sebfm's Recent Activity

1. sebfm replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Hello, First of all, welcome to the whole team. It feels good to have more communication, thanks for that. By the way, as I'm writing,...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:20 PM
  2. sebfm liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

PRODUCER’S LETTER – March 2024 WHAT’S NEW? A Studio Update Hello DC Universe Online! My name is Kenn "Kendricke" White, and I’m the...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:01 PM
  3. sebfm liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread EU PS/PC Servers.

Update: EU PS/PC servers are back up and should be operating as normal. Thank you all so much for your patience while we deal with...

Feb 22, 2024
  4. sebfm liked Angeliana's post in the thread EU PS/PC Servers.

The EU PS/PC Servers are still down after the nightly restart. We are aware and it is being worked on. We appreciate your patience while we...

Feb 22, 2024
  5. sebfm liked Bowieite's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Less gender locking, especially hair styles. Prime case in point is your male " metalhead" style, first off, it is a Punk style, not bloody...

Feb 22, 2024
  6. sebfm liked Zmikey's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Stephanie Brown is literally all I want from this game. She’s the biggest Bat-Family member without any style inspired by them. Even if it...

Feb 22, 2024
  7. sebfm liked X13-KING's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Any chance of getting the Joker's hairstyle? [IMG] I think it could be a great addition the the Clown Prince style set. [IMG]

Feb 22, 2024
  8. sebfm liked X13-KING's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

As cool as that is. I'd love to get his speedster suit from the Lazarus Contract. [IMG][IMG] That and his Speed Force sword.

Feb 22, 2024
  9. sebfm replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Hello, Would love to see : - more iconic slimlines (Batman, Superman, Lanterns, Deathstroke). - a joker smile face style. - More Dark...

Feb 17, 2024
  10. sebfm liked AllstarDevitt's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

We have styles based on Barbara Gordon Batgirl, and now Cassandra Cain Batgirl. I think it's time we give Stephanie some love. I would...

Feb 17, 2024
  11. sebfm liked PowerNuke3x's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

For some time now, my gaming friends and I have been talking about styles that are missing, that we never had and those that haven't...

Feb 17, 2024
  12. sebfm replied to the thread Bonus Currency Week & New Rewards!.

Hello MiguelDaybreak :) Thx a lot for those great Additions. And welcome \o/ Have a nice day.

Feb 17, 2024
  13. sebfm liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Bonus Currency Week & New Rewards!.

[IMG] BONUS TAROT CARDS AND NEW REWARDS! Currency rewards are doubled this week in Episode 46: Justice League Dark Cursed. Open the On Duty...

Feb 17, 2024
  14. sebfm liked TheLorax's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

You don't cut your senior community manager of 13 years to satisfy a bottom line unless there was something going on that we don't know...

Feb 11, 2024
  15. sebfm liked KneelBeforeZodd's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

Having a dev comment here makes it less concerning, since at least we know the game wont be done by next week lol, but you dont get rid of...

Feb 11, 2024
  16. sebfm liked RipTide's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Give us styles for Darkseid, Mongul, Godspeed, Daniel West Reverse Flash, a new modern Deathstroke style, a Barbra Gordon Batgirl style or...

Feb 11, 2024
  17. sebfm posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed EU PS/PC Server Voice Chat not working on PS4

Voice chat is unreachable for PS4 players in my league, as a PC player, I can join voice chat but they can't.

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Dec 29, 2023
  18. sebfm liked Ranmaru's post in the thread The real reason artifact swapping hasn't been stopped.

Well that didn't have the outcome I had expected but I'm happy to see that ending. But to cover the point that Appo was making at least how...

Dec 28, 2023
  19. sebfm liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread The real reason artifact swapping hasn't been stopped.

Or. Or… and hear me out… OR… Maybe they added this system because of players asking for them to add some kind of system that would help...

Dec 28, 2023
  20. sebfm liked Proxystar's post in the thread The real reason artifact swapping hasn't been stopped.

You seem so angry Appo, lol You've been fighting this remove artifact swapping crusade for a long time now, only to be told time and...

Dec 28, 2023
  21. sebfm liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread The real reason artifact swapping hasn't been stopped.

Except they have already nerfed 2 arts. This proves that arts are subject to change. Combine that with their statement that aspects of...

Dec 28, 2023
  22. sebfm liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread The real reason artifact swapping hasn't been stopped.

Seeing how they have already publicly stated they would look into any effects that are deemed as bugs you are wrong. But imagine being...

Dec 28, 2023
  23. sebfm liked Ranmaru's post in the thread The real reason artifact swapping hasn't been stopped.

I don't make those kinds of decisions although I can understand the desire to have your max ranked allies on other characters on your...

Dec 28, 2023
  24. sebfm posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Feature request : Language Audio/Textual

Hello, It would be nice to provide an option for language where audio translation isn't available passed a certain episode to be able to...

Dec 28, 2023
  25. sebfm posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Feature request : Subtitle font size

Hello, It would be nice for subtitles to be readable. They are way too small for me. What could be a relatively easy fix would be to add...

Dec 28, 2023