Revafall's Recent Activity

1. Revafall liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Free placement of base amenities?.

Good idea, hopefully feasible!

Sep 21, 2021
  2. Revafall liked Belthazur's post in the thread Free placement of base amenities?.

WE the PLAYERS have been Begging for 100% Free Placement of ALL in Base Items (i.e) Generators, Mainframes & Mod Dispersal Amenities. I...

Sep 21, 2021
  3. Revafall liked jpharrah1010's post in the thread Free placement of base amenities?.

This is a big qol must

Sep 21, 2021
  4. Revafall liked Serene's post in the thread Free placement of base amenities?.

Yes, it's so annoying to run all over the base when you could just have them all in one place.

Sep 21, 2021
  5. Revafall posted a new thread.

Free placement of base amenities?

I was decorating my new Manor and found myself getting frustrated so many times with those purple circles... Can we please have it so we...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Sep 20, 2021
  6. Revafall replied to the thread DCUOs Music/Composer?.

Actually yes, that was pretty good and different. I just wish we knew who is in charge of the music. :)

Sep 2, 2021
  7. Revafall posted a new thread.

DCUOs Music/Composer?

Hi All, Does anybody know if the game has an in-house Composer to write the music? I seem to only hear old music in content and some of...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Sep 2, 2021
  8. Revafall replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: New UI Feedback.

Just in here to praise you for your work on the UI, Sammiford - I really hope you get to revamp the whole interface ingame, it really needs...

Sep 1, 2021
  9. Revafall replied to the thread how to get 80% more membership after Update41.

Can I just say, I really appreciate how you are handling this game, you seem to have a good grasp on what is reasonable and feasible,...

Aug 20, 2021
  10. Revafall liked Panderus's post in the thread how to get 80% more membership after Update41.

I totally want to do this at some point in the future, but this is the sort of thing I do NOT want to lock behind Membership. As a general...

Aug 20, 2021
  11. Revafall liked zNot's post in the thread Sammiford UI Revamp?.

I agree hes also very friendly and response to posts which is something i value alot.

Aug 12, 2021
  12. Revafall liked Mepps's post in the thread Test Server Hotfix - August 11, 2021.

On-Duty UI On Duty UI will now default to Normal Difficulty if available and the player is eligible for it. On Duty UI should now take...

Aug 12, 2021
  13. Revafall liked Panderus's post in the thread Sammiford UI Revamp?.

He has done great work!

Aug 12, 2021
  14. Revafall posted a new thread.

Sammiford UI Revamp?

Please say that this guy is going to revamp the entire UI for the game? He did an amazing job with the On Duty menu on Test, it's so clean...

Forum: Testing Feedback

Aug 10, 2021
  15. Revafall replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 41: On Duty UI.

Is the "Custom Play" feature going to use this new UI eventually or is that still going to be the old UI window? I kind of like this new...

Aug 7, 2021
  16. Revafall replied to the thread Test Discussion Episode 41: House of Legends.

There doesn't seem to be any shadows in the House of Legends under our character - Is this intended?

Aug 7, 2021