Sprout Robinson's Recent Activity

1. Sprout Robinson liked PolarisSylar's post in the thread A Community For Everyone.

Can we used this feature to also report " gold sellers site" in dcuo ?

Jun 15, 2021
  2. Sprout Robinson liked Magnificent's post in the thread A Community For Everyone.

Requiring the user to leave the game in order to fill out a complaint isn't a good method. The having to leave the game aspect is why...

Jun 15, 2021
  3. Sprout Robinson liked Mepps's post in the thread A Community For Everyone.

[IMG] Hello heroes and virtual villains. Today I am here to talk to everyone about the importance of a civil community and a new, easier...

Jun 15, 2021
  4. Sprout Robinson liked Illumin411's post in the thread "Museum" Proposal.

There’s been a couple times where I went back and watched the DLC preview and saw details in the enemies I hadn’t noticed before when the...

May 18, 2021
  5. Sprout Robinson liked inferno's post in the thread "Museum" Proposal.

In the FF raid, I was curious of the stuff outside and remembered that a friend once got stuck outside. Well, it happened to me one day and...

May 18, 2021
  6. Sprout Robinson liked Hurtyman's post in the thread Spring Seasonal Event 2021.

I don't know who needs to read this, but could someone raise the spawn rate, and how many seed pods are available for this event? Nobody...

May 18, 2021
  7. Sprout Robinson liked Imaginos's post in the thread Spring Seasonal Event 2021.

I believe Sarah Charles only ever seems to give her mission once. All chracters I have who never had the spring mission got the Sarah...

May 18, 2021
  8. Sprout Robinson liked Whazues's post in the thread Spring Seasonal Event 2021.

i agree 2 weeks wont be enough to grind to 100 seed pods on all toons on both of my accounts which i have a PC account and a PS4...

May 18, 2021
  9. Sprout Robinson liked Imaginos's post in the thread Spring Seasonal Event 2021.

Yeah 2 weeks is NOT going to be enough time! :(:mad::(

May 18, 2021
  10. Sprout Robinson posted a new thread.

"Museum" Proposal

Let me preface this with: I have no idea how complicated this would be. A lot of the characters, enemy or otherwise, in this game are...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

May 15, 2021
  11. Sprout Robinson replied to the thread Dev Discussion Looking for On Duty Menu Feedback.

There's a number of instances where the name of an on-duty mission in your journal does not exactly match the name of the on-duty mission...

May 15, 2021
  12. Sprout Robinson replied to the thread Spring Seasonal Event 2021.

Yes please! I started playing last year right after the Spring event ended and have been waiting for it to come back. I'm very excited...

May 15, 2021
  13. Sprout Robinson liked Deus Ex Machina's post in the thread Spring Seasonal Event 2021.

Can we put in a petition to revert the two week spring event back to the four week spring event? I'm pretty sure you seen the backlash from...

May 15, 2021
  14. Sprout Robinson liked Weird Magick's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Also how about a wearable raven for the Halloween event in the style of the spooky Spider? A raven you can have perched on your...

Feb 13, 2021
  15. Sprout Robinson liked Super Lantern's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

sleeveless mister freeze, [IMG]

Feb 13, 2021
  16. Sprout Robinson liked MAGNETOxxFirstClass's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I know it has already been asked but.... Once more unto the breach dear friends.... Once more..... and cover these heads with a long ear...

Feb 13, 2021
  17. Sprout Robinson liked The Cat-Lady's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

V-Suit shirt and trousers for FEMALE characters, please! They are currently male-only. Thanks! :)

Feb 13, 2021
  18. Sprout Robinson liked Super Lantern's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Like for flight characters you have the classic superman shirt rip & phone booth spin transformation and the flash ring...

Feb 13, 2021
  19. Sprout Robinson liked Engendro Nefasto's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Can we please have a bangs hairstyle? [IMG]

Feb 13, 2021
  20. Sprout Robinson replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

You might not be able to do this exact one since it's something Poison Ivy wears in the Harley Quinn cartoon, but can we get a Tree Hugger...

Feb 9, 2021
  21. Sprout Robinson liked Chicken's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Bombshell Supergirl

Feb 9, 2021
  22. Sprout Robinson posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Launcher frequently glitches

Playing on a PC through Steam- my launcher frequently crashes and says the game is running. If I open Steam, Steam will also tell me the...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Feb 9, 2021