Shark Dental's Recent Activity

1. Shark Dental liked Mepps's post in the thread Birds of Prey episode, a teaser or livestream?.

Teasers begin next week. Edit: Unless this teaser for a teaser counts as a teaser.

Mar 11, 2020
  2. Shark Dental liked Mepps's post in the thread Devs: Speed Hackers.

These hackers are a pain. We automatically catch, manually review, and ban accounts daily. Please continue to report this you see. It helps...

Mar 6, 2020
  3. Shark Dental liked nawanda's post in the thread Livestream Preview: Oracle's Time Capsule.

Because character progression should not be attained through a combination of real money and gambling. It should be earned through...

Feb 23, 2020
  4. Shark Dental replied to the thread Metal Part II New Vendor Rewards.

This was hilarious. Well done.

Feb 18, 2020
  5. Shark Dental replied to the thread So what really made this game less enjoyable?.

To reply to the OP, the reason I left (and haven't come back in over a year, other than to check in on the forums every once in a while)...

Dec 30, 2019
  6. Shark Dental replied to the thread So what really made this game less enjoyable?.

The fact that you're triggered by an opposing viewpoint really highlights the weakness of your argument. You believe that DCUO needs...

Dec 30, 2019
  7. Shark Dental replied to the thread Greedy mail.

It's really not that expensive. Mobile phone plans in Brazil cost the same amount or more.

Dec 27, 2019
  8. Shark Dental replied to the thread Vendor elite gearing system needs an overhaul..

It glows.

Dec 27, 2019
  9. Shark Dental liked Mepps's post in the thread Economy Actions Taken Today.

Economy Actions As most of you likely know by now, we recently disabled the trading of cash, mailing of cash, and use of the broker while...

Dec 18, 2019
  10. Shark Dental replied to the thread In my opinion....

Mepps: "We expect our investigations and actions to be complete early next week, at which point we expect these restrictions to be...

Dec 13, 2019
  11. Shark Dental replied to the thread I was suspended unfairly.

It's interesting how Obsidian Chill always knows about all the exploits.

Dec 6, 2019