the solowing's Recent Activity

1. the solowing replied to the thread TIL: The Clamp clamps your stats more the higher your CR is.

Most of the playerbase wouldn't understand the math under the hood, myself included. If you don't have a spreadsheet at the ready its...

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:00 AM
  2. the solowing replied to the thread TIL: The Clamp clamps your stats more the higher your CR is.

If this is the case, then it does need to be addressed.

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:53 AM
  3. the solowing liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread TIL: The Clamp clamps your stats more the higher your CR is.

The stats are messed up, need targeted adjustments.

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:53 AM
  4. the solowing liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread TIL: The Clamp clamps your stats more the higher your CR is.

Hey look! Numbers! That's what's up

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:52 AM
  5. the solowing liked Proxystar's post in the thread TIL: The Clamp clamps your stats more the higher your CR is.

Well like I say unless they have a desired extent of growth intended and they obviously know they're introducing that mask this time so...

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:50 AM
  6. the solowing replied to the thread Still waiting!!!.

Hey!! Who turned the skill floor back on ?

Apr 17, 2024
  7. the solowing replied to the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

I disagree, Because if your "compromise" is getting a loot table you don't care about anyway to get a feat you do care about. Then it...

Apr 17, 2024
  8. the solowing replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Actually its quite easy on most runs, and the few mechanically inclined raids can be done. Just communicate, and those who wont adapt...

Apr 16, 2024
  9. the solowing replied to the thread Suggestion: Open Casting Call for Batman and Joker.

Hm idk

Apr 16, 2024
  10. the solowing replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Hero or villain? Yes it's going hurt in a sense of a skill floor threshold was added. It's not hard but ignore mechanics at your own...

Apr 15, 2024
  11. the solowing replied to the thread DEVS! GIVE US NEW POWERS RIGHT NOW!!!.

Daybreak seeing the "I'm bored" threads 24 hours after a new power releases [IMG]

Apr 15, 2024
  12. the solowing replied to the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

Wasn't it stated that that can't be allowed to happen or the game starts to break again?

Apr 15, 2024
  13. the solowing replied to the thread The artefact upgrade system needs to be completely overhauled in order to be fairer..

I got 3 160s, it feels like I hit a brick wall. Doing mine the free way

Apr 14, 2024
  14. the solowing liked Reinheld's post in the thread The artefact upgrade system needs to be completely overhauled in order to be fairer..

You can get to 160 pretty easily. Now that we have seals from Dr Fate and SM is basically limitless for breakthroughs, getting 160s...

Apr 14, 2024
  15. the solowing replied to the thread 6 minute deserter penalty..

Did you try to do the boss, or did you zone in and immediately leave? If so you deserved it.

Apr 12, 2024
  16. the solowing replied to the thread stat clamp.

Name me a few players here on the forum.

Apr 11, 2024
  17. the solowing replied to the thread stat clamp.

Functionally its very similar. They have a unsyncd but you give up any meaningful rewards past mounts.

Apr 11, 2024
  18. the solowing liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread stat clamp.

Congratulations on your path towards being the Warrior of Darkness! Those Sin Eaters are really troublesome. Endwalker is really good,...

Apr 11, 2024
  19. the solowing replied to the thread stat clamp.

Welcome to the fold brother!!

Apr 11, 2024
  20. the solowing replied to the thread stat clamp.

[IMG] Good luck with that buddy.

Apr 11, 2024
  21. the solowing replied to the thread stat clamp.

You're welcomed to join us. [IMG]

Apr 11, 2024
  22. the solowing replied to the thread The artefact upgrade system needs to be completely overhauled in order to be fairer..

Just know what you ask for...They can get far more aggressive with monetization. I rather this system over anything else. The whales...

Apr 11, 2024
  23. the solowing replied to the thread stat clamp.

What time will you be on tonight?

Apr 10, 2024
  24. the solowing replied to the thread stat clamp.

Personally from my experience, the source wall is easy. What makes it hard is those who don't know how to block one mechanic. Now i'm...

Apr 10, 2024