StreamlineArrow's Recent Activity

1. StreamlineArrow replied to the thread Are you tired of being in a dead league (USPS/PC)?.

I hope your league search is successful!

Jan 2, 2024
  2. StreamlineArrow replied to the thread Are you tired of being in a dead league (USPS/PC)?.

If I ever get back to the game full time I plan to track down the owner (if he still plays) and try to get the league back. But...

Jan 2, 2024
  3. StreamlineArrow liked RawnJawn's post in the thread Are you tired of being in a dead league (USPS/PC)?.

Yikes I was actually interested in joining too.

Jan 2, 2024
  4. StreamlineArrow liked The Bad Guy's post in the thread Are you tired of being in a dead league (USPS/PC)?.

That is a shame. Such a good league name gone to waste. Any plans to try to bring it back?

Jan 2, 2024
  5. StreamlineArrow replied to the thread Are you tired of being in a dead league (USPS/PC)?.

Yes the league is dead. The original leader retired and transferred the league over to someone who did not want to be leader. This...

Dec 21, 2023
  6. StreamlineArrow liked The Bad Guy's post in the thread Are you tired of being in a dead league (USPS/PC)?.

Is the league dead?

Dec 21, 2023
  7. StreamlineArrow replied to the thread Are you tired of being in a dead league (USPS/PC)?.

Rest In Piece Guardians

Dec 20, 2023
  8. StreamlineArrow liked qECLIPSEp's post in the thread Are you tired of being in a dead league (USPS/PC)?.

Damn it Stream, you know the rules. You know you in, LMAO!!!

Dec 20, 2023
  9. StreamlineArrow replied to the thread Power Options.

They should abandon the game entirely and put their resources into making a modern DCUO on UE5.

Dec 19, 2023