StealthBlue's Recent Activity

1. StealthBlue replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 41: House of Legends.

the consoles for the toyman and daily acts missions still exist in the watchtower and can be interacted with there, but I didn't see...

Aug 13, 2021
  2. StealthBlue replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 41: House of Legends.

There are feats associated with the styles from those faction vendors. If the goal is to eliminate the "need" to visit the...

Aug 13, 2021
  3. StealthBlue replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 41: House of Legends.

I think those were on the level 30 tour. What we've seen is more like the level 10/15 tour. My guess is that those are in the room with...

Aug 13, 2021
  4. StealthBlue replied to the thread Test Discussion Introducing the Allies System.

At the end of the tour of the HoL, you talk to Cyborg and he sends you on a mission through the boomtube next to him. when you finish,...

Aug 7, 2021
  5. StealthBlue replied to the thread Test Discussion Introducing the Allies System.

I'm currently stuck in the ally introduction mission. It says to go to the ally menu, but nothing happens when I get there. I may have...

Aug 7, 2021
  6. StealthBlue replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 41: House of Legends.

I noticed the Deathsroke thing too. Cyborg was also standing on the table, instead of next to it. I'm wondering if their positions are...

Aug 7, 2021
  7. StealthBlue replied to the thread Work In Progress DCUO Development Update - July 2021 - Membership & Access Level Discussion.

I have a few questions. The UI placeholder for the daily login doesn't show an option to hold off on claiming the reward. If we want to...

Jul 8, 2021
  8. StealthBlue replied to the thread So what changed? (content relevancy).

They didn't want you to get full marks from something that was completely trivial. Right now if you are full Flashpoint gear and walk...

Jul 8, 2021
  9. StealthBlue replied to the thread Themyscira Divided Boss Options.

The pictures are updated now. Sorry it took me so long to get back to this.

Jul 5, 2021
  10. StealthBlue replied to the thread Themyscira Divided Boss Options.

Those pictures were old enough that they were on my old computer, meaning they are probably on external hard drive somewhere. If not,...

Jun 16, 2021
  11. StealthBlue replied to the thread Themyscira Divided Boss Options.

I still have them saved on my computer. I'll try to get to it tonight but it might be the weekend before I get to it.

Jun 16, 2021
  12. StealthBlue replied to the thread So Sony requires payment for cross-platform..Wow...

In some ways, I understand this since it's a perceived loss of income. If 95% of the players on a cross play game are on your platform, you...

May 5, 2021
  13. StealthBlue replied to the thread Dev Discussion Better Membership.

I don't know if something like this was mentioned yet, but my league was talking about possible changes and one stood out. Instead of look...

May 4, 2021
  14. StealthBlue replied to the thread Exposing Bad Players??.

Zoom does a decent chunk of damage even in reg with that attack, but it's a guaranteed wipe in elite. So you can still cause issues in...

May 4, 2021
  15. StealthBlue replied to the thread Exposing Bad Players??.

It looks like you are trying to be a battle tank, instead of just being a tank. That can be fine in some situations, but very detrimental...

May 4, 2021
  16. StealthBlue replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - May 2021.

Currently one of the membership benefits is access to all episodes without any additional purchase. With open episodes going on, this...

May 4, 2021
  17. StealthBlue replied to the thread DCUO Development Update - May 2021.

Just to clarify your a bit, right now if you don't own an episode you have longer than normal loot lockouts. For example, if you ran an...

May 4, 2021
  18. StealthBlue replied to the thread Localized weapon auras?.

I thought about this recently when I saw the Azreal picture in the style initiative vote. The biggest problem I see would be that weapons...

Apr 29, 2021
  19. StealthBlue replied to the thread Task Force X.

The task force x setting determines whether YOU can be placed in the other faction's version of the instance or not. It does not affect who...

Apr 28, 2021
  20. StealthBlue replied to the thread Please improve LFG algorithms.

There is a setting for role optional alerts, make sure everyone in the group has that turned off before you go in. It forces a group...

Apr 25, 2021
  21. StealthBlue replied to the thread Quick base mod crafting question.

Just to make sure you are understanding correctly, at any given level there are multiple plans that make a box for the next level that...

Apr 25, 2021
  22. StealthBlue replied to the thread QOL and things need to recap.

This has been suggested before as an option, but the biggest issue there is the cap on free and premium players. Would you increase...

Apr 25, 2021
  23. StealthBlue replied to the thread QOL and things need to recap.

Are you PC or Console? PC already has a server status section in the launcher. I'm not sure how likely it would be to get server status...

Apr 25, 2021
  24. StealthBlue replied to the thread Centrifuge feat Flashpoint.

Here's the description "Defeat Brainiac in the Flash to the Future Raid (Normal or Elite) with no players taking damage from the...

Apr 24, 2021
  25. StealthBlue replied to the thread Quick base mod crafting question.

As far as splitting mods goes, you would only need to split when you craft the .4 mods, and the plans make a box that lets you choose...

Apr 24, 2021