Stanktonia's Recent Activity

1. Stanktonia replied to the thread SERIOUS problem with elite content in this game.

This is a understandable point too, I think the best thing the devs can do at the moment is make sure the ladder system that was...

Sep 17, 2021 at 10:17 AM
  2. Stanktonia liked xxHELLSTROKExx's post in the thread SERIOUS problem with elite content in this game.

I need to keep this reply handy cuz it seems like these posts come up weekly now... Pre built team enters the new raid for the 1st time...

Sep 17, 2021 at 10:15 AM
  3. Stanktonia replied to the thread SERIOUS problem with elite content in this game.

Since we’re talking about artifacts, these Gemini circles are ridiculous, I don’t notice any other artifacts being too good

Sep 17, 2021 at 7:58 AM
  4. Stanktonia liked Yass Queen Hyppolyta's post in the thread SERIOUS problem with elite content in this game.

First of all, you're wrong. Second, if you're going to call things "cringe" please do get a handle on very basic language usage such as...

Sep 17, 2021 at 7:46 AM
  5. Stanktonia liked Yass Queen Hyppolyta's post in the thread SERIOUS problem with elite content in this game.

Locking meaningful progression behind an unpopular, overtuned raid created a mass exodus from this game.

Sep 16, 2021 at 5:24 PM
  6. Stanktonia liked Bipolar Diva's post in the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

I'm happy with this as well.

Sep 16, 2021 at 7:41 AM
  7. Stanktonia liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

But they are both taking something away from you. Ff14 is taking stats away just like dcuo. However unlike dcuo ff14 also takes away new...

Sep 16, 2021 at 7:39 AM
  8. Stanktonia liked Mentaldope40's post in the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

Boyy, I never seen players so disturbed in my life, this stats clamps must have really took the confidence/ego boosting from certain...

Sep 16, 2021 at 7:38 AM
  9. Stanktonia liked Mentaldope40's post in the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

Same thing a returning friend of mines said the other day, "more challenging and fun".

Sep 16, 2021 at 7:36 AM
  10. Stanktonia liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

This isn’t to belittle your feelings but the question wasn’t answered yet. So I’m going to just ask it it without any other lines for you...

11. Stanktonia liked Boss Dark Side's post in the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

Ep 41 was a deciding factor for me. Prior to, I was seriously bored with this game and my playtime was down. I was considering canceling my...

12. Stanktonia liked the solowing's post in the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

They didnt mistreat you...They made it fair for everyone. Im just calling out the hypocrisy for giving FF14 a free pass on their stat...

Sep 16, 2021 at 7:34 AM
  13. Stanktonia liked TheLorax's post in the thread How can I survive the STU Science Spire Elite Solo (Fire Tank)??.

You can just straight DPS this solo once you are comfortable and your burn is sufficient.

Sep 16, 2021 at 5:46 AM
  14. Stanktonia replied to the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

Boo-hoo you can’t one shot bosses and solo raids anymore, keep crying those lazarus pits hoping that it will resurrect your former glory of...

Sep 16, 2021 at 3:18 AM
  15. Stanktonia liked the solowing's post in the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

I really dont understand your problem with the stat clamp when you already deal with it in FF14. If you use the LFG queue, you get...

Sep 16, 2021 at 3:07 AM
  16. Stanktonia liked Proxystar's post in the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

Every DLC is always the most important and every DLC people say it's the final straw and every DLC the same players come back regardless....

Sep 16, 2021 at 3:05 AM
  17. Stanktonia liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

They already confirmed what will happened next dlc. They confirmed it before STU even hit test. Episode 42 will go back to being a...

Sep 16, 2021 at 3:04 AM
  18. Stanktonia liked TheRealDemon's post in the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

Well it's kinda impossible to tell how the community feels since the fourms make up a small percentage. People here struggle on stuff...

Sep 16, 2021 at 3:03 AM
  19. Stanktonia liked TheRealDemon's post in the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

I think you're overreacting. What they've done is plan things out and are now implementing the changes that we needed. They are also...

Sep 16, 2021 at 3:02 AM
  20. Stanktonia liked Kimone's post in the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

I have seven alts - I actually like longer uptime between DLCs and the opportunity to get more generally useful stuff without being locked...

Sep 16, 2021 at 2:50 AM
  21. Stanktonia liked Mentaldope40's post in the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

I enjoyed the House of Legends, and all I can say is I'm excited to see what new things the Developers brings to the table.

Sep 16, 2021 at 2:49 AM
  22. Stanktonia liked TheRealDemon's post in the thread Why the Next DLC is the most Important DLC of All Time….

Wait how was the House Of Legends trash?

Sep 16, 2021 at 2:49 AM
  23. Stanktonia liked Kimone's post in the thread Please! Remove the cap....

The Area 51 paradox demons aren't so bad as long as you maintain a medium distance and pay attention to the mechanics. That said, you...

Sep 14, 2021 at 7:36 AM
  24. Stanktonia liked Robster4949's post in the thread Please! Remove the cap....

Cannot agree with you more, I have been really enjoying the clamp. Yes I worked hard for my gear, my SP and everything but it is mind...

Sep 14, 2021 at 7:35 AM
  25. Stanktonia liked Cyclonic's post in the thread More complaining about PvP.

It makes perfect sense. There are tons of things that make you immune to control effects. The pvp trinket, just about every...

Sep 13, 2021 at 5:08 PM