Spyeedy's Recent Activity

1. Spyeedy replied to the thread problems with the market place (again)?.

Wrong thread section to be asking for this kind of assistance, you need to submit a ticket here. This section is for feedback on content...

Sep 15, 2019
  2. Spyeedy liked Red Raptor's post in the thread Coming Soon: Metal Part I.

@megzilla I appreciate that someone finally took the time to give Nightwing a makeover, but the logo is facing the wrong way, the leg...

Sep 6, 2019
  3. Spyeedy replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 35: Open World - Metal Gotham.

So I hopped on to test the new gear, and when I went inside Metal Gotham City, my CR got clamped from 281 to 280. I assume this is a bug....

Sep 6, 2019
  4. Spyeedy posted a new thread.

Titans Creds conversion

Why do we need to purchase conversion boxes from the Titans Vendor to consume our Titans Creds? Why do we have to go through the trouble?...

Forum: Testing Feedback

Aug 23, 2019
  5. Spyeedy replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 35: Scarlet Speedster Solo.

can confirm that, I just completed the solo, it doesn't complete the mission in the journal

Aug 23, 2019
  6. Spyeedy replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 35: Scarlet Speedster Solo.

I believe you have to take reference of the order from the posters on the nearby walls.

Aug 23, 2019
  7. Spyeedy replied to the thread Coming Soon: Metal Part I.

Donnaaaaaaa Suit! YAAY!

Aug 23, 2019
  8. Spyeedy posted a new thread.

Unannounced discount or bug??

So someone pointed out on the official DCUO discord that there were discounts. I checked the MP for the mentioned discounts and found...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Aug 10, 2019
  9. Spyeedy replied to the thread New Starter Packs Now Available.

Ah i see. Well, not gonna lie, the Batman Family Pack draws me in, simply because of the Batman Beyond. But... is it worth that $50...

Aug 6, 2019
  10. Spyeedy replied to the thread New Starter Packs Now Available.

Are the styles reclaimable to the entire account? Or do we have to re-purchase the pack again to get the styles for other characters?

Aug 6, 2019