SteelMachineZero's Recent Activity

1. SteelMachineZero liked Siramez's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

just say you're done with the game, in maintenance mode instead of dropping these cash grabs. no news regarding new content, no news about...

Mar 6, 2024
  2. SteelMachineZero liked Soc's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Agreed, I can't even play with so much lag lately and the voice chat bug still isn't fixed. Not spending my money till things get fixed...

Mar 6, 2024
  3. SteelMachineZero liked Proxystar's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

No Disrespect, but I don't think so. You have to be kidding me, if you think I'm paying a cent on any booster bundle when the game is a...

Mar 6, 2024
  4. SteelMachineZero liked maelona's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Electric future slimline.

Cannot open daily rewards box it says it would put my character over the maximum limit i tried on multiple characters

Feb 20, 2024
  5. SteelMachineZero liked Proxystar's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

All the best to Mepps and any dev that might have experienced redundancy, not a pleasant time or experience. best of luck for your...

Feb 11, 2024
  6. SteelMachineZero liked SingingCoyote's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

End of the game. Laying someone off who knows so much of the community, says a whole lot about the future of dc.

Feb 10, 2024
  7. SteelMachineZero liked Aiden_Warren's post in the thread Buff Sorcery.

Use more might

Dec 10, 2023
  8. SteelMachineZero liked Ziggurat's post in the thread Confirmed Artifacts not saving correctly in armories.

I've discovered that when I swap armories on multiple characters, all of whom have up-to-date armories with all of their skill points...

Nov 17, 2023
  9. SteelMachineZero liked Ultimus Primus's post in the thread Confirmed Artifacts not saving correctly in armories.

So when i switch from healer to dps my Trans card will not stay, it is replaced with my page o d that sits in the same slot in the other...

Nov 17, 2023
  10. SteelMachineZero liked Gartman0746's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Reported before but getting worse.

This issue has gotten worse as it does not matter what toon I'm on from my top level tool to low level alt. As I attempted to run content...

Oct 29, 2023
  11. SteelMachineZero liked MegaDCUO's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Holy Laggy Que Menu Batman!.

I'm sure we've all been there. You're in a group. Especially a raid sized group. You got into the On Duty menu as your' leader has started...

Oct 23, 2023
  12. SteelMachineZero liked Gartman0746's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Reported before but getting worse.

I have reported a huge issue but no resolve Issue is logging and playing game. From base to any content location. The world would freeze...

Oct 20, 2023