Stardazer's Recent Activity

1. Stardazer liked KidKretz's post in the thread My Experience On Villain Side Today.

i never minded your insane amount of posts, BUT, once i found out you were a gold seller, and or supporting gold sellers, lost 100%...

Feb 9, 2024
  2. Stardazer replied to the thread My Experience On Villain Side Today.

Didn't you spend all of your winter holidays telling people to quit the game because they had suggestions or expressed their opinions about...

Feb 8, 2024
  3. Stardazer replied to the thread Total Drop Time Capsule Recap.

We finally got a new tattoo skin - which I'm very excited for. Only downside, it's a collection reward again. I really hope it's not the...

Feb 8, 2024
  4. Stardazer liked Mepps's post in the thread Celebrate Black History Month.

[IMG] Celebrate Black History Month Help us celebrate Black History Month this year with new free gifts! Log in between now and February...

Feb 4, 2024
  5. Stardazer replied to the thread What would be your ideas for 3 new powers (heal, troll, tank) ?.

I think Blue Lanterns for healer doesn't really work though. I'm thinking mostly from the villain side of things. Star Sapphire/Violet...

Dec 29, 2023
  6. Stardazer liked Ash Inferno's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

10000 DBC? Just the cash is $130 CND. That's like a whole tank of gas!

Dec 22, 2023
  7. Stardazer liked kallader's post in the thread Anniversary event is so sad.

[IMG]

Dec 9, 2023
  8. Stardazer liked Multiverse's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: New Character Creation.

Check the Gentleman Ghost vendor in House of Legends. ;)

Nov 3, 2023
  9. Stardazer replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: New Character Creation.

This is so very exciting! Would these upgraded versions, new slimelines, and new streetwear be available on the style vendors in HoL? (On...

Nov 3, 2023
  10. Stardazer liked Mepps's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: New Character Creation.

Please use this thread to discuss all things related to the new character creation process! New Character Creation The process and...

Nov 3, 2023
  11. Stardazer liked Jcal's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

Oh. My. God! This is obviously a highly subjective topic, but I personally can't thank you enough for finally ridding us of Sorcery's pet...

Nov 3, 2023
  12. Stardazer liked Mepps's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Ability Balance Changes.

Please use this thread to discuss these balance changes! Ability Balance Changes Fire - Absorb Heat Fixed a bug causing Absorb Heat to...

Nov 3, 2023
  13. Stardazer liked Midnight scarlet's post in the thread Heroes Color's Codes.

Can somebody do the new cassie wonder girl npc for episode 46 justice league dark cursed thanks

Sep 27, 2023
  14. Stardazer liked Eve's post in the thread Episode 46 Coming Out Oct 5 + Keyart!!.

The keyart is insane!!! Also more details here:...

Sep 21, 2023