TechWarrior0329's Recent Activity

1. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread Adds that barely do damage shouldn't put us into combat..

This subject has been discussed before and while most agree it is kind of stupid you can see exactly how much the dev team took those...

Oct 18, 2020
  2. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread Your favorite DC Character and Favorite content she appears in game.

When I came back and checked in I realized I forgot to complete half my assignment.. :oops: Sorry Zoe I promise to be better LOL...

Sep 21, 2020
  3. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread Your favorite DC Character and Favorite content she appears in game.

My favorite hero is Batman. Like most I think is has a lot to do with the fact that he is a "super hero" with no special powers just a...

Sep 21, 2020
  4. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread Quick Question; Would a Superman themed character be Athletic Small/Medium/Tall?.

I'd go with athletic medium... Reason? Remember that Superman/Clark Kent was able to be the "mild Mannered" reporter as his secret...

Sep 5, 2020
  5. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread Episodes.

Take a deep breath and relax.... It could be 3,4 or even more months before the next DLC is close enough to be tested. Now...

Aug 21, 2020
  6. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread Temple Solos.

So wouldn't you know it.. I logged ojn one more alt for the night and did ONE more walk in to Hypolite's temple and sure enough.....

Aug 20, 2020
  7. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread Temple Solos.

alright not as extensive as the past couple days but I have played 5 of my 7 high CR alts and walked into Hypolite's temple with all...

Aug 20, 2020
  8. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread Temple Solos.

SEE now I need to do more research LOL so today.. I have walked into Hypolite's temple twice and found that "missing" healing...

Aug 20, 2020
  9. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread "Fast way" to accomplish all those pesky missions in Wonderverse.

OMG just to prove there IS a definite difference from one day to the next... after the morning maintenance logged on my main and walked...

Aug 20, 2020
  10. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread "Fast way" to accomplish all those pesky missions in Wonderverse.

Not sure if this is sarcastic or not but as I explained before I decided to post this for anyone new to the zone and/or the game to...

Aug 20, 2020
  11. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread "Fast way" to accomplish all those pesky missions in Wonderverse.

Hey don't feel bad I spent about an hour in that zone while it was on test and found contact #4 while running around exploring......

Aug 20, 2020
  12. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread Temple Solos.

:) OKAY I went and voted but the question that the DEV team needs to answer is ...... IS this a bug or was it always designed to...

Aug 20, 2020
  13. TechWarrior0329 liked Kestral's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Wonderverse Temple Solos missing healing crystal in Grail's fight.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/temple-solos.311013/unread There is a thread that should be moved to this section...

Aug 20, 2020
  14. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread Temple Solos.

Oh what the heck game is down for daily maintenance anyway so one quick update LOL Ran three of my toon, my main and 2 alt, through...

Aug 19, 2020
  15. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread Temple Solos.

Okay last report for the day I SWEAR :rolleyes: So i grabbed my other three CR 310 alts and instead of doing the walk in to a...

Aug 18, 2020
  16. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread "Fast way" to accomplish all those pesky missions in Wonderverse.

OMG lol See now I have to go back into the game and create an ALT with that name.. well hopefully I bet some one already has...

Aug 18, 2020
  17. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread "Fast way" to accomplish all those pesky missions in Wonderverse.

it probably is the way most of us do it these days but HEY I figured I'd put something in writing for those few soles out there doing...

Aug 18, 2020
  18. TechWarrior0329 posted a new thread.

"Fast way" to accomplish all those pesky missions in Wonderverse

So at least when I can this is how I do it... 1. Enter zone and grab all the daily missions 1a. If it is a new week I grab...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Aug 18, 2020
  19. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread Temple Solos.

Hi there fans I'm BACK! lol So okay made the final run of the day and took my CR 311 Atomic DPS into Hera's temple in the...

Aug 18, 2020
  20. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread Temple Solos.

Yeah yeah I know when will this pain in the a __ __ stop ? Lol Report # three Took the Munitions DPS into Athena's temple...

Aug 18, 2020
  21. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread Temple Solos.

Okay so report #2 Took my CR 311 Water DPS/Healer and walked into Aphrodite's Temple. I found a healing crystal in both the sub...

Aug 18, 2020
  22. TechWarrior0329 replied to the thread I met , well sort of anyway, a guy that says he can solo the bounties already in the new DLC.

It may be different depending on time of day but that is true even if you are solo. Heck I have seen people on the LFG looking to...

Aug 18, 2020