Scourge o' the Cosmos's Recent Activity

1. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

[IMG] NEW REWARDS AND 2X CURRENCY IS HERE! We've got a lot of exciting new stuff coming to the Justice League Dark Cursed Episode this...

Apr 10, 2024
  2. Scourge o' the Cosmos replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Here's Black Lantern Superman [IMG] [IMG] A closer look [IMG] The inspiration [IMG]

Apr 8, 2024
  3. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

This is my Pizza baker :p:D [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 8, 2024
  4. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Macgyver75's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My DCUO Creation Carnage - Updated [IMG]

Apr 8, 2024
  5. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked NotPad's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] [IMG][IMG] Luffy gear 4 Boundman arc Wano Kuni o_O

Apr 8, 2024
  6. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Macgyver75's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My DCUO Creation Silver Samurai - Updated & 2012 Version [IMG][IMG]

Apr 8, 2024
  7. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked kallader's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

The Flying Graysons[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Apr 8, 2024
  8. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Updated my spider-punk style a bit [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 8, 2024
  9. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Macgyver75's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My DCUO Creation Crossbones - 2012 Version and Updated Version [IMG][IMG]

Apr 8, 2024
  10. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked NotPad's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG] [IMG][IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Blackbeard with Yami Yami no mi and Gura Gura no mi o_O

Apr 8, 2024
  11. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

This is my Harley Quinn from suicide squad [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 8, 2024
  12. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Sorry folks I Keep forgetting to post here :oops: This is my Dead tree style [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 8, 2024
  13. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Eve's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Finally! [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 8, 2024
  14. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Tried making Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad:Kill the Justice League with one of the new hairstyles we got [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 8, 2024
  15. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Stacey Bliss's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

My characters current outfit, super happy with how this one turned out. I absolutely love the bright cosmic chroma [IMG][IMG] [IMG]

Apr 8, 2024
  16. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked golddragon71's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

So I just got the McFarlane multiverse Animal Man in the mail this past week…. [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr it bothered me...

Apr 8, 2024
  17. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Macgyver75's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Happy Anniversary DCUO! To Celebrate here's my first DCUOMarvel Cosplay of Gambit I posted on Dec 9th, 2011 and an updated version for...

Apr 8, 2024
  18. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Alushaun's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

New bdsm noir themed look for Selina Hell (villain toon) [IMG]

Apr 8, 2024
  19. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Korlick's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Krohnen (fka K9999) from KoF XV [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 8, 2024
  20. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked NotPad's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Bryan Fury from Tekken 7 :confused: [IMG][IMG] [IMG] Forest Law from Tekken 3 o_O [IMG][IMG] [IMG][IMG]

Apr 8, 2024
  21. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked kallader's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Fullmetal Alchemist -Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye [IMG][IMG][IMG]

Apr 8, 2024
  22. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked kallader's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

We can do a crew you and me [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Apr 8, 2024
  23. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked NotPad's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

[IMG][IMG] [IMG][IMG] Eustass Captain Kid ( a little ) o_O

Apr 8, 2024
  24. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Updated him to give him the correct "platinum blonde" hair color, and to try to make his hair "spikier". Discovered that we definitely...

Apr 8, 2024
  25. Scourge o' the Cosmos liked HelloKittyPowa's post in the thread New To Doctor Fate Vendor - ???.

My friends and I and other players we noticed really are enjoying the trinket. Nothing but randomly shouting your villainy days have...

Apr 2, 2024