Scourge o' the Cosmos's Recent Activity

1. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

BONUS STABILIZER EVENT Need a few more Stabilizers? This is your week, because we're running a special bonus event on Stabilizer Solo...

Mar 28, 2024 at 9:13 AM
  2. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

PRODUCER’S LETTER – March 2024 WHAT’S NEW? A Studio Update Hello DC Universe Online! My name is Kenn "Kendricke" White, and I’m the...

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:07 AM
  3. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread 2x Nth Metal is live this week!.

[IMG] BONUS NTH METAL WEEK This week, your chances to receive Nth Metal as drops when defeating enemies is doubled! This means whenever...

Mar 21, 2024
  4. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

St. Patrick's Day Seasonal Event Mister Mxyzptlk is back this year, and he's ready to flaunt his riches for everyone in Metropolis to see!...

Mar 14, 2024
  5. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Bonus Currency Week & New Rewards!.

[IMG] BONUS TAROT CARDS AND NEW REWARDS! Currency rewards are doubled this week in Episode 46: Justice League Dark Cursed. Open the On Duty...

Feb 15, 2024
  6. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked madnus's post in the thread DCUO Survey.

I'd settle for a button to 'Skip Monologue' same as you can 'Skip Video'. Hearing the same thing over and over can get annoying

Feb 14, 2024
  7. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked BUDOKAI101's post in the thread DCUO Survey.

Get rid of augments so we can have a better chance of beating old elite content with ppl who don't have them especially feat runs. Also add...

Feb 14, 2024
  8. Scourge o' the Cosmos replied to the thread Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!.

Now that we have Red Tool's costume, it would be fun to have some tools as weapons. - a large wrench as a one handed weapon - a claw...

Feb 11, 2024
  9. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!.

This is DC Universe Online, NOT Star Wars Galaxies or Star Wars: The Old Republic, so they can NOT have lightsabers! BUT... by using...

Feb 11, 2024
  10. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Icon's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Please make the Superwoman outfit from Earth 3 available. Make sure to separate the cape from the chest piece and make the emblem editable...

Feb 10, 2024
  11. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Mepps's post in the thread Total Tool Time Capsule.

[IMG] Red Tool enters DC Universe Online with the Total Tool Time Capsule! The Time Capsule can be unlocked with Stabilizers or purchased...

Feb 8, 2024
  12. Scourge o' the Cosmos replied to the thread Celebrate Black History Month.

Great job on these hairstyles, I love them all! The Braided Buns Hairstyle is my favorite. Can we also have an afro beard? As a face...

Feb 3, 2024
  13. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Mepps's post in the thread Celebrate Black History Month.

[IMG] Celebrate Black History Month Help us celebrate Black History Month this year with new free gifts! Log in between now and February...

Feb 3, 2024
  14. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Mepps's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - February 2024.

[IMG] DOCTOR FATE'S FEBRUARY REWARDS New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before March 1, 2024) unlocks rewards -...

Jan 31, 2024
  15. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Update - January 31, 2024.

Episode 21 2-Player: Duo name has been changed back from Prison Break to The First Piece Episode 35 Forge Metal Chromas dropped from...

Jan 31, 2024
  16. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Mepps's post in the thread Bonus Catalyst Week!.

[IMG] BONUS CATALYST WEEK! Augment and Artifact Catalysts are dropping this week. This week – from Thursday, January 18, 2024, through...

Jan 18, 2024
  17. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Hotfix - January 18, 2024.

Artifacts Some players were able to select an early test-only version of the Lazarus Pit Water Artifact. Those players will find the item...

Jan 18, 2024
  18. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Hotfix - January 12, 2024.

Skip to 368 Combat Rating for Skip to CR 368 Tank Gear Box now gives the correct gear. DPS, Healer & Controller Gear item levels increased...

Jan 13, 2024
  19. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Mepps's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - January 2024.

Inspired by Nightrunner.

Jan 4, 2024
  20. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Mepps's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - January 2024.

[IMG] DOCTOR FATE'S JANUARY REWARDS New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before February 1, 2024) unlocks rewards -...

Jan 4, 2024
  21. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Hotfix - January 3, 2024.

Daily Rewards Speed-Force Spectrum and Thrall of Ekron gearboxes from January Daily Rewards are now Account Bound.

Jan 4, 2024
  22. Scourge o' the Cosmos replied to the thread What are you listening to now?.

[media]

Jan 1, 2024
  23. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Eve's post in the thread A small wish for 2024.

I'd love some Lantern NPC's walking around my Galagtic Prison base haha. And Amazons in Amazon themed bases. They gave us Super-pets, why...

Dec 25, 2023
  24. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked PandoraLaBella's post in the thread A small wish for 2024.

So, this idea came to my mind, and now I can't shake it off, so I decided write a post about it. I know people like to keep pets in their...

Dec 25, 2023
  25. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Multiverse's post in the thread Test Discussion Anniversary 2024: Feedback thread.

There was going to be a Wonder Twins film..... but that was cancelled when James Gunn became head of the DCU. They probably made...

Dec 24, 2023