the solowing's Recent Activity

1. the solowing replied to the thread Some screenshots from the stream.

Lady Blackhawk /swoon Thanagar looks pretty cool from the screenshots

Nov 15, 2019 at 6:29 PM
  2. the solowing liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Some screenshots from the stream.

So I took some screenshots from the stream and some info, so here it is: New Open world - Thanagar Event Gear - Hawkman Vendor Gear -...

Nov 15, 2019 at 6:26 PM
  3. the solowing liked Megzilla's post in the thread If you missed the stream....

I always forget to mention this on stream; there is no emblem slot on the Lady Blackhawk(girl) suit. Wasn't any room on this particular...

Nov 15, 2019 at 11:25 AM
  4. the solowing liked FoolsFire's post in the thread Time Capsule 16... NEW STYLE?!?.

Are we going to go back to Earth 3? Because if not this would be an opportunity to get the Crime Syndicate gear we haven't gotten yet....

Nov 13, 2019 at 9:46 PM
  5. the solowing replied to the thread Could we possibly get a UI edit update?.

BS, we were told the PS3 was holding DCUO back. That didnt prove true once we got rid of it for much better hardware. We traded out the...

Nov 12, 2019 at 9:34 PM
  6. the solowing replied to the thread VR for dcuo?.

It wouldn't work try tanking in first person

Nov 12, 2019 at 12:24 AM
  7. the solowing replied to the thread The Annoying ads for DCUO cash.

Tie mail to players on your friends list

Nov 9, 2019
  8. the solowing replied to the thread Time Capsule 16... NEW STYLE?!?.

Hopefully nothing. Just sell the damn set

Nov 8, 2019
  9. the solowing replied to the thread No Reason To Sub Anymore.

PvP was the one thing at a time that was a gem, it captured the feel of DCUO, but too many cooks ruined the broth and PvP turned into...

Oct 30, 2019
  10. the solowing replied to the thread Switch needs cross play soon..

that would ruin switch.xbox economies

Oct 30, 2019
  11. the solowing replied to the thread No Reason To Sub Anymore.

Keepin a eye on the forum too?

Oct 29, 2019
  12. the solowing replied to the thread No more replay badges...?.

Rework the current subscription model, so the perks are more beneficial to subscribers currently. The subscription model has been...

Oct 28, 2019
  13. the solowing liked Proxystar's post in the thread No more replay badges...?.

I think the game would be healthier without replays, as evidenced by the other MMOs that don't undermine their progression system,...

Oct 28, 2019
  14. the solowing replied to the thread US Daily Restarts.

Its going to hurt somebodies playtime regardless if they changed it at all, or even didnt change it.

Oct 28, 2019
  15. the solowing replied to the thread US Daily Restarts.

Just like it screwed everyone over who logged in a 5am-5:30am PST for the last 8 years, youll be alright..

Oct 28, 2019
  16. the solowing liked NotObsidianChill's post in the thread New Community DCUO Discord.

For Players By Players [IMG] https://discord.gg/y25sw6B Simply click the above link, click on the welcome checkmark at the bottom of...

Oct 24, 2019
  17. the solowing liked Ryazan's post in the thread Frozen Gotham.

I'm a bit late for this but I'd just like to say. Awesome job with that map! :D I wish the open world of this episode was there instead....

Oct 23, 2019
  18. the solowing liked Ryuvain2's post in the thread New personalities for our characters.

Another random thought: what if personalities were changeable on the style tab? You get one for free and then have to buy the others, that...

Oct 23, 2019
  19. the solowing liked Cyro's post in the thread Can we get an ETA on new abilities? These powers are stale.....

If you take all the unique powers from legends and move them over to the iconic tree/the powerset they belong to it would allow us to have...

Oct 22, 2019
  20. the solowing liked Zoe·'s post in the thread New personalities for our characters.

Is there any chance we can get these as new personalities for our characters? Or It's NPC's only thingy? [IMG] [IMG] I think we long...

Oct 22, 2019
  21. the solowing liked Burning_Baron's post in the thread Can we get an ETA on new abilities? These powers are stale.....

This is juuuuuussst cryptic enough for plausible deniability but also fans a flame of hope. Before it was we have plans to make...

Oct 22, 2019
  22. the solowing liked Megzilla's post in the thread Can we get an ETA on new abilities? These powers are stale.....

Oceans at the idea of even more powers to make FX/materials/general wizardry for: [IMG]

Oct 21, 2019
  23. the solowing liked Raven Roth's post in the thread Can we get an ETA on new abilities? These powers are stale.....

Abilities I wanna pitch for celestial are: Tenebrae - Summon a tentacle made of shadow to attack nearby enemies with dark lightning(Combos...

Oct 21, 2019
  24. the solowing replied to the thread No Reason To Sub Anymore.

A redistribution of the legendary benefits dont sound so crazy to some anymore:rolleyes:

Oct 21, 2019
  25. the solowing replied to the thread Mute AOE boxes to tackle gold spammers.

can we have a report system for bots baked into the game, automate it for 10 reports within a certain amount of time. The account will be...

Oct 19, 2019