The VL's Recent Activity

1. The VL replied to the thread Work In Progress GU103: Tank Balance.

You've said Fire's main strength is healing. You've also said Fire is the "Health and Healing Tank." All these changes mentioned seem...

Mar 6, 2020
  2. The VL replied to the thread Daybreak I regret to inform you, but your server died :(.

See you there

Feb 1, 2020
  3. The VL liked SilkyPawz's post in the thread No offense daybreak...but the cr “gift” is broken.

Thank you, I have 500+ along with all of my league mates sorry to burst your bubble ..lol I feel for new players or returning ones,...

Jan 13, 2020
  4. The VL liked SilkyPawz's post in the thread No offense daybreak...but the cr “gift” is broken.

Not to be rude or anything, maybe a wrong start to my response. Not many will agree with me but here goes. At some point this whole...

Jan 13, 2020
  5. The VL liked SilkyPawz's post in the thread So it looks like the devs want to give us a "happy" new year... will the fans support them?.

I would really like something with the Joker or Riddler with like riddles, put into a clown box ect.. I would like more animal skins,...

Jan 13, 2020
  6. The VL liked TheLorax's post in the thread I was suspended unfairly.

I don't think anyone here is buying your story, unlike the auras/materials you were sitting on.

Dec 6, 2019
  7. The VL liked Irvynnge's post in the thread I was suspended unfairly.

yeah, but it is your problem, isn't it? you can keep saying it's not, but it is. totally. that's why you got a ban.

Dec 6, 2019
  8. The VL liked SekretVillain's post in the thread I was suspended unfairly.

Nobody has 94bil legit, you use gold sites or sale PSN codes which btw both are against ToS.

Dec 6, 2019
  9. The VL liked Protecktor MKV's post in the thread I was suspended unfairly.

I'm sure you got that 94B totally legit too

Dec 6, 2019
  10. The VL replied to the thread I was suspended unfairly.

Generally its recommended players do not reveal their own game name as well as others' on forums. You don't need to be putting your...

Dec 4, 2019