Tangent Line's Recent Activity

1. Tangent Line liked Tsavorentless's post in the thread Test Discussion Dual Wield Flurry Shot Update.

If it showed middle fingers too I bet thered be a ton of them. Lmao PFftttt.

Jul 16, 2020
  2. Tangent Line liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Test Discussion Dual Wield Flurry Shot Update.

12 thumbs is a lot? Lol

Jul 16, 2020
  3. Tangent Line has a new avatar.

Jul 1, 2020
  4. Tangent Line posted a new thread.

2020 Summer Sale

I recall there being a summer sale for '19 around the time SM dropped, but what about this year?

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jul 1, 2020
  5. Tangent Line liked Pinky's post in the thread When DW Flurry Shot is this good, it makes zero sense to go Might..

DCUO's a great game. Hoping that some sort of balance will be brought to make Weapons Expert, Hybrid and Superpowered competitive to...

Jul 1, 2020
  6. Tangent Line posted a new thread.

6yr USPS player LF a home/league

I've been playing the game for a little over 6 years now. I am at Max CR and over 500 SP. I am tired of not finding a league that suits...

Forum: League Recruitment Center

Jun 13, 2020
  7. Tangent Line liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Balance for dps.

Here’s the thing. I dint have to prove anything to you. I help people all the times with loadouts, both in game and here. I don’t however...

Jun 10, 2020
  8. Tangent Line liked theAverageGuy's post in the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

When 5 dps, do flurry shot on a npc. [IMG]

Jun 9, 2020
  9. Tangent Line liked Reinheld's post in the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

Yeah I kind of got that. As he was replying to my post, and kind of changed what I said, I was going to put almost this^^^ Just...

Jun 9, 2020
  10. Tangent Line liked Liightmare dc's post in the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

lmao dude your delusional. You either don’t know how this works or maybe you think everyone here is dumb. You get more dmg by jc the...

Jun 9, 2020
  11. Tangent Line replied to the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

THIS ^^ EXACTLY MY POINT! Even Deity Supreme has stated this is the most balanced the game has been in years (in another recent post),...

Jun 9, 2020
  12. Tangent Line liked Reinheld's post in the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

So don't run with people who are using it when doing Elite runs. For that matter, when putting together a group for Elite, make sure a...

Jun 9, 2020
  13. Tangent Line liked Robot Savage's post in the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

If you getting smoked by prec dpses either get better or get them arts up cause a huge chunkc of prec dpses got maxed arts, JC does...

Jun 9, 2020
  14. Tangent Line liked Stanktonia's post in the thread Balance for dps.

This is probably the guy from the other post with a different account

Jun 9, 2020
  15. Tangent Line replied to the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

Let me guess either: Someone that got destroyed by a better precision DPS and is envious. Someone that got beat by a might dps(which...

Jun 8, 2020
  16. Tangent Line liked WilderMidnight's post in the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

i needed the laugh. i would rather see some attention paid to bringing might up to par than nerfing anything. oe of the things...

Jun 8, 2020
  17. Tangent Line liked Legasei's post in the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

I think LFG might be a better solution in this case. You can form groups that exclude flurry shot abusers.

Jun 8, 2020
  18. Tangent Line liked Liightmare dc's post in the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

Makes no sense at all. Prec users can use other sc from other powers n get pretty much the same dmg. That’s like saying dehydrate should...

Jun 8, 2020
  19. Tangent Line liked I3eleth's post in the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

Im not saying remove jump cancel or anything just simply stating facts.

Jun 8, 2020
  20. Tangent Line liked Emerald Vibe's post in the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

Why are there people who complain about a certain way of dpsing if it does high numbers on the score board? they are helping speed up the...

Jun 8, 2020
  21. Tangent Line replied to the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

You know what? Let's just nerf everything this guy is complaining about. Let's nerf the EoG spam Abuse of EoG in Healer role Berserker /...

Jun 8, 2020
  22. Tangent Line liked Stanktonia's post in the thread Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs.

Nerf solar amplifier too, since it, combined with heat vision is mandated for for maximum might St dmg. Nerf nature as well, because it’s...

Jun 8, 2020
  23. Tangent Line liked gemii's post in the thread Best DPS powers?.

Nature roar spam (only viable if 2nd nature is in the group) Precision Two handed doom spin Your welcome

Jun 7, 2020
  24. Tangent Line replied to the thread Best DPS powers?.

Go cry about it some more. Same with the people crying about the abuse of the EoG spam. It was there since day 1 and is intended.

Jun 7, 2020
  25. Tangent Line liked Schimaera's post in the thread Best DPS powers?.

Nature is top power without the exploit full time. Also please redirect me to the passage that healer's harvest is refreshing another...

Jun 7, 2020