Stranger's Recent Activity

1. Stranger replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Nerons Underworld Elite+ (Demon Stayer + Add Feat).

Add still keep bugging out and stop spawning (or they keep spawning as a 20-man-army)

Apr 4, 2024
  2. Stranger replied to the thread Time to bring back OG aura's!.

[IMG]

Apr 4, 2024
  3. Stranger replied to the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

Seems like a scam to me. In the past it was always x5 :-) https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/news/dcuo-bonus-stabilizer-week-march-2021

Mar 28, 2024
  4. Stranger liked AerynDC's post in the thread Top Bug - Fixed Lightbringer Feat in Act of Defiance 4-player operation.

This issue should be fixed with the next hotfix on live.

Mar 27, 2024
  5. Stranger liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

PRODUCER’S LETTER – March 2024 WHAT’S NEW? A Studio Update Hello DC Universe Online! My name is Kenn "Kendricke" White, and I’m the...

Mar 26, 2024
  6. Stranger liked Kendricke's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Well, hello there! Glad to finally have a chance to drop by and formally introduce myself. Been a whirlwind of a first few months as I...

Mar 26, 2024
  7. Stranger replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

No Survival Mode this year? :-( And thats alot of booster bundles planed. And 2 ally in the entire year haha

Mar 26, 2024
  8. Stranger replied to the thread E3 Double SM.

I guess thats what everyone was expecting.

Mar 6, 2024
  9. Stranger liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread E3 Double SM.

Thank you for letting us know, when DB couldn't be bothered to. /salute Though they have no problems letting us know TWICE about the new...

Mar 6, 2024
  10. Stranger liked Ryll's post in the thread E3 Double SM.

[IMG]

Mar 6, 2024
  11. Stranger liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Top Bug - Fixed Lightbringer Feat in Act of Defiance 4-player operation.

Doubt anything will be fixed soon given the current direction things are going lol. Its a mess over there and the community isnt happy

Mar 6, 2024
  12. Stranger replied to the thread Top Bug - Fixed Lightbringer Feat in Act of Defiance 4-player operation.

Indeed. But it's been 4 years... i doubt that this will be fixed anytime soon.

Mar 6, 2024
  13. Stranger replied to the thread Top Bug - Fixed Lightbringer Feat in Act of Defiance 4-player operation.

I've found a workaround for this bug. You need a group of 5 people tho. Follow those steps: Enter the Act of Defiance Alert Fight...

Mar 6, 2024
  14. Stranger liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

A coloured metallic chroma like most we have at the moment. Reality Accessories that ill be honest... Cool idea. Looks terrible Skin set...

Mar 6, 2024
  15. Stranger liked Proxystar's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

No Disrespect, but I don't think so. You have to be kidding me, if you think I'm paying a cent on any booster bundle when the game is a...

Mar 6, 2024
  16. Stranger liked Too Many Toons's post in the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

less..for more? sounds like the real world economy

Mar 6, 2024
  17. Stranger replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Yes thank you!! Everyone was waiting EXACTLY for THIS! :-) Who needs new episode if we can open Booster bundles?

Mar 6, 2024
  18. Stranger liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread The EU side has been left to rot.

[media] It has on average, around 120 people in the HoL (peak times) many of those players are there to pvp, or talk s***! Queue times...

Mar 5, 2024
  19. Stranger replied to the thread The EU side has been left to rot.

Agreed. The forum is dead af. The game content is missing, not even any information about new content. All we get is Episode Spotlights...

Mar 5, 2024
  20. Stranger liked WhiteLanternNC's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards March 2024.

I'm definitely skipping this month 15 dollars is definitely too much for the rewards we've been getting.

Feb 29, 2024
  21. Stranger replied to the thread Road Map for 2024?.

More like that: [IMG]

Feb 28, 2024
  22. Stranger liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread Road Map for 2024?.

[IMG]

Feb 28, 2024
  23. Stranger replied to the thread Episode Spotlight - Ep 29: Riddled With Crime!.

[IMG]

Feb 28, 2024
  24. Stranger replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Avarice Impurity Plus One Feat Bug.

Unfortunately it's bugged since 2021....

Feb 17, 2024
  25. Stranger liked UDDOPEKKA's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed M-M-M-M-Monster Kill and Rogues' Gallery feats.

Tysm y'all. Got the feats ^^

Feb 17, 2024