The VL's Recent Activity

1. The VL liked Proxystar's post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

I have nothing against the idea of adding content and monetizing it and building systems and features, the developers should be doing...

May 7, 2021
  2. The VL liked Proxystar's post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

The important thing to note, is that this is obviously not the thread to discuss making premium status better of course. You suggest...

May 6, 2021
  3. The VL liked TheWrecker's post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

I 100% disagree. That should be 1 of the many parts that comes with membership. If you want that you should pay a membership. If not...

May 6, 2021
  4. The VL liked Proxystar's post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

Premium players have those benefits because they've bought those benefits, it's expressly outlined that premium status provides those,...

May 6, 2021
  5. The VL liked SocratesGS's post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

I already told you I wasn't going to compare credentials, but I guess you really do have a hard time with understanding English. That's...

May 6, 2021
  6. The VL liked Shark Dental's post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

I think people are forgetting that this is a feedback thread versus a thread in General Discussion. Some of these arguments seem about to...

May 6, 2021
  7. The VL liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

There is no such thing as Premium Members. Devs said it a couple times. You are either a member or you are not.

May 6, 2021
  8. The VL liked TheWrecker's post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

I think 1 of the Best ways to improve membership it's to improve the artifact system. When you have armed the materials A break through...

May 6, 2021
  9. The VL replied to the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

Because, if you read the original post from Mepps and understood it, or what I wrote right above the portion you quoted, this thread...

May 5, 2021
  10. The VL liked Proxystar's post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

I agree completely, that's why lifting the cash cap is such an absurdity, you want people to keep subbed and that cash cap despite...

May 5, 2021
  11. The VL liked Proxystar's post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

This isn't just for you, but might also be for anyone suggesting so heavily perks surrounding artifacts. I think people are putting...

May 5, 2021
  12. The VL liked Proxystar's post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

I'm dismissing it, because it's not the topic, that simple. This isn't about "Premium Player compensation" it's about making...

May 5, 2021
  13. The VL liked SocratesGS's post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

That's your opinion, albeit a misguided and completely erroneous one that is in contrast to the majority of people who are basing the...

May 5, 2021
  14. The VL replied to the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

There's some extreme reading comprehension failure and borderline derailment on here constantly seeing the "Lets give free and premium...

May 5, 2021
  15. The VL liked SocratesGS's post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

I think you are misunderstanding what I am pointing out here. People are not distinguishing between a one time game change and a...

May 5, 2021
  16. The VL liked SocratesGS's post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

I see a lot of people adding things that are not necessarily related like cash limits character slots for everyone, etc. Membership tiers...

May 5, 2021
  17. The VL liked Gundraasi's post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

I support this "One Man Army" idea very much for old content as I myself have 30 alts to choose from. Only I am not sure how feasable...

May 5, 2021
  18. The VL liked AZPrime's post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

In order to properly assess what Membership should include, let's take a look at what is currently included; [IMG] Obviously the biggest...

May 3, 2021
  19. The VL liked SilkyPawz's post in the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

Hello Devs, Suggestions 1 Full Stabalizer key daily, can be in Gifting menu when we login 2 Increased Daybreak Cash 3 Increased Replay...

May 3, 2021
  20. The VL replied to the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

-Seal of Completion (Maybe 1 a month? I'm trying to be reasonable lol.) -Seals of Preservation (Yes, plural. This game requires too many,...

May 3, 2021
  21. The VL liked Proxystar's post in the thread Skill points are a pain!.

No, there's no were that's just make believe fairy stories in your own mind. SP are what SP are Artifacts are what artifacts are...

Apr 12, 2021
  22. The VL has a new avatar.

Apr 12, 2021
  23. The VL liked SocratesGS's post in the thread Tanking Balance in SM and Feeback.

I wonder if you can comprehend content that allows for variety of characters to run it instead of, content XYZ will only cater to this...

Apr 12, 2021
  24. The VL liked Proxystar's post in the thread Tanking Balance in SM and Feeback.

The point the OP was making is that the content (SM) isn't created with all powers in mind, that's abundantly obvious having run it, it...

Apr 11, 2021