The Fairy's Recent Activity

1. The Fairy replied to the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

So basically, the rewards are a base item and and piece of the sunstone's edge style. All that downtime was for raids, alerts ,duos, solos...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:46 PM
  2. The Fairy replied to the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

I really just want some new content or a list of all of the bugs fixed from the old content.

Apr 18, 2024 at 10:40 AM
  3. The Fairy replied to the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Please don't fill my inventory with base items with the excuse that they're rewards.

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:03 AM
  4. The Fairy replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Indeed, you haven't changed my mind. From a seasoned and well SP established player it may be nothing for you to buy them of the...

Apr 16, 2024
  5. The Fairy liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

I know I won't change your mind with this comment but there is more to it than what you may think. Older collections tied to OP...

Apr 16, 2024
  6. The Fairy replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Well maybe because I've seen this going on for years and I've seen how it never worked out for the players. Here's an example, "Complex...

Apr 12, 2024
  7. The Fairy replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Well well well, doesn't look like a full moon, does it? It's ok though, I forgive you....

Apr 12, 2024
  8. The Fairy replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Why thank you for adding a video of it after I've looked pages for it with no result. Unfortunately I can't show right now that the...

Apr 12, 2024
  9. The Fairy liked Red Five's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

There's a video here: Bonus Currency & New Rewards! | DC Universe Online

Apr 12, 2024
  10. The Fairy replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

How do you know how it looks? It's not out yet.

Apr 10, 2024
  11. The Fairy liked ColdFuzion's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

NEW ESSENCE COLLECTION In this update, we're adding 12 new Essence items - if you collect all of them, you'll complete the Collection "A...

Apr 10, 2024
  12. The Fairy replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Please don't attach 11 collection pieces in a raid. It's not the first time you did something like this and it was always bad when ever you...

Apr 10, 2024
  13. The Fairy replied to the thread Episode Spotlight - Episode 31: Deluge.

Boring! Another boring week. At least this will give me time to play something else since I can skip this week.

Apr 4, 2024
  14. The Fairy replied to the thread New To Doctor Fate Vendor - ???.

Why are there two different prices? On the vendor it show's 200 Fate tokens but in the inventory it show's 75 Fate tokens.

Apr 2, 2024
  15. The Fairy replied to the thread New To Doctor Fate Vendor - ???.

What a great event, a pay for event. I'm glad the new devs are doing this from the start this because it only takes a few months of bad...

Apr 2, 2024
  16. The Fairy liked kallader's post in the thread New To Doctor Fate Vendor - ???.

We use to have the vault and drop the stuff free then they change it so now you need to pay for all the free stuff.. turning a free fun...

Apr 2, 2024
  17. The Fairy replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards April 2024.

That is the one of the most low effort membership bonus I've seen so far, it's at the level of the Kite-Man accessory. Another lost...

Mar 30, 2024
  18. The Fairy replied to the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

Splendid! More useless stuff. With this bonus the 1% in those time capsules still look like 1%. Another week where i don't have to spend...

Mar 28, 2024
  19. The Fairy replied to the thread DCUO Launches on PlayStation 5 TODAY!.

And this is the excuse for no communication from the developers or from the company executives? Absolutely inexcusable behavior to their...

Mar 26, 2024
  20. The Fairy liked EconoKnight's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

Well, I’ve been a big spender. Not buying that currency. Not buying any Booster Bundles

Mar 15, 2024
  21. The Fairy liked Ghostknight's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

From MiguelDayBreak (closed original thread that iLazy opened): "Xbox and Switch versions of this update are delayed slightly, and...

Mar 15, 2024
  22. The Fairy replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

"You're" not often on the forum?

Mar 14, 2024
  23. The Fairy liked Multiverse's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

They were removed. I made a video about it; [media]

Mar 14, 2024