ShadowTheHunter's Recent Activity

1. ShadowTheHunter liked Stanktonia's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Allies + EOG + Berserk.

Ehh, a move that’s only relevant in melee range isn’t unbalanced

Nov 26, 2021
  2. ShadowTheHunter liked Stanktonia's post in the thread New Booster Bundle!.

Bruh, which one of y’all created this comic material???I don’t even know if I want one for myself, but I still Have to applaud your art,...

Nov 20, 2021
  3. ShadowTheHunter liked Burning_Baron's post in the thread New Booster Bundle!.

Why not just make the entire game look like this lol

Nov 20, 2021
  4. ShadowTheHunter liked Whodini's post in the thread New Booster Bundle!.

The Shaded Comic Material is how I've always wished the entire game looked.

Nov 20, 2021
  5. ShadowTheHunter liked golddragon71's post in the thread New Booster Bundle!.

Ok.....whose idea was it to make her look like Padme from Attack of the Clones? [img]Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 9.01.24 AM by Michael...

Nov 20, 2021
  6. ShadowTheHunter liked MAGNETOxxFirstClass's post in the thread New Booster Bundle!.

For those who want a good look at those Auras and Materials. ;) [media]

Nov 20, 2021
  7. ShadowTheHunter liked Jcal's post in the thread New Booster Bundle!.

Demand is through the roof for this Material. I've never seen anything like this in all of my years playing. Even back when we had nothing...

Nov 20, 2021
  8. ShadowTheHunter replied to the thread New Booster Bundle!.

I'd like to take a moment to applaud the development team for the outstanding work done on the Shaded Comic Material. This is perhaps...

Nov 20, 2021
  9. ShadowTheHunter liked Spider Jerusalem's post in the thread Dev's: When do we get the Name Reclaim now?.

A name reclaim is how I want them spending their time.

Nov 1, 2021
  10. ShadowTheHunter liked Spider Jerusalem's post in the thread Dev's: When do we get the Name Reclaim now?.

Careful, those opposed to it will come up with 10,0000 ridiculous excuses why it's a bad idea when, in reality, they just don't like the...

Nov 1, 2021
  11. ShadowTheHunter liked the solowing's post in the thread Dev's: When do we get the Name Reclaim now?.

Im in support of a name wipe

Nov 1, 2021
  12. ShadowTheHunter liked Spider Jerusalem's post in the thread A name reset would be nice ..

Even if I get bupkis, and another player gets something, I'd consider that a win.

Oct 29, 2021
  13. ShadowTheHunter liked Spider Jerusalem's post in the thread A name reset would be nice ..

Name selling is as big as it is BECAUSE our current system creates scarcity. The demand for good names is greater than the supply....

Oct 29, 2021
  14. ShadowTheHunter liked Spider Jerusalem's post in the thread A name reset would be nice ..

What if your super-special-creative-genius names are neither inspiring nor original? What if your bar for a 'decent name' is a LOT...

Oct 29, 2021
  15. ShadowTheHunter liked the solowing's post in the thread A name reset would be nice ..

They need a name wipe for all inactive accounts.

Oct 29, 2021
  16. ShadowTheHunter liked Clintelligence's post in the thread A name reset would be nice ..

Clearing names from accounts that were abandoned years ago is just general maintenance. It's effectively the same as a restaurant washing...

Oct 6, 2021
  17. ShadowTheHunter replied to the thread A name reset would be nice ..

I can understand your concern... ...but this idea that the name reclaim is morally reprehensible is ridiculous in my opinion....

Oct 6, 2021
  18. ShadowTheHunter liked the solowing's post in the thread A name reset would be nice ..

Other games will typically have servers, so multiples of the same name can exist on multiple servers, but here across like PC/PS its a...

Oct 6, 2021
  19. ShadowTheHunter liked Beat's post in the thread A name reset would be nice ..

But, see there's a funny thing that is important in both aspects between real and fake, it's called balance. I'm not saying people...

Oct 6, 2021
  20. ShadowTheHunter liked Beat's post in the thread A name reset would be nice ..

Though I do agree with this statement, you also have to be able to separate the "Real" from the "fake". Yes in the real world no one can...

Oct 6, 2021
  21. ShadowTheHunter replied to the thread A name reset would be nice ..

Precisely, you are basically restating what I wrote. A name reclaim will happen eventually. ETA is undetermined. Whatever form it...

Oct 6, 2021
  22. ShadowTheHunter liked Beat's post in the thread A name reset would be nice ..

Actually most MMOs especially foreign MMOs have name recycling systems implemented, they don't need a "name reclaim" event because it's...

Oct 5, 2021
  23. ShadowTheHunter replied to the thread A name reset would be nice ..

I've seen it. Especially when the reclaim is occasionally brought up in-game, such as in trade chat. Perhaps they believe so because...

Oct 5, 2021
  24. ShadowTheHunter replied to the thread A name reset would be nice ..

I never said that you said one-word names are less creative, it's just that that is a common talking point I see used by those who...

Oct 5, 2021
  25. ShadowTheHunter replied to the thread A name reset would be nice ..

It's overdue because as I said, Mepps already repeatedly confirmed it's going to happen for over at least a year if I'm not mistaken....

Oct 5, 2021