Sinister OutKasT's Recent Activity

1. Sinister OutKasT posted a new thread.

New Refreshed animations?

This is just a request post but I just think it would be nice if he had new more fluid animations for things like heat vision among other...

Forum: Testing Feedback

Mar 27, 2024
  2. Sinister OutKasT liked thirty six's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Voice chat is so broken.

Half the time I lose voice chat completely. The other half there's sporadically people who can't hear each other without switching back and...

Feb 20, 2024
  3. Sinister OutKasT liked Korlick's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed LAG.

Forgot to add, this is happening in the USPC/PS Server.

Feb 20, 2024
  4. Sinister OutKasT liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed LAG.

Just lifting this post a little. Didn't experience the lag yesterday or before, but today it was very spotty, and the spikes were lasting a...

Feb 20, 2024
  5. Sinister OutKasT liked Ash Inferno's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed LAG.

Agreed. Raids, open world, everywhere. It gets to the point where the screen and everyone in it stand still for a few seconds and then...

Feb 20, 2024
  6. Sinister OutKasT liked Korlick's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed LAG.

Game has been lagging everywhere for a couple days now. Open world, HoL, instance areas...lag hits everywhere. Im really surprised nobody...

Feb 20, 2024
  7. Sinister OutKasT posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Classic Nose-Tipped Domino mask

The "Classic Nose-Tipped Domino" face style doesn't sit on the face of the character like it used to. quite a few players were using the...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Dec 17, 2023
  8. Sinister OutKasT replied to the thread In Progress Extra life grant menu bug.

having the same issue here

Oct 25, 2023
  9. Sinister OutKasT liked Domvsdom's post in the thread In Progress Extra life grant menu bug.

Yeah same thing happened to me I already have the patronage plumage all I wanted was the cape

Oct 25, 2023
  10. Sinister OutKasT liked beardrive's post in the thread In Progress Extra life grant menu bug.

Our extra life Grant menu shows the caregiver's Cape, but the patronage plumage is the one that actually drops into our inventory

Oct 25, 2023