Stanktonia's Recent Activity

1. Stanktonia liked Stellus's post in the thread No Warning Or Announcement on Valentine's Event Ending :(.

I really wish they'd leave a vendor available all year and just remove the ability to farm coins. I had myself convinced the end date was...

Mar 5, 2021 at 7:42 AM
  2. Stanktonia liked ALB's post in the thread precision dps needs a boost.

If you're not gadgets or elec SS in the current meta, you not beating might. Equal skill. Amulet and buff trolls put might over the top....

Mar 5, 2021 at 7:42 AM
  3. Stanktonia liked Scytthe's post in the thread DAYBREAK attention Do you know PvP was amazing before? exemples.

Be more paranoïde and selfish, the only toxic Guy here is you sadly. The audience of this game is kids? Lol sure kids pay premium ,...

Mar 4, 2021 at 7:48 AM
  4. Stanktonia liked ALB's post in the thread precision dps needs a boost.

Prec keep up with might if their SS, gad, and Elec. That's it. That's all

Mar 4, 2021 at 7:45 AM
  5. Stanktonia replied to the thread precision dps needs a boost.

Since you’re technically right, I’ll reiterate and say that there are only 3 viable competitive weapons, and only one does competitive St...

Mar 4, 2021 at 7:45 AM
  6. Stanktonia replied to the thread precision dps needs a boost.

A power heavy prec rotation would use just as much power as might users, while doing less dmg, especially during this Gemini and buff...

Mar 4, 2021 at 5:50 AM
  7. Stanktonia replied to the thread precision dps needs a boost.

Mar 4, 2021 at 2:57 AM
  8. Stanktonia liked Kimone's post in the thread precision dps needs a boost.

yes, it is, the difference being that there are "Successful" Might rotations without Dervish, Precision? Not so much ;).

Mar 4, 2021 at 2:54 AM
  9. Stanktonia replied to the thread precision dps needs a boost.

You said “ try different weapons” as if there’s more than 3 viable options lol lol. And most prec dps you see topping the charts will be...

Mar 4, 2021 at 2:53 AM
  10. Stanktonia replied to the thread precision dps needs a boost.

What power are you, every power isn’t good with precision

Mar 3, 2021 at 4:11 PM
  11. Stanktonia replied to the thread DAYBREAK attention Do you know PvP was amazing before? exemples.

That’s not a valid reason

Mar 3, 2021 at 3:58 PM
  12. Stanktonia replied to the thread DAYBREAK attention Do you know PvP was amazing before? exemples.

There’s toxicity in every community, this isn’t an argument at all. And pve is just as toxic, so does pve deserve to be given an absence...

Mar 3, 2021 at 1:59 PM
  13. Stanktonia liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread JLD vs OC.

Oh...so NOW the poll is rigged?!!? :rolleyes:

Mar 3, 2021 at 7:56 AM
  14. Stanktonia liked The Multiverse's post in the thread Test Discussion Damage Supercharge Balance - Update.

If I can put my 2 cents in, I understand the need for balance but shouldn't be where every power is the same. I like how some powers have...

Mar 3, 2021 at 7:43 AM
  15. Stanktonia liked Ryazan's post in the thread Test Discussion Combat Trinket Pets and Turrets.

Yeaaa.... no thanks. Card artifacts are just boring, and Lernaea is ewww. I will NOT follow the "meta" if it means playing in a way I...

Mar 2, 2021 at 7:40 AM
  16. Stanktonia liked Proxystar's post in the thread Test Discussion Combat Trinket Pets and Turrets.

I might put it in my signature, let's wait and see ;)

Mar 2, 2021 at 3:05 AM
  17. Stanktonia liked Proxystar's post in the thread Test Discussion Combat Trinket Pets and Turrets.

Theres booster bundle items on the second chance vendor, which ones? Things in game can change you're right but equally so, they...

Mar 2, 2021 at 3:04 AM
  18. Stanktonia liked Kimone's post in the thread Test Discussion Combat Trinket Pets and Turrets.

except that the given caveat of Survival Mode was that no reward given from Survival Mode would appreciably or noticeably affect game...

Mar 2, 2021 at 3:02 AM
  19. Stanktonia liked Rejchadar's post in the thread Test Discussion Combat Trinket Pets and Turrets.

Will you still not calm down? your children's video on your channel is not enough for you (or already two?)? before you write...

Mar 2, 2021 at 3:02 AM
  20. Stanktonia liked AD Leo's post in the thread Test Discussion Damage Supercharge Balance - Update.

Let's call it what is......this is an EOG spam nerf. Period. Healer shield nerf came because of EOG, now the DPS SC nerf is because of EOG....

Mar 2, 2021 at 1:54 AM
  21. Stanktonia liked Mr.W's post in the thread Test Discussion Damage Supercharge Balance - Update.

Yes, I agree some artifacts can have better functionality with certain powers. However, the thing that needs to be evaluated artifacts...

Mar 1, 2021 at 3:12 PM
  22. Stanktonia replied to the thread Test Discussion Damage Supercharge Balance - Update.

I think one thing that we all fail to realize is that the artifact meta is still very young, too young to confidently nerf anything since...

Mar 1, 2021 at 3:12 PM
  23. Stanktonia liked Amanda Bailey's post in the thread Why is Sorcery Counted as The worst healer power and what changes would you make to it.

Soul Wells duration was decreased. Shard of Life’s cooldown was increased. Circle of Protection had its changes. People aren’t making...

Feb 28, 2021 at 3:00 PM
  24. Stanktonia replied to the thread Test Discussion Damage Supercharge Balance - Update.

There are a few powers that could use a buff to a few tray abilities, and or just, as you mentioned, have their animation speed...

Feb 28, 2021 at 1:30 PM
  25. Stanktonia replied to the thread Test Discussion Damage Supercharge Balance - Update.

Yeah, the reduction of variety is my issue. And to me, supercharges don’t need to ditto each other in terms of damage. Some powers...

Feb 28, 2021 at 1:09 PM