Ryazan's Recent Activity

1. Ryazan liked Furious Vee's post in the thread Speaking of a new community manager and new employees.....

You mean the man who is constantly trolling and provoking others yet never receives repercussions for it? Why would anyone want him as...

Mar 25, 2024 at 6:32 PM
  2. Ryazan liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

I'm not trying to change anything. And when all is said and done with the game, the only remaining thing to chase is feats. It's a...

Mar 24, 2024 at 10:07 AM
  3. Ryazan liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread We could really use STU right about now.

Considering the game’s gone pretty dry at the moment it’s probably a good time to drop Save the Universe right about now. Even IF the new...

Mar 24, 2024 at 8:01 AM
  4. Ryazan liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Pretty big pedestal you've placed yourself on over a video game. I'm not even going to touch on this. Edit: nvm I will a little....

Mar 24, 2024 at 8:00 AM
  5. Ryazan liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread For people asking about new episode.

:D The first two games are among my favorite games, so when I hear the name Jessica, that's just where my head goes. BTW, I've seen...

Mar 23, 2024 at 2:51 PM
  6. Ryazan replied to the thread For people asking about new episode.

I remember seeing a Johnny Gat very often, but sadly haven't seen him since the beginning of the year. I just love messing around with...

Mar 23, 2024 at 2:50 PM
  7. Ryazan replied to the thread For people asking about new episode.

[IMG]

Mar 23, 2024 at 6:19 AM
  8. Ryazan liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread For people asking about new episode.

Jessica? [IMG]

Mar 23, 2024 at 6:19 AM
  9. Ryazan replied to the thread CHAT SPAM, WHAT IS BEING DONE ABOUT IT??.

Since the ignore option isn't working on some bots anymore, it keeps you from running content by shoving legit players' messages up in...

Mar 23, 2024 at 6:05 AM
  10. Ryazan liked zNot's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

He and other who have a problem with a balanced game are most likely the same ones on ingame/dc complaining how the content is so easy...

Mar 21, 2024
  11. Ryazan liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

Artifacts don't need to be retouched if they would just remove the effects from players if the casters artifact is removed from their...

Mar 21, 2024
  12. Ryazan liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

Art swapping may have been an intended thing to implement by the Devs, no one cares about the ability to art swap, it's a good thing in...

Mar 21, 2024
  13. Ryazan liked lamourboy001's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

The one who says artswapping is a completely natural and intentional because trinket items swapping has also been allowed since the...

Mar 21, 2024
  14. Ryazan liked SocratesGS's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

LMAO yeah... they would probably want you to stop putting DCUO staff head shots in crosshairs for your thumbnails. But ya know,...

Mar 21, 2024
  15. Ryazan liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

Rawr!

Mar 19, 2024
  16. Ryazan liked Proxystar's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

I want to be very careful about getting involved with this sentiment, but, having been the direct object of a few of his videos in the...

Mar 19, 2024
  17. Ryazan liked Emoney's post in the thread So... About that creator program....

Sorry, I'm not giving Obsidian a single view or help him get another dollar. Its testers like him that have gotten us to this point in art...

Mar 19, 2024
  18. Ryazan liked Roocck's post in the thread Devs if you are not doing artifact 2x xp week anymore please tell us.

Wow, thanks for the pearl of wisdom, Captain Obvious. Clearly, I've been missing out on all the joy of disappointment in my life. And...

Mar 13, 2024
  19. Ryazan replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Valentine's event is still up, and so is the Booster Bundle with the ethreal stuff... Live feed from the Daybreak offices: [IMG]

Mar 7, 2024
  20. Ryazan replied to the thread STOP THE CHAT BOTSPAM FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY.

Nothing happened really. Though I'd still take your advice anyway. There is no way to even report or ignore one of the bots now, since...

Mar 6, 2024
  21. Ryazan replied to the thread To all you 'lete players...get more specific or shut up..

That's the one reason I only buff with Tetra, and never leveled a Cog and will likely never do, unless the activation method gets...

Mar 6, 2024
  22. Ryazan liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread To all you 'lete players...get more specific or shut up..

Even worse, cross-weapon MASTERY combos...

Mar 6, 2024
  23. Ryazan liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread To all you 'lete players...get more specific or shut up..

If the person who wants Cog is willing to pay for it, sure. I'll do that, too -- but there's just one tiny little caveat. I play from...

Mar 6, 2024