shoegazer's Recent Activity

1. shoegazer liked BanesRampage's post in the thread Get rid of stat clamping already. It was a dumb idea..

Stat clamps sucks and the whole community hate it only people want it is the small minority of 5 or 10 people on forum’s get rid of it

Nov 22, 2021
  2. shoegazer liked Beat's post in the thread Get rid of stat clamping already. It was a dumb idea..

Stat clamp itself is not the issue. It's the fact that's it's not Optional that's the problem. I personally don't mind it but it...

Nov 22, 2021
  3. shoegazer liked KidKretz's post in the thread Get rid of stat clamping already. It was a dumb idea..

i left the game because of stat clamping, i come back to the forums once a month to see if it got better. its posts like these that make me...

Nov 22, 2021
  4. shoegazer liked DarkAvenger's post in the thread Get rid of stat clamping already. It was a dumb idea..

Hopefully the devs realize how much of a mistake this stat clamp nonsense really is

Nov 22, 2021
  5. shoegazer liked lanternspartan's post in the thread Get rid of stat clamping already. It was a dumb idea..

It hasn't improved the ques. It didn't make running old content worth the trouble. I qued Paradox and it was wipe after wipe. I told...

Nov 22, 2021
  6. shoegazer replied to the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

It most certainly is appealing..I've done this..multiple times..and it's awesome Even when I eat it with the grain pieces I save all...

Nov 21, 2021
  7. shoegazer liked Kabr's post in the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

I'm sorry but stat clamping has been a dislike by players from the very beginning since it was implemented into the Christmas seasonal...

Nov 21, 2021
  8. shoegazer liked The Con's post in the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

Heck.... I'm still for the "Ditch the clamp... and keep the source marks" vote.. Why not have the best of both worlds in a game that...

Nov 21, 2021
  9. shoegazer liked Reinheld's post in the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

As it was only a hypothetical situation...does it matter? I'm just saying I didn't need the source or no loot locks as bad as some I...

Nov 21, 2021
  10. shoegazer liked Reinheld's post in the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

If it's a trade for loot locks instead of the clamp...sure.

Nov 21, 2021
  11. shoegazer liked nawanda's post in the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

Because nobody cares. Please stop.

Nov 21, 2021
  12. shoegazer liked Reinheld's post in the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

Not sure if you know this, but near the top of the screen in any of the forum sub sections (like gameplay), there is a button that says...

Nov 21, 2021
  13. shoegazer liked TANK69's post in the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

For example the New Genesis bounty feats, the Battlezone Metropolis bounty feats and rares, hell even the Central City bounties. But I...

Nov 20, 2021
  14. shoegazer liked TANK69's post in the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

The problem with the clamp is not the instances, is the open world which affected aswell. It just make the old feats nearly impossible to...

Nov 20, 2021
  15. shoegazer liked Reinheld's post in the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

What are you looking to bring to DCUO? Clamping? It's here...you got it. What new feature are you looking to introduce? Instance...

Nov 20, 2021
  16. shoegazer liked KoscheiDeath's post in the thread So i have cancelled my membership....

If you're like me (endgame player with max Artifacts, Allies, etc.) and you've maxed out your bank and inventory slots through the...

Nov 20, 2021
  17. shoegazer liked KoscheiDeath's post in the thread Credit Where Credits Due.

Seriously, I know COVID has affected a lot of people's ability to keep the same tempo and I understand that, but my god this year...

Nov 20, 2021
  18. shoegazer liked TritonD3's post in the thread Credit Where Credits Due.

Uh...no. Besides the (most likely overworked) art team putting out a few desirables, what have they accomplished in the last 10 months?...

Nov 20, 2021
  19. shoegazer liked nawanda's post in the thread Credit Where Credits Due.

Other than the Extra Life stuff, they have done a terrible job this year. All the items you mentioned are buttons and washers. Who cares...

Nov 20, 2021
  20. shoegazer replied to the thread So i have cancelled my membership....

Subbed for almost all of the 9+ years I've played..not currently subbed..and that will continue until there are some changes

Nov 20, 2021
  21. shoegazer replied to the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

What was the CR difference between max endgame Flashpoint and entry into Wonderverse?.. If there has to be a clamp, whatever that...

Nov 20, 2021
  22. shoegazer liked GameIsGreat.'s post in the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

Agreed. I know of quite a few that left, myself included, over clamping. They did too much nonsense to make the game fun really. Too many...

Nov 20, 2021
  23. shoegazer liked BanesRampage's post in the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

Stat clamp was an dead on arrival mechanic even before it went live people was dumping on. it I don’t really get why the whole game have to...

Nov 20, 2021
  24. shoegazer liked Reinheld's post in the thread Stat Clamp Is Dogwater And An Failure.

I guess it's not technically the clamps fault, more the fault of the overall changes (loot lock removal, omni, clamp). It used to be if...

Nov 19, 2021