RoboDuck's Recent Activity

1. RoboDuck replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

How did you manage to cover the entire head if that Magnetic paladin visor is a head style?

Nov 12, 2020
  2. RoboDuck liked FlawlessTime's post in the thread New Wonderverse Mission & Feats.

Finally my Mentor is back and starting trouble lol excellent.

Oct 16, 2020
  3. RoboDuck liked BRainIAK's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Version 2.0 :cool: Faces of Horror [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 15, 2020
  4. RoboDuck liked Snow OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I found out that the victorian cowl shoulders also goes ok with my worst nightmare batman style:) [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 15, 2020
  5. RoboDuck liked Mepps's post in the thread Mepps isnt normal.

You have no idea.

Oct 13, 2020
  6. RoboDuck liked Kanmaru's post in the thread Adaptive Augments complaint..

Can we please by the love of our Lord and Savior have Adaptive Augments that scale with us every episode? I have so many in my fortify tab...

Oct 11, 2020
  7. RoboDuck replied to the thread DC Universe Online Rallies For Extra Life!.

It's called Large

Oct 8, 2020
  8. RoboDuck replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Discovered Avenging Angel worked well with Remora and decided to use that for my Halloween Crime Bible Guardian [IMG][IMG] [IMG]

Oct 2, 2020
  9. RoboDuck replied to the thread The Witching Hour & Style Unlocking!.

Either I'm stupid unlucky or this Creepy critters henchman have insanely low drop rates

Oct 2, 2020
  10. RoboDuck replied to the thread The Witching Hour & Style Unlocking!.

RNG gods have not been friendly, they've never been friendly

Oct 1, 2020
  11. RoboDuck replied to the thread The Witching Hour & Style Unlocking!.

I've always found it hard to choose between Man-bats, Werewolves, and Spartoi(Skeleton) henchman BUT NOW, I can have all three, best of...

Sep 30, 2020
  12. RoboDuck replied to the thread Fall Fest Is Here!.

Ya'll mind if I just AGHHAHHHASHASHSAHHASDHASSHDHHASHASHdHASHHD I'm fine But if this Vampire bat pet requires mainframe upgrades....

Sep 30, 2020
  13. RoboDuck replied to the thread DCUO Announces Next Episode: Long Live The Legion.

Time travel? Ya'll better work something dinosaur related in, no time travel related thing is complete without a dinosaur

Sep 30, 2020
  14. RoboDuck replied to the thread Account Maintenance - September 30, 2020.

At this point I don't even want an episode, I just want The Witching Hour to come already and this day refuses to end

Sep 30, 2020
  15. RoboDuck liked BUDOKAI101's post in the thread Account Maintenance - September 30, 2020.

When they do stuff like this they know the player base is small now. because the content is small 80% of the player base is off playing...

Sep 30, 2020
  16. RoboDuck liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Account Maintenance - September 30, 2020.

Twice on bonus aether and triple splinter. Any chance of details on exactly what "account maintenance" is/entails?

Sep 30, 2020
  17. RoboDuck replied to the thread Triple Splintered Coins & New Rewards!.

You're talking about the falls of contemplation, right? they don't seem to have any use

Sep 29, 2020
  18. RoboDuck replied to the thread If you were chosen to join a Lantern Corps, which one would you join and why?.

Me? Rage or Greed, as those are my two biggest problems

Sep 28, 2020
  19. RoboDuck liked gkVector's post in the thread Batman Day 2020 & Gifts!.

Yeah...I'm officially redubbing it the Bouncy Jet. Should have taken more than 15 minutes animating that thing.

Sep 28, 2020
  20. RoboDuck replied to the thread Account Maintenance - September 24, 2020.

It's 2:11 pm, gonna call bull on that, especially since that was posted around 38 minutes ago, which would've been around 1:30

Sep 24, 2020
  21. RoboDuck has a new avatar.

Sep 24, 2020
  22. RoboDuck replied to the thread Account Maintenance - September 24, 2020.

It's been more than two hours, and I've still been having login problems

Sep 24, 2020
  23. RoboDuck replied to the thread Batman Day 2020 & Gifts!.

A batwing form?! My brain is releasing dopamine in overdrive

Sep 18, 2020
  24. RoboDuck replied to the thread A Returning Player's Question.....

Well, thanks for the advice but in a 1 in a million chance, someone gave it to me for free because they already had one, so I guess answers...

Sep 7, 2020