Super Summoner's Recent Activity

1. Super Summoner replied to the thread DCUO Collaborations.

Always thought it was cool how SEGA and Capcom were not uptight about this. They collab with willing participants. Just seems not many are...

Mar 5, 2024
  2. Super Summoner replied to the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Was never a fan of Mepps. Always felt like he was using the aspect of power he had in life as revenge on all those times he was picked on...

Feb 14, 2024
  3. Super Summoner liked Reinheld's post in the thread Returning Player (Question About styles).

I'm not a style horse, but many of the TC styles are pretty niche. I'd say you should be able to get a good array of styles just from...

Jan 15, 2024
  4. Super Summoner replied to the thread Returning Player (Question About styles).

Nice Exactly what I needed. thx.

Jan 15, 2024
  5. Super Summoner liked Multiverse's post in the thread Returning Player (Question About styles).

You can get the Time Capsule styles from the Broker or from Booster Gold too I have a bunch of videos about DCUO styles. Either...

Jan 15, 2024
  6. Super Summoner liked Eve's post in the thread Returning Player (Question About styles).

Welcome back to the game! I'd like to add that older collections also reward styles. The DCUO Wiki can probably help with us, but if you go...

Jan 12, 2024
  7. Super Summoner liked FlawlessTime's post in the thread Returning Player (Question About styles).

Tons of styles in TCS But there are more within the game itself. Also bud grind source marks because there are vendors at HOL- Hall of...

Jan 12, 2024
  8. Super Summoner replied to the thread Returning Player (Question About styles).

Cool, thanks folks. So it didn't change much I take it? Gonna look the content styles first, since the majority appear to be there....

Jan 12, 2024
  9. Super Summoner liked Black Dawn's post in the thread Returning Player (Question About styles).

There are so many styles in time capsules but the majority of the styles available in game can be obtained by running content without...

Jan 12, 2024
  10. Super Summoner liked inferno's post in the thread Returning Player (Question About styles).

Most capsule styles released in the past can be bought either through trade or market with in-game cash. Some new styles will be behind...

Jan 12, 2024
  11. Super Summoner posted a new thread.

Returning Player (Question About styles)

I am a Final Fantasy XI player. Over time, XI has shifted away from what made XI...well...XI...lol. I always dipped into DCUO over the...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jan 12, 2024