SteelMachineZero's Recent Activity

1. SteelMachineZero liked Kanmaru's post in the thread Adaptive Augments complaint..

Can we please by the love of our Lord and Savior have Adaptive Augments that scale with us every episode? I have so many in my fortify tab...

Oct 15, 2020 at 2:23 AM
  2. SteelMachineZero liked BumblingB's post in the thread First tease to Episode 39 Long Live The Legion.

Ugh, straight up demon gate. Was hoping for a little less magic, but eh.

Oct 15, 2020 at 2:22 AM
  3. SteelMachineZero replied to the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

Any chance we can get a classic version of the legion .. mostly for wildfire but any way its nice to get something not wonder woman or...

Oct 1, 2020
  4. SteelMachineZero liked Apollonia's post in the thread Burned Eight Seals Trying to Level a Wonderverse Augment to 23... And I'm Out.

They just let the Devs know they quit and why. This gives the Devs a chance to reevaluate their direction without losing more business.

Sep 16, 2020
  5. SteelMachineZero liked Yass Queen Hyppolyta's post in the thread Burned Eight Seals Trying to Level a Wonderverse Augment to 23... And I'm Out.

I used to play on PS4 but quit due to the economy issues, hacking, etc. With extra downtime because of COVID I decided to try it on...

Sep 16, 2020
  6. SteelMachineZero liked MidLifeCrysis41's post in the thread Raid que times.

Many will tell you that this isn’t the case. That they have no issue! That they constantly see people asking in LFG for groups all the...

Sep 13, 2020
  7. SteelMachineZero liked TheWrecker's post in the thread Wonderverse not so wonderful for solo/duo players.

Another day full of frustration. I tried for hours to get in a bounty group on to be told the phase was full EVERY time I tried to join a...

Aug 4, 2020
  8. SteelMachineZero replied to the thread Fixed 272 Vault drop????.

[IMG]

Aug 2, 2020
  9. SteelMachineZero posted a new thread.

Fixed 272 Vault drop????

Ran the vault and got a 272 Psycho helm and it attuned at 272 is this a thing or a bug i cant imagine a vault drop higher than a gear drop...

Forum: Resolved

Aug 1, 2020
  10. SteelMachineZero liked Robert-Vim's post in the thread Wonderverse not so wonderful for solo/duo players.

I usually don't post on the forums. I've been here since day one and my family has maintained 5 accounts the entire time. We however, do...

Jul 31, 2020
  11. SteelMachineZero liked Charon's post in the thread Patchwork Themyscira is great but.

The scaling of the hydra is slated to be addressed and the timer for the teeth to be secured will be increased to give a little more...

Jul 30, 2020
  12. SteelMachineZero liked TheLorax's post in the thread Patchwork Themyscira is great but.

Could you please put Hydra on his own separate timer? After almost an hour of group invites and phasing I finally found a phase where he...

Jul 30, 2020
  13. SteelMachineZero liked inferno's post in the thread Test Discussion Episode 38: Rewards.

I agree. Having a constant reward for these open world bosses may very well be the solution when a player just finds nothing to do. The...

Jul 11, 2020
  14. SteelMachineZero replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 38: Rewards.

i really dont care for not being able to pick your own generator mods in this DLC I think the old way was better but its a minor complaint

Jul 11, 2020
  15. SteelMachineZero replied to the thread what legends taught me.

Legends has taught paradox is way too long and if you have one scrub on the team it aint getting done

Jun 12, 2020
  16. SteelMachineZero liked tomejohn's post in the thread Open portals for all raids and alerts..

many times you can go into different areas of the game and play raids and alerts like the batman or superman raids but sometimes you will...

Jun 11, 2020
  17. SteelMachineZero liked Wildcat's post in the thread Random Pics plz keep clean to keep it going.

at that time in Poland (2020) Fascism is back. Zones and cities free of LGBT people.[IMG]

May 10, 2020
  18. SteelMachineZero liked Brit's post in the thread Question for the Devs.

I was subbed for, shoot, like 9 years or something. Towards the end, I had subscriptions on 5 accounts, and was Premium on about a half...

May 4, 2020
  19. SteelMachineZero liked Mepps's post in the thread How did we get this lag fest?.

We have a hotfix going out tomorrow morning with additional tools to help us track this down.

May 1, 2020
  20. SteelMachineZero replied to the thread How did we get this lag fest?.

The lag seems extra spicey today but the rubber banding is really bad .

Apr 30, 2020
  21. SteelMachineZero liked Solarbound's post in the thread Name reclaim event.

The first one hardly solved a thing. It's pointless -_-

Apr 30, 2020