Steamboat2302's Recent Activity

1. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread High Kill Count (WE HATE IT!!!).

I dunno about the counters being high...but 31st century right now is the single most spammable bounty target area I have ever seen. I...

Oct 25, 2021
  2. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread What do you think of Omnibus now, since its release?.

Its interesting, cause I've never failed an instance, never gotten the same one on omnibus. Then again, I haven't had time to do raids...so...

Oct 25, 2021
  3. Steamboat2302 liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Does anyone actually save time?.

Or better yet, access to the Boss is prohibited until all the adds leading up to him are defeated.

Oct 18, 2021
  4. Steamboat2302 liked Quantum Rising's post in the thread Does anyone actually save time?.

Blame the devs. Why make content you can skip? Poor content design IMHO.

Oct 18, 2021
  5. Steamboat2302 liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Does anyone actually save time?.

It is soooo frustrating to me when groups skip adds. Usually those same groups are the ones who won't pick you up if you get KO'd. And...

Oct 18, 2021
  6. Steamboat2302 liked Reinheld's post in the thread Breakthrough Failures, what gives?.

Well RNG is RNG....and it can be kind or evil from day to day. The best you can do is use seals and go slow as not to make a mistake...

Oct 16, 2021
  7. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread So....we are deserters now?.

The problem in this case wasn't plastic man. It was actually heatwave. Knowing when something was coming because by the time you see...

Oct 15, 2021
  8. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread Breakthrough Failures, what gives?.

All it is is a random number generator I'm sure. With certain numbers, whether high or low numbers assigned to be fails.

Oct 15, 2021
  9. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread Support roles that are upscaled for event are not effective.

I'm guilty of literally not paying attention to other players in the halloween event... It would take forever, but I think I could probably...

Oct 15, 2021
  10. Steamboat2302 liked Charon's post in the thread QOL change for inventory cluster.

Was out of town so catching up but responded to the other thread about this. Progress has been made to make it so we can flag orbitals,...

Oct 15, 2021
  11. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread So....we are deserters now?.

There is zero incentive for the new player to learn the mechanics in the heatwave scenario when they run with someone who can solo it....

Oct 15, 2021
  12. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread So....we are deserters now?.

For instance, Lobo solo with an atomic character. You can easily get through it in spite of combos if you stand in a couple specific spots....

Oct 14, 2021
  13. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread So....we are deserters now?.

Thing is, I don't...which is why the carrot and stick are important. Carrot being more important than the stick, ofc. In a game that...

Oct 14, 2021
  14. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread So....we are deserters now?.

I switch from phase to phase. There are people recorded as being there, I just don't see them doing anything. Unlike 31st, where I see...

Oct 14, 2021
  15. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread So....we are deserters now?.

I'm not talking about 8 people going in, whittling it down, even to half, then half the group wiping and surviving. I'm asking if its...

Oct 14, 2021
  16. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread So....we are deserters now?.

Flashpoint is empty. Source marks and all. Never even had 3 waiting to do bounties there.

Oct 14, 2021
  17. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread So....we are deserters now?.

If they do, its only for the first time you do it that week. I legitimately can do two whole rotations in like a half hour right now....

Oct 14, 2021
  18. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread So....we are deserters now?.

They don't give you source for these bounties. Just episode marks.

Oct 14, 2021
  19. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread So....we are deserters now?.

All I've done recently is run 31st century bounties because of how active the open world is there. Then run omnibus. I haven't had a full...

Oct 14, 2021
  20. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread So....we are deserters now?.

Guess it makes the initial wave here as a massive overreaction then. I dunno. Maybe it isn't fixable. Its disheartening to hear that it...

Oct 14, 2021
  21. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread So....we are deserters now?.

If you can literally have 4-5 people leave, not invite people in, and still complete it...there is a problem.

Oct 14, 2021
  22. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread So....we are deserters now?.

Which is something that needs to be fixed imo, one way or another. They had talked about adjusting rewards based on average completion...

Oct 14, 2021
  23. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread So....we are deserters now?.

And assuming that they have their chat window open/know how to use it at all, maybe the next time they'll go in knowing they are...

Oct 14, 2021
  24. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread So....we are deserters now?.

IF this is happening now and the CR cap is lifted from 10 to 15 cr levels above the content (already announced)...this problem will get...

Oct 14, 2021
  25. Steamboat2302 replied to the thread Defense stat rework and (possible new dps stat).

In final fantasy there are always a segment of magic/attacks that ignore all defense. TMK this is the same way that a lot of attacks in...

Oct 14, 2021