Spider Jerusalem's Recent Activity

1. Spider Jerusalem liked BathroomPapi's post in the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

This isn’t a debate. I just want the new staff to see this incase the haven’t already. Just like this post if you think older content...

Apr 14, 2024 at 1:38 PM
  2. Spider Jerusalem replied to the thread Let’s Talk New Movement STYLES (Not modes).

I need a way to "fly" with superspeed. Sorta like Red Tornado.

Apr 12, 2024
  3. Spider Jerusalem replied to the thread What allies do you want to see in the future? Pick 3, one for each origin..

At this point I'd like to see the team give us ANY ally who doesn't already appear in the game just to prove they can create new animations.

Apr 8, 2024
  4. Spider Jerusalem liked FoolsFire's post in the thread What allies do you want to see in the future? Pick 3, one for each origin..

Heroes: Tech: Creeper (original) Meta: Plastic Man Magic: Warlord Villains: Tech: Toyman Meta: Polka-Dot Man Magic: Etrigan

Apr 7, 2024
  5. Spider Jerusalem replied to the thread Why is US server still down?.

on a Saturday! lolololololol

Apr 6, 2024
  6. Spider Jerusalem liked CaputSnabbt's post in the thread Why is US server still down?.

4 hours Scheduled? uhauhuhaauha

Apr 6, 2024
  7. Spider Jerusalem replied to the thread Why is US server still down?.

Now entering hour 4. ..........aaaand, I'm out.

Apr 6, 2024
  8. Spider Jerusalem replied to the thread Why is US server still down?.

Now entering hour 3.

Apr 6, 2024
  9. Spider Jerusalem replied to the thread Why is US server still down?.

Been playing this game for the past 13 years and I've never seen an extended downtime scheduled on a Saturday.

Apr 6, 2024
  10. Spider Jerusalem liked Chilontius's post in the thread Why is US server still down?.

been like that last few days, its getting really frustrating. Never minded the DAILY downtime compared to most games weekly, cause it was...

Apr 6, 2024
  11. Spider Jerusalem liked thirty six's post in the thread Why is US server still down?.

We're getting close to an hour passed the usual time the server comes back up, and I've seen nothing about extended downtime anywhere. Any...

Apr 6, 2024
  12. Spider Jerusalem liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

The word "older" makes content more "obsolete or irrelevant" than the words "progression, customization, and updates"....

Apr 1, 2024
  13. Spider Jerusalem liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

NEW DEVS. PAY ATTENTION TO THIS. THIS IS YOUR PLAYER(S) TELLING YOU THAT THEY NO LONGER LIKE TO PLAY YOUR GAME BECAUSE OF THE...

Apr 1, 2024
  14. Spider Jerusalem replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Good to know. But you lose me when you refer to it as "the more valid argument of power creep." It's not valid and its not even much of...

Apr 1, 2024
  15. Spider Jerusalem replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Yeah, its about what I figured. A label designed to make people think there is a problem when there really isn't one. So, tell me how...

Mar 31, 2024
  16. Spider Jerusalem replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Serious questions: How are defining "power creep" in DCUO, what would be an example of this, and what makes you think it ever was a...

Mar 31, 2024
  17. Spider Jerusalem liked GhostRyder3000's post in the thread stat clamp.

No.... Players are complaining that they want to play the game more... but, don't... because the clamp sucks.

Mar 31, 2024
  18. Spider Jerusalem replied to the thread stat clamp.

No. If you think the argument against the clamp is that it makes things too hard then you haven't been paying attention. The problem...

Mar 31, 2024
  19. Spider Jerusalem liked Dior_XT's post in the thread stat clamp.

not 100% true. open world is not clamped like in dcuo and also WoW is the most successful mmo and they also have a ''stat clamp'' but...

Mar 31, 2024