spikeat's Recent Activity

1. spikeat replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Whales are players with fat wallets. We found a player a few years ago running some T2 content. He showed some good skill set so we...

Dec 25, 2023
  2. spikeat replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

You have it reversed. If they wanted to help "drive" wolfpack token sales, they would reduce double bonus xp to once a year or take it...

Dec 25, 2023
  3. spikeat liked Furious Vee's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

I'm glad the developers have been listening, but these prices lately have been ludicrous to say the least. From the booster bundle to the...

Dec 25, 2023
  4. spikeat liked WonderEU's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

I know the definition of the word I used and I stick by it. Lately the game has been nothing more than a cash grab for Daybreak. We go...

Dec 25, 2023
  5. spikeat replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

It's the sad reality of every company's life cycle once they've pass their glory days. I agree with your passion for the game. I too...

Dec 25, 2023
  6. spikeat replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

The game is definitely in its senior citizen stage and we can see they are starting to use a niche vs volume price scaling. I estimate...

Dec 25, 2023
  7. spikeat replied to the thread Future Episodes Should Support All Roles.

I have a battle troll. Instead of being on par in damage with the healer and tank, I'm usually 4-6th in dps in a good raid group. I also...

Dec 6, 2023
  8. spikeat replied to the thread Future Episodes Should Support All Roles.

CR skip is around the corner. Maybe add more variety of players to your gameplay by creating a toon on the (Hero) US server? If you...

Dec 5, 2023
  9. spikeat replied to the thread Future Episodes Should Support All Roles.

You ran without a troll in CTE? I've always had a troll in CTE runs and it's common practice to have a troll in elite raids. You're on...

Dec 4, 2023
  10. spikeat replied to the thread Better Battle Pass Rewards.

Unlimited cash cap was their greatest asset for subscribers and I never understood why they gave that up. In hindsight, I'm sure they've...

Dec 2, 2023
  11. spikeat replied to the thread CHME Problems/glitch?.

I agree with you there. I commented in a different thread on the topic. Hopefully we see some changes for future content.

Nov 28, 2023
  12. spikeat replied to the thread CHME Problems/glitch?.

If they are hard pressed on running CHM, can they not run CHMR in the allotted time?

Nov 27, 2023
  13. spikeat replied to the thread I use a broken controller to play on purpose.

I use to have a controller with a drifting analog years ago that I had to replace. Every time I held block, it rolled me forward. It always...

Nov 27, 2023
  14. spikeat replied to the thread CHME Problems/glitch?.

Whether players choose to run any of the versions (event, reg, elite), players are logging in the time spent in game and it's a win in...

Nov 27, 2023
  15. spikeat replied to the thread Quick One About Ally Favor.

x2 is linked to dropped favors, not purchased.

Nov 25, 2023
  16. spikeat replied to the thread Saying Goodbye....

Best of luck to you. The door is always open if you decide to return to the game.

Nov 23, 2023
  17. spikeat replied to the thread CHME Problems/glitch?.

I only shared an example of my run in detail. I never claimed to be the best or an excellent dps. I'm sure there are many groups with...

Nov 23, 2023
  18. spikeat replied to the thread CHME Problems/glitch?.

At this stage where many players have already gotten full renown, I'm fine if the devs flips it either way, whether it was intentional...

Nov 23, 2023
  19. spikeat replied to the thread CHME Problems/glitch?.

We all noticed the difference in Swamp thing and I've cited it a few times in my posts. Where is the disconnect?

Nov 22, 2023
  20. spikeat replied to the thread CHME Problems/glitch?.

I never saw anything in the update notes when the devs tempered the difficulty of elite content from the past few episodes. There was no...

Nov 21, 2023
  21. spikeat replied to the thread CHME Problems/glitch?.

It's great that VF will have access to many other instances to obtain the wonderpunk hands and not just this specific content. Why do...

Nov 21, 2023
  22. spikeat replied to the thread CHME Problems/glitch?.

Not all instances are created equally in this game. In the history of dc, alerts tend to be longer than raids. The additional minutes...

Nov 20, 2023
  23. spikeat replied to the thread CHME Problems/glitch?.

I was not aware the Wonder Girl's bracers drop in this alert. Although groups can run with a healer, why do you feel it's a must...

Nov 20, 2023
  24. spikeat replied to the thread CHME Problems/glitch?.

Why would the group fall apart? There is only 1 mechanic at the last boss where the dps have to move.

Nov 20, 2023
  25. spikeat replied to the thread Developers- More hp doesn't mean harder fight.

I'm strictly speaking for elite/+. What we want to see are more multi-layered mechanics. We want 2-4 mechanics to coincide. Although I'm...

Nov 20, 2023