Ryll's Recent Activity

1. Ryll liked Ender1Game's post in the thread Fixed New base bugging characters.

We are investigating the issue reported with the new Sunstone Fortress Base.

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:35 PM
  2. Ryll liked Braniac Killer's post in the thread Fixed New base bugging characters.

I bought the new base, I tried to walk in and I get an error cant find file mhdt0131

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:34 PM
  3. Ryll replied to the thread No bonus week update?.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't disqualify the lair theme as content. It doesn't change a thing. You saying your going to play...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:39 AM
  4. Ryll replied to the thread No bonus week update?.

[Img] The infographic has always had the xbox series xs update in q2. April 18 and June 12 both fall in this quarter. I have mentioned...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:51 AM
  5. Ryll replied to the thread No bonus week update?.

I think the give away is going to happen on june 12. Still thinking the base is going to be in the market place tomorrow.

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:15 AM
  6. Ryll replied to the thread No bonus week update?.

What are you talking about? I said both dates fall in this quarter. I never said a single thing about inbetween them. I also pointed...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:46 PM
  7. Ryll replied to the thread No bonus week update?.

Have you read the producers letter? Mentions april for the base...and April 18 is really only date that makes sense.

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:18 PM
  8. Ryll replied to the thread No bonus week update?.

April 18 is the date of publication for Action Comics #1. Superman Day is June 12. Both are this quarter. I don't recall anything in...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:46 PM
  9. Ryll replied to the thread Still waiting!!!.

I love that you fill your posts with nothing you know a single thing about. Most of what you posted is nothing but speculation. The...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:47 AM
  10. Ryll replied to the thread Still waiting!!!.

What graphic update?

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:21 PM
  11. Ryll replied to the thread 6 minute deserter penalty..

Yea, asking is one thing. Just assuming is another story. I queue as both sometimes, other times just as dps. Premade groups I will...

Apr 12, 2024
  12. Ryll replied to the thread 6 minute deserter penalty..

Yea, I wasn't saying its directly you, you just didn't mention what roles you queued up as. Its more of rule of thumb I follow. I am...

Apr 12, 2024