Shadow Force's Recent Activity

1. Shadow Force replied to the thread Old time capsules (beating an old horse).

Well 500K is to low easy as hell toget 1mil on the broker i went from 300k to 6 mil in a matter of minutes just by laying the broker mini...

Feb 24, 2024
  2. Shadow Force liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Old time capsules (beating an old horse).

Put old capsules on the quark vendor for 25 quarks each. Still require a key to open. Allows for people to not feel like they missed out...

Feb 24, 2024
  3. Shadow Force replied to the thread Confirmed Character Outlines cause flickering - PC/PS.

For me aswell its frequency of the flickering it will continue until its fix or only play until it starts hurting for now we have to...

Feb 24, 2024
  4. Shadow Force liked Myk El's post in the thread Confirmed Character Outlines cause flickering - PC/PS.

Been over two weeks. Here's to hoping something is done soonish.

Feb 24, 2024
  5. Shadow Force liked KlarkKent's post in the thread Confirmed Character Outlines cause flickering - PC/PS.

[media] "Character Outline" option causes flickering on players and NPCs. Textures/materials are being effected by that. It started...

Feb 24, 2024
  6. Shadow Force replied to the thread Non-Membership.

Me personally as I used to play on two accounts one lifetime one not.I have to say this, like it was before and like it is now are night...

Feb 1, 2024
  7. Shadow Force liked Proxystar's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

The entire video game industry is marketed towards people with money to burn when you want to take things to that level of extremity....

Jan 29, 2024
  8. Shadow Force liked myandria's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

The main issue with modding is that it will only be allowed on the PC side; console companies don't allow "direct" modding. Console...

Jan 29, 2024
  9. Shadow Force liked Sollace's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

So, I invite you to look up the many topics asking for a new power, you'll see, it's not just me, stop showing bad faith, thank you,...

Jan 27, 2024
  10. Shadow Force liked LowFlyingMoon's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

Think about it. They release maybe 2 artifacts a year. So - by your logic - how long would it take to make a whole new powerset? And...

Jan 27, 2024
  11. Shadow Force liked Dirty Paw's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

A new power makes no sense for this game. Overall, I would advocate a visual change to the power sets, I think they just don't look...

Jan 27, 2024
  12. Shadow Force replied to the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

Well said, variety is the spice of life.

Jan 27, 2024
  13. Shadow Force liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

Realistically, I suspect that 2 DLCs per year are going to be norm since they have already established a pattern. What I would like to see,...

Jan 27, 2024
  14. Shadow Force liked Kanmaru's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

Should I have been more specific? How about this then. "With this game's current dev team it would be impossible to create a new powerset...

Jan 27, 2024
  15. Shadow Force liked myandria's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

Hmm.. not gonna happen in my opinion. The devs hands are tied to what WB/DC will ALLOW the devs to do. How many emblems does Superman...

Jan 27, 2024
  16. Shadow Force replied to the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

I think at this point they should allow modding at this point. Heck one guy or even a voluntary team could make more improvments to...

Jan 27, 2024
  17. Shadow Force liked Multiverse's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

Even better yet..... Lets not have 2 episodes. Lets get back to 3 episodes per year..... and 2 raids per episode. Open World...

Jan 27, 2024
  18. Shadow Force liked FlyingFingers's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

Agreed it is hard to believe hahaha I've seen it also in your comments section and whenever the devs stream anything on twitch...

Jan 27, 2024
  19. Shadow Force liked Multiverse's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

Getting new powers would be nice.... but... we already have been told it probably would not happen. :( Even made a video about it....

Jan 27, 2024
  20. Shadow Force liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

This thread feels just like another: fix pvp,give us name reclaim,give us more powers thread.We got enough of those all ready peeps..

Jan 27, 2024
  21. Shadow Force liked Sollace's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

Either you're a troll or you're showing colossal bad faith by saying you've never heard anyone ask for this, come to the forum a little...

Jan 27, 2024
  22. Shadow Force liked TheLorax's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

LOL The next gen update is not what's been preventing new episodes and new powers.

Jan 27, 2024
  23. Shadow Force liked Proxystar's post in the thread Once the new-gen update is released, there'll be no excuse for a new power and no more DLC!.

They just need to balance the dovetails and damage potential of the 100cost powers. Some powers have 100's that have low cool downs,...

Jan 27, 2024