Royal Knight Kiryu's Recent Activity

1. Royal Knight Kiryu replied to the thread In Progress Superman day raid event not giving reward box.

Just finished up the superman raid and again no superman loot, despite waiting, until after the scoreboard popped, and talking to all the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:35 PM
  2. Royal Knight Kiryu replied to the thread In Progress Superman day raid event not giving reward box.

I’ve been having the same issue with doing the solo and now today the issue with the alert. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to sit in there...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:45 AM
  3. Royal Knight Kiryu liked Spicy's post in the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

why is nothing being done about the amount of chat gotbot spam? why are people allowed to simply advertise whatever every 30 seconds ad...

Apr 18, 2024
  4. Royal Knight Kiryu replied to the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

I’ve been so excited about this because my Fortress Survival base items will not look out of place. Adding this to my Superman toon is the...

Apr 18, 2024
  5. Royal Knight Kiryu replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

I understand it can be a bit frustrating, trying to as a lower level or returning player to compare yourself to the maxed out seasoned...

Apr 17, 2024
  6. Royal Knight Kiryu replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed NUE feat bugged Soul Purpose.

So basically throughout the last boss fight, there are these jars on opposite sides of the room and you have to grab the right one with the...

Mar 3, 2024
  7. Royal Knight Kiryu replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Can we get military haircuts like what the NPC’s have in Age of Justice for Veterans Day?

Feb 2, 2024
  8. Royal Knight Kiryu replied to the thread Atomic is top tier might power?.

It would certainly help if the combos from it would get a damaged buff from your PI instead of just only having the quark aura

Jan 31, 2024
  9. Royal Knight Kiryu liked Miranda31's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

I don't know. I haven't tried yet (still working through the pros and cons for my set-up), but it's supposed to be an "all characters...

Jan 1, 2024
  10. Royal Knight Kiryu replied to the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Can I do this for ALL my artifacts or is there a limit, because when I go to my dispensary it says one out of four. I’ve already done...

Jan 1, 2024
  11. Royal Knight Kiryu liked Ash Inferno's post in the thread Let the devs know what emotes you want to see next!.

A very casual middle finger with a bleeping sound

Nov 20, 2023