Soder coIas
Last activity:
Sep 11, 2019

Soder coIas

Level 30, Male, from Florida

1. There are no messages on Soder coIas's profile yet.
  • Signature

[IMG]

About

Server:
    Xbox
    Hello there, my name is Supreme Guru nowadays- it is a great pleasure to meet you! Well, this is about me and dcuo related so here goes: I personally like to play as a healer but my second favorite role is probably troll then onto tank and finally, dpsing. Perhaps it is just me, but when I have another healer in the group, I feel weak. :oops: I remember back in year one when I used to solo heal inner sanctum or maybe even paradox wave a few years later. But with all that in mind, I enjoy switching to all the healing powers constantly, but I must say, with upmost respect to all healing powers; Electric is most likely my favorite healing power by so much. The burst is really good and you simply can't compete with that but not just that, the safely net is also really good. 3 burst in a few second if really needed but I hate being power hungry. "Man, Supreme, I trolled for many healers but you keep your power at 90% most of the time and still keep everyone with full health. Hell, when I did survival mode with you in the higher rounds, you would always out heal the other healer by a lot and still use a lot less power than them."- Any troll ever!