Saint Nutella's Recent Activity

1. Saint Nutella liked BumblingB's post in the thread 10th Anniversary Episode Bracket!.

Battle For Earth all the way. Had a good balance of content. Open world dailies that had bosses with no loot lock out. 3 duos, 1 alert, 2...

Nov 22, 2020
  2. Saint Nutella liked Beastmaster's post in the thread 10th Anniversary Episode Bracket!.

Why don't many people mention Sons of Trigon it like it never existed because there was no Raids associated to it, had pretty good open...

Nov 22, 2020
  3. Saint Nutella liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread 10th Anniversary Episode Bracket!.

Origin Crisis number 1! The iconic solos teaching you the importance of countering, the alerts, and of course the 2 raids, Nexus and...

Nov 22, 2020
  4. Saint Nutella replied to the thread [Feedback] Long Live the Legion.

EXACTLY how I feel, thank you!

Nov 21, 2020
  5. Saint Nutella liked MsTickle Fate's post in the thread [Feedback] Long Live the Legion.

Yes. Yes, yes, YES! It's not important to fights or combat or missions, granted. But it is SO IMMERSION-BREAKING to not even be able...

Nov 21, 2020
  6. Saint Nutella liked KiraDanvers's post in the thread Fed up with unfinishable and expensive collections!!!.

The collections that bug me the most are the ones that are locked behind Time Capsules! I hate trying to get those with a passion! More...

Nov 21, 2020
  7. Saint Nutella liked ErickStrife's post in the thread Fed up with unfinishable and expensive collections!!!.

Dont know about you, but there is no greater satisfaction in my book, than spending real money on top of a subscription just to have...

Nov 21, 2020
  8. Saint Nutella liked Brit's post in the thread Time Capsule guarantee.

Marvel Heroes gave each of their "Fortune Cards" (which was just their own version of loot boxes) contain a Failsafe Currency, so...

Nov 21, 2020
  9. Saint Nutella liked tukuan's post in the thread (Episodes) Re-using Maps for openworld/Raids Suggestions and design..

Moon is a pretty good size. The Star Labs, Pit and Watchtower Containment maps are pretty small but might be good for an alert, or...

Nov 21, 2020
  10. Saint Nutella liked antipseudo's post in the thread Fed up with unfinishable and expensive collections!!!.

There are really fed up with this ultra-rare collection practice in DCUO and if some of them are on sale they are sometimes at...

Nov 19, 2020
  11. Saint Nutella replied to the thread [Feedback] Long Live the Legion.

I appreciate this summary and agree with a lot of it. I have not ran the raid so no comments on that. Honestly, since we didn't get much...

Nov 19, 2020
  12. Saint Nutella liked TheLorax's post in the thread [Feedback] Long Live the Legion.

Most of my feedback is for the open world content so I'll briefly go over my opinion on the On Duty content. Legion: HQ Orientation...

Nov 19, 2020
  13. Saint Nutella liked Cordelia's post in the thread The Wish List Thread.

Removal or reduction of the "slow down in combat" feature for when we are flying past adds that can barely damage us. C'mon, it's like a...

Nov 18, 2020
  14. Saint Nutella liked Lugo's post in the thread (Request??) I want to DELETE unopened/unattuned gear....

Can anyone explain to me why I'm not allowed to delete these gear boxes and unnattuned gear? It isn't even an option so I either have to...

Nov 18, 2020
  15. Saint Nutella replied to the thread So PVP is one abandoned heckhole.

Honestly, I'm more concerned with how badly the powers are balanced than with hackers. Mental trolls, fire and atomic tanks, and healers...

Nov 17, 2020
  16. Saint Nutella replied to the thread DCUO 10th Anniversary Bracket!.

Age of Justice, War of Light part 1, Earth 3, Atlantis, Origin Crisis, Battle for Earth, and Metal Part 2. If the winner is anything else...

Nov 17, 2020
  17. Saint Nutella liked MrSuperman's post in the thread DCUO 10th Anniversary Bracket!.

If Origin Crisis does not win, then this bracket is rigged! Calling the winner now! Just Sayin!

Nov 17, 2020
  18. Saint Nutella liked Aesthete's post in the thread So PVP is one abandoned heckhole.

I agree, besides the long queues... it's just a hacking-riddled dumpsterfest. My league is pressuring us to get to at least 98 pvp...

Nov 17, 2020
  19. Saint Nutella replied to the thread The Wish List Thread.

1. PvP update. Gameplay and content. It has been neglected for years. 2. More trenchcoat styles. 3. Martian Manhunter DLC. 4. More...

Nov 17, 2020
  20. Saint Nutella replied to the thread DCUO & PS5.

I said no offense because I didn't want to offend you by pointi g out that you don't actually have the authority to dictate what deserves...

Nov 17, 2020
  21. Saint Nutella liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread Long Live the legion feedback/ general content feedback. When will Bounty grind stop?.

You keep repeating this over and over yet completely refuse to understand that those raids and that period you refer to began...

Nov 17, 2020
  22. Saint Nutella liked Swiftduck's post in the thread DCUO & PS5.

bold of you to assume people play games solely based on the graphical fidelity.

Nov 17, 2020
  23. Saint Nutella replied to the thread DCUO & PS5.

By the new consoles not having a native client, do you mean that the only reason DCUO can be played on them is because of backwards...

Nov 17, 2020
  24. Saint Nutella liked KHALONofOGUN's post in the thread DCUO & PS5.

You are correct on several things (that jump from 30fps to 60fps was a thing of beauty). The PS3 was holding a lot of things back, but...

Nov 17, 2020
  25. Saint Nutella replied to the thread DCUO & PS5.

No offense, but who are you to say this? Are you sony? Is WoW not worthy of being installed onto a high end 2020 PC because it looks...

Nov 16, 2020