Ryll's Recent Activity

1. Ryll replied to the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

So if they have been told to not answer what then?

Jun 14, 2024 at 12:42 PM
  2. Ryll replied to the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

Was it you that posted that the devs are really quick to correct mistakes they make in the marketplace that cost them money?...

Jun 14, 2024 at 12:36 PM
  3. Ryll replied to the thread Getting tired of the speed hackers.

Who would risk a ban for a 25% (or minimal) boost to attack speed? I mean...risking a ban is stupid to begin with...

Jun 13, 2024 at 5:45 PM
  4. Ryll liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Getting tired of the speed hackers.

It's not really throttling back speed, per se, It's more like putting the game in fast forward mode. Think of YouTube, where instead of...

Jun 13, 2024 at 5:42 PM
  5. Ryll replied to the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

See, you forgot about the part where I mentioned I had stockpiled nth metal. To sell it, at least, until the changes in-game that...

Jun 13, 2024 at 5:25 PM
  6. Ryll liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Getting tired of the speed hackers.

Wouldn't know, Xbox doesn't have that as far as I'm aware. They even disallowed certain 3rd party controllers to even function with the...

Jun 13, 2024 at 5:04 PM
  7. Ryll replied to the thread Getting tired of the speed hackers.

I haven't had a console since the ps2 was 'new' so I genuinely don't know. I know that you can get third party software for macros...

Jun 13, 2024 at 5:04 PM
  8. Ryll replied to the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

For the record, 98% of my time in game is in my streams. The remainder of the time, I am recording videos in a higher quality than my...

Jun 13, 2024 at 3:54 PM
  9. Ryll replied to the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

I have never had any desire to be apart of that program. Even less now (if thats possible) after the sharing of exploits. My channel...

Jun 13, 2024 at 2:44 PM
  10. Ryll replied to the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

You are more than welcome to view the backlog of my streams in game. I stockpiled to sell nth. When I couldn't sell it anymore due to...

Jun 13, 2024 at 2:41 PM
  11. Ryll replied to the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

Again, it isn't that much of a risk to take. It is akin to if I were to say some people don't like the colour blue. Very little risk in...

Jun 13, 2024 at 2:39 PM
  12. Ryll replied to the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

Its warm and sunny today. Haven't checked but it might be 20C with a slight breeze. Few clouds in the sky. I do have a villain, on the...

Jun 13, 2024 at 2:25 PM
  13. Ryll replied to the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

Stopping the bonus weeks isn't going to cause the sky to fall. Shifting them to be a perk of membership isn't going to scuttle the...

Jun 13, 2024 at 2:13 PM
  14. Ryll replied to the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

It is not a risk at all to say that generally, people are apathetic about the bonus weeks. You keep trying to paint me into a corner...

Jun 13, 2024 at 1:54 PM
  15. Ryll replied to the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

Your personal anecdotes about your league don't speak for the whole. Just vocal. By using the term 'generally', I left room for players...

Jun 13, 2024 at 12:46 PM
  16. Ryll replied to the thread Getting tired of the speed hackers.

Oh? You mean like macros from controllers on consoles?

Jun 13, 2024 at 12:16 PM
  17. Ryll replied to the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

Of course it's my point of view. That's why I posted it? Just like you expressing your point of view belongs to yourself. Isn't...

Jun 13, 2024 at 12:11 PM
  18. Ryll replied to the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

I think more people are interested in the 2x whatever mark / favor they get for playing the content and not the content itself. Unless...

Jun 13, 2024 at 12:04 PM
  19. Ryll replied to the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

I don't care what they are called. So are the weeks with 10x legends count rewards bonus weeks or episode spotlights? Or how about...

Jun 13, 2024 at 11:40 AM
  20. Ryll replied to the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

Yes, the current state of communication is crappy. That doesn't change that in general, people don't care about the bonus weeks. I...

Jun 13, 2024 at 11:19 AM
  21. Ryll replied to the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

Bonus weeks aren't what is keeping the game afloat lol. Bonus weeks have been happening for longer than 3 years. I haven't stopped...

Jun 13, 2024 at 9:59 AM
  22. Ryll replied to the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

No, I am not kidding. Seriously, the thread announcing the bonus weeks has been the biggest dumpster fire of the forums for quite some...

Jun 13, 2024 at 9:20 AM
  23. Ryll replied to the thread Sooooooo tomorrow what holds what comes what mayhaps be? Any guesses?.

Except that bonus weeks aren't apart of anything guaranteed to happen. All they have done is put on full display the entitlement of the...

Jun 13, 2024 at 9:05 AM
  24. Ryll replied to the thread DCUO Creator League Intro.

Its almost like you don't realize that the developers have different departments. Tasked with different things related to the game.

Jun 12, 2024 at 4:00 PM
  25. Ryll liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Rant+When will Remote Work be removed?.

Yes, our management makes it a toxic work environment. Everybody stays on edge and mistakes aren’t tolerated.

Jun 11, 2024 at 9:42 AM