Siramez's Recent Activity

1. Siramez replied to the thread Idea: New vendor in House of Legends for rare drops.

instead of removing them from the content and to the vendor, how about we add something else to the vendor that requires the said item...

Apr 8, 2024
  2. Siramez replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

idk, its a legendary ally which takes a lot of investment with f2p method. and for some reason every legendary ally so far has 1 useful...

Apr 8, 2024
  3. Siramez liked ObsidianChill's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

One or all 3 of the following need to happen: The Combo powersets Light, Atomic, Rage, Celestial need to be the sole powers that proc...

Apr 6, 2024
  4. Siramez replied to the thread Idea: New vendor in House of Legends for rare drops.

good idea but this would just completely remove the point of playing older content (people still do swe+ for feats and supply drop). id...

Apr 6, 2024
  5. Siramez replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

unfortunately this ally is still not worth the investment after the added effect. You're only getting 6% might buff and 10% power cost...

Apr 6, 2024
  6. Siramez replied to the thread In Progress PS5 Port Unplayable.

had the same problem in other instances too.

Apr 1, 2024
  7. Siramez liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread In Progress PS5 Port Unplayable.

I tested the latest update today. The game has a better framerate now than before in areas with low population or areas with high but...

Apr 1, 2024
  8. Siramez replied to the thread In Progress PS5 Port Unplayable.

so ive tested it, framerate is better and smooth, kudos to that but i still notice fps drops in certain areas and most of it is due to...

Apr 1, 2024
  9. Siramez replied to the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

my guess is that it should be fixed in the next game update which should come very soon with the new ally and other stuff.

Mar 30, 2024
  10. Siramez replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

i like this approach since it can also work for atomic which is very power heavy so cyborg is required but if this ally gives me a might...

Mar 30, 2024
  11. Siramez liked Odin EU's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

As many have already mentioned, the buff is on par with e.g. Shazam where boths up time every 3 minutes is 1minute. I can see the ally...

Mar 30, 2024
  12. Siramez liked SUPERMANONCRACK's post in the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

Booster bundles

Mar 28, 2024
  13. Siramez replied to the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

because it is a new client, your PS4 settings doesnt transfer to PS5 so this is something you would have to redo everything (this is...

Mar 27, 2024
  14. Siramez liked MsTickle Fate's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Just saying this a month ago, let alone two months ago, would have been entirely sufficient to quiet most of our anxiety. "We're...

Mar 26, 2024
  15. Siramez liked Multiverse's post in the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

Found the PS5 client following your instructions.... thanks. :)

Mar 26, 2024
  16. Siramez replied to the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

looks like to me you are playing the PS4 version if you didnt download ps5 dcuo. and yes you have to download ps5 version dcuo by...

Mar 26, 2024
  17. Siramez replied to the thread PS5 version is worse than ps4.

im not expecting them to fix new stuff quickly lol. im just sharing what im experiencing.

Mar 26, 2024
  18. Siramez replied to the thread DCUO Launches on PlayStation 5 TODAY!.

unfortunately it did not, i have tested it.

Mar 26, 2024
  19. Siramez posted a new thread.

PS5 version is worse than ps4

30fps, no 60fps option, everything feels so slow and sluggish only plus things is faster load times.

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Mar 26, 2024
  20. Siramez liked CGEMINI's post in the thread Top Bug - In Progress Rainbow Movement trail bug.

How is this a top-bug in progress when it’s been 4+ years and y’all haven’t fixed it. Just fixing everything else non-important. Are y’all...

Mar 23, 2024
  21. Siramez replied to the thread Top Bug - In Progress Rainbow Movement trail bug.

They are too busy releasing time capsules and booster bundles every week, you need to let them relax (actually dont xD). Jokes...

Mar 23, 2024
  22. Siramez replied to the thread The Somewhat real, but totally **not real** Producers Letter.

what do you mean not real? finally we got actual news, took ya long time but nice to know the game will be supported for longer and i still...

Mar 11, 2024
  23. Siramez replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

thats what i like to call copium :D

Mar 8, 2024
  24. Siramez replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

we dont even know if they're continuing with new dlcs. thats why all of us are concerned because no new content = less money spending...

Mar 7, 2024
  25. Siramez liked TheLorax's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

The stats revamp is from 2017. The stats clamp is from 2021.

Mar 7, 2024