SilkyPawz's Recent Activity

1. SilkyPawz liked Proxystar's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Although I appreciate the producers letter and plan, I think at this point actions are going to speak louder than words and changes and...

Mar 26, 2024
  2. SilkyPawz replied to the thread So... About that creator program....

:rolleyes: [IMG]

Mar 20, 2024
  3. SilkyPawz liked Proxystar's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

That 2 week Spring Holiday [IMG]

Mar 20, 2024
  4. SilkyPawz liked Crowman's post in the thread Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED.

Well, since the 10hrs update... and curious gift... (weird coz why give hairstyles after 10hrs later maintenance...) After the...

Feb 20, 2024
  5. SilkyPawz liked Korlick's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed LAG.

Game has been lagging everywhere for a couple days now. Open world, HoL, instance areas...lag hits everywhere. Im really surprised nobody...

Feb 20, 2024
  6. SilkyPawz liked Eve's post in the thread Test Discussion Anniversary 2024: Feedback thread.

Agreed, and also I think that It's not even worth spending to buy currency because you can barely get one item with a single purchase....

Dec 11, 2023
  7. SilkyPawz liked ArtemisWonderWoman7's post in the thread Test Discussion Anniversary 2024: Feedback thread.

Why is everything so expensive? This isn't supposed to be a grind it supposed to be a holiday event. Styles was originally 8 marks and base...

Dec 11, 2023
  8. SilkyPawz liked Achikah's post in the thread Test Discussion Anniversary 2024: Feedback thread.

Posted this in Gotham City, but figure I'd also place it here to get it to the right channels: Overall, I'm pretty disappointed in this...

Dec 11, 2023
  9. SilkyPawz liked Illumin411's post in the thread Test Discussion Anniversary 2024: Feedback thread.

Are you going to raise the maximum item level of the speed force ring to the current vendor rings (370) as was done the last two years?

Dec 11, 2023
  10. SilkyPawz liked Multiverse's post in the thread Test Discussion Anniversary 2024: Feedback thread.

There was going to be a Wonder Twins film..... but that was cancelled when James Gunn became head of the DCU. They probably made...

Dec 11, 2023
  11. SilkyPawz replied to the thread Test Discussion Anniversary 2024: Feedback thread.

I have to share other peoples sentiments in this thread, I was so excited to get on test to see the Anniversary Event and it is Really lack...

Dec 11, 2023
  12. SilkyPawz liked Proxystar's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Winter Event.

I agree with BumblingB the pricing is really high and seems to relate to the style pieces and the base items that seem more expensive...

Nov 7, 2023
  13. SilkyPawz replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Winter Event.

I agree with this, I mean you have to run this every single day, I don't know about other people but you can't run this every single...

Nov 7, 2023
  14. SilkyPawz liked BumblingB's post in the thread Test Discussion GU139: Winter Event.

The cost of everything is excessive. I know there is the holiday debt, but 510 marks to buy everything is crazy. I assume that this will...

Nov 7, 2023