ShadowTheHunter's Recent Activity

1. ShadowTheHunter replied to the thread (Legends PvP) Forward Flip and Backflip Abilities Evade Counters and Grant Immunity.

So we established that what I described in the original post is due to many legends characters' flip abilties having the dodge status...

Oct 21, 2019 at 3:23 PM
  2. ShadowTheHunter liked CrescentMoon's post in the thread @Mepps Clarification on Resolved Thread.

You posted "This is working as intended for now." when shown footage of Amon Sur spamming 1 non-blockable power on his tray and being able...

Sep 30, 2019
  3. ShadowTheHunter liked Scarlet Mysty's post in the thread Time for another..

To repeat, it's completely illogical to compare PvE & PvP in terms of dev attention as one requires lots of attention and the other...

Sep 30, 2019
  4. ShadowTheHunter liked Cyro's post in the thread Time for another..

So just to shoot down some arguments that people make Pvp doesnt make any money - Wrong. It doesnt make any direct money. There was...

Sep 30, 2019
  5. ShadowTheHunter liked Scarlet Mysty's post in the thread Time for another..

Comparing PvE & PvP like that is well, like you said, apples & oranges. PvP is fundamentally different in regards to gear, it is not...

Sep 30, 2019
  6. ShadowTheHunter liked Fatal Star's post in the thread Time for another..

I'm not saying they should make battle royal, my point was PvP is a pretty big deal in general these days. Players love fighting each...

Sep 30, 2019
  7. ShadowTheHunter liked Arqueiro Robusto's post in the thread Time for another..

People WANT pvp to be worked on. You guys just continue to ignore it and the majority of the players have either gave up or just simply...

Sep 30, 2019
  8. ShadowTheHunter liked Fatal Star's post in the thread Time for another..

Considering how popular battle royal type games are right now, I'd imagine PvP should be pretty high up the list so you guys can attract...

Sep 30, 2019
  9. ShadowTheHunter liked Revafall's post in the thread Time for another..

Then I'm interested in knowing where you guys see priorities for pve, because you have done a stats revamp and now done weapon update,...

Sep 30, 2019
  10. ShadowTheHunter liked Azreaus's post in the thread Time for another..

I have 2 questions - 1) How can they "fix" PVP in a way that'll be accepted (or at least not hated) by the majority of PVP players?...

Sep 30, 2019
  11. ShadowTheHunter liked Scarlet Mysty's post in the thread Unbalanced powers: Atomic Tanking in PvP.

I actually tend to agree. However these are the differences people talk about when they say PvP can't agree so the devs don't know...

Sep 30, 2019
  12. ShadowTheHunter liked Crash Allen's post in the thread Unbalanced powers: Atomic Tanking in PvP.

That's not the point. I have a "it's pretty much impossible for me to die" armory for when ppl decide queuing 1v1 on something similar...

Sep 30, 2019
  13. ShadowTheHunter liked Crash Allen's post in the thread Unbalanced powers: Atomic Tanking in PvP.

The problem is roles in 1v1 and 2v2, not Atomic in and of itself. Every tank and healer can make itself completely unkillable with ease....

Sep 30, 2019
  14. ShadowTheHunter liked Arqueiro Robusto's post in the thread Unbalanced powers: Atomic Tanking in PvP.

Hello guys! I am here to talk about unbalanced powers and abilities in PvP. Please keep this thread on topic and constructive. For change...

Sep 30, 2019
  15. ShadowTheHunter liked Medicine's post in the thread Not A Bug Artefact - Tactical Mod issue..

Thanks for the information.

Sep 30, 2019
  16. ShadowTheHunter liked arcfussion's post in the thread Fixed Game wont launch on PS4.

I've tried restarting my PS4 and the game ,but it just stops at the connecting screen. No error message of any kind . It just says...

Sep 30, 2019
  17. ShadowTheHunter liked SeeMeFight's post in the thread (Legends PvP) Forward Flip and Backflip Abilities Evade Counters and Grant Immunity.

Basically what's going on is the PvP equivalent of lunge spamming in Survival Mode 2019. Dodge (which is granted by lunge, backflips, and...

Sep 29, 2019
  18. ShadowTheHunter replied to the thread (Legends PvP) Forward Flip and Backflip Abilities Evade Counters and Grant Immunity.

The Current Effects menu is very useful information, and I'll admit that I did not notice the abilities' status effects listed there....

Sep 29, 2019
  19. ShadowTheHunter posted a new thread.

(Legends PvP) Forward Flip and Backflip Abilities Evade Counters and Grant Immunity

[media] One of the counter rules we were taught on the Brainiac Harvester Ship is: Throw a Block Breaker (BB) at a blocking opponent to...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Discussion)

Sep 29, 2019
  20. ShadowTheHunter replied to the thread Marketplace Cash.

I had the same issue last night, it took about half an hour for it to arrive, though I had to close out the entire application and restart.

Sep 13, 2019
  21. ShadowTheHunter replied to the thread WTB 'Bart Allen' name.

There's a player on PS I saw a few months ago with the name OG Name Bart. You may be able to add him and talk to him when he gets on.

Aug 24, 2019
  22. ShadowTheHunter liked Tahaalizzy2000's post in the thread Who is this guy?.

Oh, sorry! I didn’t see that post or even knew how to look for it. For me, he doesn’t really look like firestorm. Thanks for the reply!

Aug 21, 2019
  23. ShadowTheHunter liked Tahaalizzy2000's post in the thread Who is this guy?.

I’ve always wondered who they guy on my account picture is. The glowing orange guy. Im just wondering.

Aug 20, 2019