SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix's Recent Activity

1. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread What's your least favorite thing about Dcuo and why.

Honestly the community, I no longer blame capsules and artifacts on the devs, I mean sure they introduced it to the game, sure no one knew...

Feb 26, 2021 at 4:00 PM
  2. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread Not A Bug HAND BLASTERS STOPPED WORKING.

What the guy above said, you need to repair your gear. For future reference try to make a habit of going to the vendor and repairing...

Feb 26, 2021 at 3:54 PM
  3. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread Survival Mode and Speed Hackers..

This just reads as a self confession.....why else get disgruntled over something that technically shouldn't even bother you or players...

Feb 17, 2021
  4. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread It would be nice if....

I personally think it would be best for r&d items to have their own tabs but this idea is great, would give people another reason to get...

Feb 16, 2021
  5. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix liked YeahyeahNO's post in the thread It would be nice if....

...if we could change our low xp Nth metal stacks, into larger xp stacks. So, I’ve got two stacks of 200 xp metal, and a stack of 100s, and...

Feb 16, 2021
  6. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread Extremely laggy & sluggish servers on USPS right now.

Keep your head up bro, It'll get better soon. Sorry you going through that though

Feb 16, 2021
  7. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread Can we stop using excuses.

You don't have to give up. Keep hope alive as long as possible Arqueiro Robusto had an entire thread with video evidence full of bugs with...

Feb 14, 2021
  8. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread A "preview" system is needed for the materials !!!.

This seems to be a reoccurring pattern with this community. People jump to conclusions, or make excuses for the devs while the devs...

Feb 7, 2021
  9. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread Thank you Batuba...

True the feline legends were overperforming....for months....but that nerf lasted over a year....Way too long. But you're right ....

Feb 5, 2021
  10. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread Devs Its Time For Aura Stacking.

Respectfully I think the real dread is the marketing behind such a tool.

Feb 5, 2021
  11. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix liked the solowing's post in the thread Devs Its Time For Aura Stacking.

Can we move away from DCauraandmaterialrunwayUniverseOnline? Got enough Auras got enough Materials, enough with the gamble heavy additions,...

Feb 5, 2021
  12. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread Thank you Batuba...

Actually reverse that Cheetah hit like a wet noodle and when she reached 35% hp the red glow which is suppose to give her a damage...

Feb 5, 2021
  13. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread Thank you Batuba...

He fixed a few things in pvp, although minor. Cheetah is my favorite legends character who was bugged for years. And good ol bats fixed...

Feb 3, 2021
  14. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix posted a new thread.

My 10.. er 9 and a half years of dc

Viewer Discretion Is Advised...Maybe Made a dc video of my experience of dc for 10 years, Its kinda funny....maybe not....I self...

Forum: Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)

Jan 29, 2021
  15. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread Why Hasn't this been addressed yet?.

So do you always argue with brick walls or just on the weekends

Jan 24, 2021
  16. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread Why Hasn't this been addressed yet?.

So are they doing this with every dlc that wins that they don't agree with or just this one, maybe instead of altering the votes they...

Jan 23, 2021
  17. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread Am I the only one who thinks Ms.Megzilla Is one for the people.

Nah meg is trill (urban dictionary for those confused)(another term for cool if you lazy like me and not tryna look the word up lol)...

Dec 20, 2020
  18. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread New Cosmic Booster Bundle!.

to the art team two thumbs up, to the person in charge of marketing.... Feel bad for the art team because part of me believes y'all want...

Dec 10, 2020
  19. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread Soo, Enad Global7 owns many PvP franchises.

The people who prefer pve understand what pvp means to other players. They just speak from a non selfish point of view and want other...

Dec 3, 2020
  20. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread DCUO & PS5.

Why not? Graphics only keep peoples attention for so long, good gameplay is what keeps a player, which is kind of why I left. I play...

Nov 12, 2020
  21. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread Threats !.

Yea you should've pm mepps about this so they could confirm because I highly doubt anyone named OG is a dev. Also this falls under the...

Nov 9, 2020
  22. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread My Suggestion To Make DCUO Better.

How I would change artifacts. Keep the structure it has already has but lessen how much work is needed to complete everything. Basically...

Oct 20, 2020
  23. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread Time to grant us the PVP feat points.

Seems like there are quite a few of y'all that need pvp feats. Instead of nuking pvp for the people that still enjoy it or beg for free...

Oct 20, 2020
  24. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread Your best memory from DCUO.

Learning how to pvp was great, Spending hours in chinatown going to war with Heroes before I switched sides to hunt the vills. (Looks at...

Oct 14, 2020
  25. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix replied to the thread Mepps, any chance of Bonus PVP weeks?.

You run into a lot of issues if this isn't done right lairs only give 70 marks for a victory, You get 200 in batcave/shadowlands for a...

Sep 24, 2020