SethZoulMonEl's Recent Activity

1. SethZoulMonEl replied to the thread Not A Bug Superman day raid event not giving reward box.

That cannot be it, or at least not in its entirety, because I queued today as both roles for the alert and raid. Both times, I was the...

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:27 PM
  2. SethZoulMonEl liked VariableFire's post in the thread Not A Bug Superman day raid event not giving reward box.

I had to run Doomsday four times to eventually get credit. Moreover, if it was tied to faction, that doesn't explain how I ran my hero...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:26 AM
  3. SethZoulMonEl liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Unofficial Stat Clamp/Omnibus "Outliers" Thread.

Precisely, this is the kind of stuff we are looking for in this thread. What's also funny about that alert, is that (from what I...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:05 AM
  4. SethZoulMonEl liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Unofficial Stat Clamp/Omnibus "Outliers" Thread.

Anything at all. From my experience with that alert, even in Save The Universe grind, nothing and I mean absolutely nothing prevented the...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:05 AM
  5. SethZoulMonEl replied to the thread Unofficial Stat Clamp/Omnibus "Outliers" Thread.

Right, but how were people supposed to get rid of them? There are a lot of bombs and only four players with a pretty short timer. Even...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:23 AM
  6. SethZoulMonEl replied to the thread Unofficial Stat Clamp/Omnibus "Outliers" Thread.

I had someone say to smash the bombs to divert them. What was it supposed to be?

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:52 AM
  7. SethZoulMonEl replied to the thread Not A Bug Superman day raid event not giving reward box.

It may be tied to faction in that you are more likely to get the reward with one faction vs. the other, but I have played instances...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:25 AM
  8. SethZoulMonEl liked Kestral's post in the thread Not A Bug Superman day raid event not giving reward box.

Completed the raid and alert today. Waited for scorecard, talked to all characters in the raid. the mission did not complete but I did get...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:22 AM
  9. SethZoulMonEl liked greystar1223's post in the thread Not A Bug Superman day raid event not giving reward box.

This is 3 days now that the RAID is not dropping the Superman Boxes.

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:22 AM
  10. SethZoulMonEl replied to the thread Proposed Change to Circe’s Mask Artifact for Tanks.

Working well for whom? I have seen more people say not to use Circe's Mask than I have seen promoting it. What are your views? Which...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:20 AM
  11. SethZoulMonEl liked GRiMMREAPERx99's post in the thread Proposed Change to Circe’s Mask Artifact for Tanks.

Thats why I proposed extra shield strength with the artifact because I’ve used to have the 40% extra shield strength based on your...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:17 AM
  12. SethZoulMonEl liked Essential Exobyte's post in the thread Proposed Change to Circe’s Mask Artifact for Tanks.

Ice is about shields and needs an update to actually make the shields useful. Oh you just took a big hit, oh ok, there goes your shield....

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:42 PM
  13. SethZoulMonEl liked GRiMMREAPERx99's post in the thread Proposed Change to Circe’s Mask Artifact for Tanks.

Circe’s Mask is currently basically unusable in elite content as an ice tank, but it has room for improvement. Currently Circe’s Mask...

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:41 PM
  14. SethZoulMonEl replied to the thread Proposed Change to Circe’s Mask Artifact for Tanks.

What if Circe's Mask increased the amount of damage a shield could absorb? I feel like that might fall in between what you are both...

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:41 PM
  15. SethZoulMonEl liked Royal Knight Kiryu's post in the thread Not A Bug Superman day raid event not giving reward box.

Just finished up the superman raid and again no superman loot, despite waiting, until after the scoreboard popped, and talking to all the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:31 PM
  16. SethZoulMonEl liked kallader's post in the thread Not A Bug Superman day raid event not giving reward box.

I have did the Chasm raid 2 time in row using the event queue both time not counting still say i have to beat the raid to get the reward box

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:16 PM
  17. SethZoulMonEl replied to the thread Not A Bug Superman day raid event not giving reward box.

Earth 3: The Escape failed to provide the reward box for me today the first run. The second run rewarded the box correctly.

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:05 PM
  18. SethZoulMonEl liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Unofficial Stat Clamp/Omnibus "Outliers" Thread.

Now I’m going to have to go to Lil Boh when I get home and see if I can one shot hit him because it has taken about three hits for me...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:56 PM
  19. SethZoulMonEl liked Reinheld's post in the thread Unofficial Stat Clamp/Omnibus "Outliers" Thread.

One thing where Omni/EEG suffers where it was better when 'current' is that not everyone knows how to do things in the best way...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:55 PM
  20. SethZoulMonEl liked Some rando's post in the thread Unofficial Stat Clamp/Omnibus "Outliers" Thread.

When it was End Game classification you were running it with a healer in the group, no? A raid shouldn't be impossible, but it almost...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:54 PM
  21. SethZoulMonEl liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Unofficial Stat Clamp/Omnibus "Outliers" Thread.

Oh but it is! Sometimes when I’ve had a stressful day I love coming home, getting on DCUO and ( now ) having to go to Metro or Gotham...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:53 PM
  22. SethZoulMonEl liked Korlick's post in the thread Unofficial Stat Clamp/Omnibus "Outliers" Thread.

This got me curious, and i went to Lil Boh and see if he is one shottable. No buff, no PI, or any kind of set up. Only using single...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:53 PM
  23. SethZoulMonEl replied to the thread Unofficial Stat Clamp/Omnibus "Outliers" Thread.

Speaing of EEG, stats, etc. I blocked a bit in my run of this content, and I didn't notice the healing effect take place that usually...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:12 PM
  24. SethZoulMonEl liked Some rando's post in the thread Unofficial Stat Clamp/Omnibus "Outliers" Thread.

OH. my bad. Thought y'all meant Brimstone. Yeah, no, that alert is definitely cracked. Not even a healer helps with that broken boss...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:09 PM
  25. SethZoulMonEl replied to the thread Unofficial Stat Clamp/Omnibus "Outliers" Thread.

To the highlighted portion: There were very few actual one-shots, but an orbital strike essentially mimicked one back when stat...

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:40 PM