RipTide's Recent Activity

1. RipTide liked Multiverse's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Once more unto the breach dear friends... ;) ;) Classic Superman Emblem Slimline with BiG S Slimline with open collar Something that...

Mar 13, 2024
  2. RipTide replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Give us a Darkseid style, a Mongul style, a Val Zod Superman style, a Calvin Ellis Superman style, updated Deathstroke style, updated...

Mar 12, 2024
  3. RipTide liked sebfm's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Hello, Would love to see : - more iconic slimlines (Batman, Superman, Lanterns, Deathstroke). - a joker smile face style. - More Dark...

Feb 25, 2024
  4. RipTide liked PowerNuke3x's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

For some time now, my gaming friends and I have been talking about styles that are missing, that we never had and those that haven't...

Feb 15, 2024
  5. RipTide replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Give us styles for Darkseid, Mongul, Godspeed, Daniel West Reverse Flash, a new modern Deathstroke style, a Barbra Gordon Batgirl style or...

Jan 26, 2024
  6. RipTide liked Golden Frieza's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

[IMG][IMG] Skins dark robin is Coringa [IMG]

Jan 21, 2024
  7. RipTide liked X13-KING's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Can we, please, get more Brainiac styles? [IMG] [IMG] I'd love to get a Chest and Legs set based on this Brainiac to pair with the...

Jan 6, 2024
  8. RipTide liked Ascended's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

A belated by heartfelt thanks to the devs for the new and updated styles in character creation. Great work and much appreciated! My list...

Jan 6, 2024
  9. RipTide liked Vanity0727's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I’m not sure if this is the right thread for this but please add an omega beam heat vision artifact

Dec 20, 2023
  10. RipTide liked Multiverse's post in the thread Let the devs know what emotes you want to see next!.

Green Lantern recharging his ring with a Green Lantern Battery. Heck all the Lantern colors could be done this way?? And for other...

Dec 18, 2023
  11. RipTide liked Babù's post in the thread Let the devs know what emotes you want to see next!.

Is it possible to have a emote to emulate the action of recharging the ring from Power Battery?

Dec 18, 2023
  12. RipTide replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Add styles for Darkseid, Mongul, Daniel West Reverse Flash, Godspeed, Murder Machine, The Batman who frags, Robin King, Val Zod Superman,...

Dec 18, 2023
  13. RipTide liked DCgreatfun.'s post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

A Mongul style would be cool, full style, the head piece could make the character face looks like Mongul face, like the king shark one...

Dec 18, 2023
  14. RipTide liked Ambassador of Krypton's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Zero chances, but stilll... Can we have this one-shoulder Superman cape, with the emblem on the back side? As for the colours, for me it'd...

Dec 13, 2023
  15. RipTide replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

We gotta have a Darkseid style, a Godspeed style, a Daniel West Reverse Flash style, a Val Zod Superman style, a Calvin Ellis Superman...

Dec 8, 2023
  16. RipTide liked SlNISTER's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I want a murder machine style we have non in game,chest legs n head with dynamic chest glowing light going on and off like npc also some...

Dec 2, 2023
  17. RipTide liked OdieBadger's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Bizarro or anyone from Bizarro World. Would be awesome to have a Bizarro World DLC where there was multiple costumes. Batman, Flash, Wonder...

Dec 2, 2023
  18. RipTide liked Multiverse's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Not the same. ;) You can never have to many long ears. ;) EDIT: Here is an example of what I mean. ;) [IMG]

Dec 2, 2023
  19. RipTide liked Multiverse's post in the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Once more unto the breach dear friends..... once more...... ;) Seeing the new Slimlines we got.... How about a new Superman Slimline??...

Dec 2, 2023
  20. RipTide replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I’d like to get more death metal styles & dark knights metal I want the Batman who frags to have a style in game

Dec 1, 2023
  21. RipTide replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

I want to see a czarnian skin style, a joker skin style that has a joker smile, a Darkseid style, a Godspeed style, a Daniel West reverse...

Nov 21, 2023