Skiwattentotten
Last activity:
Apr 28, 2014

Followers 1

Skiwattentotten

New Player, Male, from Midwest USA

1. There are no messages on Skiwattentotten's profile yet.
  • About

Server:
    Xbox
    I created the adult-only USPS league "The Unholy" approximately 1.5 years ago for experienced players, particularly for PvPing. Currently we have a strong core of active members & a few new we are trying out. I feel having a certain degree of respect and rapport are important to maintaining the integrity of the league, and as such a certain meshing of personalities is probably the most important requisite.

That said, there is no current CR requirement. I'm thinking about making an SP requirement of around 80-90sp (to have your role's stats all bought) mostly as a sign of dedication to that character. Beyond that, skill is different from skill points... though there is no "bar" of measure, nobody I would call trash belongs in the league... including my own Earth DPS.

If you think you have what it takes and are looking for an active league, you can get a hold of myself (name's spelled slightly different due to 15 char max on names when I began playing) or 1 of the other 2 league heads listed below:

Skiwattentoten
    or
    Venus Void