can't make this stuff up....

Throne of the Dead - "Event" Version - STU Queued up and got a low level healer with a mix mash of things including... Rank ~80 Lernaea's...

May 25, 2022 at 9:47 AM
  18. TheLorax liked Reinheld's post in the thread Read me.

You "literally" said.... "The average player regardless if you play legit or not has purchased in-game cash from a website to keep up...

May 25, 2022 at 9:32 AM
  19. TheLorax liked Reinheld's post in the thread You just can't make this stuff up....

Meh...even with a skip toon to 310, to get to endgame, you'd had to have seen a few things that tell you this is NOT how it works in...

May 25, 2022 at 9:29 AM
  20. TheLorax replied to the thread You just can't make this stuff up....

It is on us when it comes to group content and that person has a responsibility they are not upholding. It is on us to tell people what...

May 25, 2022 at 9:28 AM
  21. TheLorax replied to the thread Marvel Project at Daybreak Games is canceled.

Oh ok. I know Avair is working for Zynga, has been since December 2020/January 2021.

May 25, 2022 at 8:43 AM
  22. TheLorax replied to the thread Fire VS Earth might dps.

Fire does better than Earth when it comes to single target and has better ranged DPS options.

May 25, 2022 at 8:41 AM
  23. TheLorax replied to the thread Marvel Project at Daybreak Games is canceled.

No I mean the Marvel MMO

May 25, 2022 at 8:36 AM