SteelMachineZero's Recent Activity

1. SteelMachineZero replied to the thread People Who Leave Duos Because of Support Role.

Same, one person should be able to work the crystals in that duo

Mar 22, 2020
  2. SteelMachineZero liked Captin Raptor's post in the thread People Who Leave Duos Because of Support Role.

I dont care what cr you are or what role u play. I ask only 1 thing. If u have been in the batscape duo before and you've already seen the...

Mar 22, 2020
  3. SteelMachineZero liked Benzodiac's post in the thread Nine years and nothing to show.

Welp, I'd comment but we'll see how far it gets me seeing as it has to get approved before I post it. If the criticism isn't what they want...

Mar 19, 2020
  4. SteelMachineZero liked Royal Knight Kiryu's post in the thread Nine years and nothing to show.

I’ve been a subscriber and player this game for nine years and I’m closed to the door of reaching 500 skill points. I’ve been through...

Mar 19, 2020
  5. SteelMachineZero liked Brit's post in the thread Open Episodes, Bonus Weeks, and More!.

As a subscriber who already has access to all Episodes, it's great to see that all the FTP players can receive free access for what I'm...

Mar 18, 2020
  6. SteelMachineZero replied to the thread Economy Actions Taken Today.

Ok Im done lol

Dec 18, 2019
  7. SteelMachineZero replied to the thread Reset everyone’s cash already.

I've been on since the launch of the game and I have about a billion in-game cash and I made it by selling collections and whatever I...

Dec 14, 2019
  8. SteelMachineZero replied to the thread A Fair Cash Wipe (Economy Fix).

so you want us who have been here since launch and have done nothing wrong to our cash taken away. That doesnt seem so fair to me, But as...

Dec 7, 2019
  9. SteelMachineZero posted a new thread.

Lets talk about the elephant in the room wearing the wrong gear

Please for the love of god stop letting the new players skip so much of the game. And it would be a good idea that you should have to be at...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Dec 4, 2019
  10. SteelMachineZero liked The Goat's post in the thread Welp...they didnt listen to us.

The silver lining is that these op collections outed like half of the people in the league Ive been in for the past year for buying money...

Nov 18, 2019
  11. SteelMachineZero liked Brother Allen's post in the thread Warning people.

Just delete the mail and carry on. That is what I did when I got one. Clever bastards are even attaching stuff to the mail now. lol.

Nov 9, 2019
  12. SteelMachineZero liked Irvynnge's post in the thread Cheating is rampant these days.

seeing it in the open world Metal content a lot, of late, too. just started noticing it a few days back.

Nov 7, 2019
  13. SteelMachineZero replied to the thread Cheating is rampant these days.

U may want to remove his name so u dont get in trouble for it

Nov 7, 2019
  14. SteelMachineZero liked DoctorP2's post in the thread Cheating is rampant these days.

I was in the same event version of False Idols (the other one who bailed after the first boss). I started the kick and had people say in...

Nov 7, 2019
  15. SteelMachineZero posted a new thread.

Cheating is rampant these days

So I log in for a fast raid run on one of my lower toons and we get into False Idols. And someone with a level 18 toon without a full set...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Nov 7, 2019
  16. SteelMachineZero liked AV's post in the thread No Reason To Sub Anymore.

While I'm a firm believer that this remains the best way to play, I too agree it may be time for the devs to up the ante a bit when...

Oct 17, 2019
  17. SteelMachineZero liked Rockhound665's post in the thread No Reason To Sub Anymore.

For starters they raised the monthly rate to $15.99 but there are no benefits to being a subscriber anymore. Yes we get access to new...

Oct 17, 2019