The Bad Guy's Recent Activity

1. The Bad Guy liked Owlman 2's post in the thread stat clamp.

You care about the future of this game? It was you and people that are like you that swore this was it. You were never coming back...

Apr 3, 2024
  2. The Bad Guy liked Owlman 2's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

The Owlman told you so.

Apr 3, 2024
  3. The Bad Guy liked lackofinterest's post in the thread They keep pulling me back in.

Returning villain, USPC. Ice tank main, competent troll, semi-useful dps. Catching up with all the new stuff after an 8 year absence. All...

Dec 28, 2023
  4. The Bad Guy liked Mepps's post in the thread Ferris Airport and Coast City....

These should all be enabled again as of today.

Dec 28, 2023
  5. The Bad Guy liked Macgyver75's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My DCUO Creation Midnight Angel Suit [IMG]

Dec 26, 2023
  6. The Bad Guy liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

It's funny... I stopped into my local Ross store today to look at what action figures they had, and they had a Marvel Legends figure...

Dec 26, 2023
  7. The Bad Guy liked Macgyver75's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

You can always use my updated version with the new Character Creation gear. [IMG]

Dec 26, 2023
  8. The Bad Guy liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Updated him to give him the correct "platinum blonde" hair color, and to try to make his hair "spikier". Discovered that we definitely...

Dec 26, 2023
  9. The Bad Guy liked Eve's post in the thread Starro's Loop and Mask of Omnipotence.

They drop, but I remember having to craft mine... :D

Dec 26, 2023
  10. The Bad Guy liked Reinheld's post in the thread MERRY CHRISTMAS, DCUO!!.

[IMG] I'd say we can start the Airing of Grievances....but that's kind of a year round thing. On to the feats of strength.

Dec 25, 2023
  11. The Bad Guy liked Multiverse's post in the thread MERRY CHRISTMAS, DCUO!!.

Merry Christmas everyone. ;) :) [IMG]

Dec 25, 2023
  12. The Bad Guy liked Emoney's post in the thread The real reason artifact swapping hasn't been stopped.

Man, here you are again rehashing an argument about an artifact you claimed you never used, later changed to you hardly ever used......

Dec 25, 2023
  13. The Bad Guy liked LowFlyingMoon's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Lol... How many Alan Wake 2's would it cost to have Trans/Strat on 15 toons without this "thing"?

Dec 22, 2023
  14. The Bad Guy liked Black Dawn's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

I don't need (or want) two copies of Alan Wake. But I do need multiple of the same artifact to make my alts more viable/ enjoyable.

Dec 22, 2023
  15. The Bad Guy liked Trexlight's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Well I dont want to play Alan Wake 2 and especially dont want to pay for it twice. As i dont spend money on new games and that money...

Dec 22, 2023
  16. The Bad Guy liked HunterKorina's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

oh! oh! Make duplicate token next. Make all SP transferrable.

Dec 22, 2023
  17. The Bad Guy liked inferno's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

I never thought I'd see the day for making artifacts not only "account bound" but redeemable on all the alts. This is almost a perfect...

Dec 22, 2023
  18. The Bad Guy liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

You must be operating on a really, REALLY, REALLY idiosyncratic-to-the-point-of-being-useless definition of what "pay to win" means....

Dec 22, 2023
  19. The Bad Guy liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Nothing stopping you from grinding up the nth metal and catalysts on every toon you want to max out without paying a dime. This just...

Dec 22, 2023
  20. The Bad Guy liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

This MIGHT make me interested in dusting off some old alts.

Dec 22, 2023
  21. The Bad Guy liked Black Dawn's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

That sticker price is shocking for the wolf pack, but considering it take like $200 to get a single artifact to level 200, while I could...

Dec 22, 2023
  22. The Bad Guy liked jolaksi's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Not "a toon". You create a wolf pack version of artifact that you can claim whenever you want on your alts. Just like Backup henchmens....

Dec 22, 2023