the solowing's Recent Activity

1. the solowing liked TheBatmanFanBG's post in the thread Week 16: Double Lex Coins aaannnnddd???.

If they do more vendor rewards i hope they will finally put Black Canary's hairstyle, Black Canary's jacket and Huntress' crossbows weapon...

Jul 10, 2020 at 7:50 AM
  2. the solowing liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread I'm a tank deep down.

It's pretty common for a hero to get their teeth kicked in, rise above and come back, sometimes with friends. Teamwork, perseverance...

Jul 8, 2020 at 5:15 PM
  3. the solowing replied to the thread Need a group for Happiness Home.

[media] (NGL i laughed irl) LFG or PF isnt working?

Jul 6, 2020 at 12:16 AM
  4. the solowing liked Caroline's post in the thread Is R&D going to be fixed ?.

So there are two problems that I often come across when I use the R&D station. The first one is that I often need to re-archive all the...

Jul 3, 2020
  5. the solowing replied to the thread ok i think im done with dcuo.

They assigned it a success chance and a failure chance at higher levels, so yes they can be blamed for that... TC drop rates? They have...

Jul 3, 2020
  6. the solowing replied to the thread ok i think im done with dcuo.

Bruh comeon. Yes he CAN blame the game because its DESIGNED to be grindy to squeeze money out of players. The artifact system is a...

Jul 3, 2020
  7. the solowing replied to the thread Devs! Don't you think its about time you.

DCUO is making a smart move by keeping their mouth shut because people are swinging the "Offended cancel culture" bat with...

Jul 2, 2020
  8. the solowing replied to the thread Devs! Don't you think its about time you.

#1 Nobody is going to tell you the day of their sales, or you wont buy anything until the sale.... #2 No, you dont try and profiteer...

Jul 2, 2020
  9. the solowing replied to the thread PS5?.

Its been known, since the ps4 "clean up" SE/DB told us outside of recreating the game on the new engine. This is as good as its gonna...

Jul 1, 2020
  10. the solowing liked HL4LYFE's post in the thread Next Mega Capsule Release Idea- Power Skins.

i would personally prefer all the loot boxes to go, theres a marketplace, screw rng

Jun 30, 2020
  11. the solowing liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread So the teasers have begun....

I wonder if we will get original model Wonder Woman? Or even get Gina Torres to voice one of the Wonder Womans as an elaborate DCUO Easter...

Jun 30, 2020
  12. the solowing liked EvilDeeds's post in the thread The Cons Of Dcuo.

what Dcuo is missing to not attract more players 1 No much in the way of power customization. And all the types play too similarly.Like...

Jun 24, 2020
  13. the solowing replied to the thread Let players vote for the new DLCs, Episodes, content.

But its like a giant white elephant in the room xD But its left like a vestigial limb, which is a shame. Yes "Vanilla" pvp wasn't...

Jun 19, 2020
  14. the solowing liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread Let players vote for the new DLCs, Episodes, content.

My man I sure do hope you're speaking french...cause "We" don't want no teen titans go crap. Keep that stank away from DCUO........

Jun 19, 2020
  15. the solowing liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread It’s 2020 Time for a minor update in customization to match the current mmos.

Ah..if it isn't my favorite immortal thread topic. You're not going to like what i'm gonna write...and that's ok, nobody does. This subject...

Jun 18, 2020
  16. the solowing replied to the thread Super Strength 2020 Edition.

In the old day, i used to throww busses at heroes in chinatown :3

Jun 17, 2020
  17. the solowing liked Brit's post in the thread Dcuo on Nintendo switch.

No. The Switch numbers are less than impressive. Population has a spiraling effect, so because there are fewer people, the queues take...

Jun 17, 2020
  18. the solowing liked TheLorax's post in the thread DCUO WIKI?.

Already exists: https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Head_Styles https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Face_Styles...

Jun 15, 2020
  19. the solowing liked Magnificent's post in the thread DCUO for PS5? That is the question..

By default it should be compatible. Sony isn't going to shoot themselves in the foot by putting out a new console that isn't backwards...

Jun 15, 2020
  20. the solowing liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread DCUO for PS5? That is the question..

As stated here and on official playstation sources. the PS5 is supposed to be backward compatible with a majority of games. Like with most...

Jun 14, 2020
  21. the solowing liked DCUO Post's post in the thread DCUO for PS5? That is the question..

PS5 just like the PS4 are basically PC’s with hardware upgrades. Also I would like to stir things up by saying PS4 is holding the game...

Jun 14, 2020
  22. the solowing liked Megzilla's post in the thread [Short Curly Hair - Streaks] Why does the eye color effect the hair too?.

We learned we had some RGB channel sharing which might be why eye color was affecting the hair. I dont have an ETA on a fix but I think we...

Jun 9, 2020
  23. the solowing liked Brit's post in the thread Let us have more than 4 bases !.

AND for those of us who love having a base but hate decorating, fix the "Permission to Move Base Items" setting on the mainframe so that it...

May 31, 2020
  24. the solowing liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Let us have more than 4 bases !.

Yes yes yes for all of that! I have so many base items on my main and I don't want to keep deleting bases I worked hard on just...

May 31, 2020