Rejchadar's Recent Activity

1. Rejchadar liked Ryll's post in the thread Share your bases.

Current wip On pause until spring [media] Us pc/ps server

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:09 PM
  2. Rejchadar liked Red Five's post in the thread St. Pat's Countdown Timer for US/EU PS/PC Server.

This is indeed a bug, but it should only affect the Warp Menu - the rest of the seasonal should remain active until Thursday.

Mar 27, 2024 at 1:33 AM
  3. Rejchadar replied to the thread Prouders letter for those who havent seen it.

The amount of content for this year has not impressed me yet (two raids don’t make much of a difference, compared to years where this was...

Mar 26, 2024 at 12:59 PM
  4. Rejchadar liked Achikah's post in the thread Base Off: Places Wild CELEBRATION!.

I KNOW! I'm so excited as well! *_* I probably won't be the first to preview or have a video on it since I'm not on the test server, but...

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:53 AM
  5. Rejchadar liked Achikah's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

I gotta say, the roadmap looks promising if everything goes according to plan. 2 DLCs on the way, with a 3rd on the horizon A Lantern Ally...

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:52 AM
  6. Rejchadar replied to the thread Base Off: Places Wild CELEBRATION!.

Maybe they will give one base for free for subscribers?:oops: oh damn, I canceled my subscription... lol...:p I hope the price of the...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:41 AM
  7. Rejchadar replied to the thread Base Off: Places Wild CELEBRATION!.

Given the new base that was announced, I was wondering if plans for the new Base Off have changed?

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:54 AM
  8. Rejchadar liked Achikah's post in the thread St. Pat's Countdown Timer for US/EU PS/PC Server.

I wasn't sure if I should post this in the Bug sub-forum or here, so feel free to move it if need be, but... Hoping this is just a...

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:37 AM
  9. Rejchadar liked Reinheld's post in the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Yeah, not sure I'd have the stomach for it anymore either. Most times when I do anything too repetitive like this now, I fall asleep...

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:25 PM
  10. Rejchadar replied to the thread Update announcements are useless.

I'm not a game designer, but I've made dozens of mods for different games (The Witcher, Neverwinter Night, Mass Effects, Vampire the...

Mar 24, 2024 at 8:00 AM
  11. Rejchadar liked Proxystar's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

You could be right, we'll throw in boiling an egg as well :D

Mar 24, 2024 at 12:06 AM
  12. Rejchadar liked Reinheld's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

One man's therapy is another man's torture. Who are you to decide, except as it applies to yourself? And I pick up my own...

Mar 24, 2024 at 12:05 AM
  13. Rejchadar liked Proxystar's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

That will be my first video, how do we make porridge, followed by some more helpful tutorials about making toast and instant noodles.

Mar 23, 2024 at 11:58 PM
  14. Rejchadar replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Aren't you afraid to scare away viewers by choosing too difficult “content” for beginners? ;)

Mar 23, 2024 at 11:58 PM
  15. Rejchadar liked Proxystar's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

I'm actually starting a cooking channel, it's called "Dinner Dinner Dinner Batman!"

Mar 23, 2024 at 11:50 PM
  16. Rejchadar replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

I remembered a scene from one of the film adaptations of Sherlock Holmes (the case of the Hound of the Baskervilles): porridge has...

Mar 23, 2024 at 11:50 PM
  17. Rejchadar replied to the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

I also “worked” according to this scenario before... to be honest, I can’t understand how I didn’t hate the DCUO then, yesterday I...

Mar 23, 2024 at 11:28 PM
  18. Rejchadar replied to the thread Update announcements are useless.

Jokes aside, but I was actually wondering, do you need a visa to move to Europe? (To European Union countries)?

Mar 23, 2024 at 12:58 PM
  19. Rejchadar liked Aiden_Warren's post in the thread Update announcements are useless.

If you seen his post for the past several months and ppl say the same things he said and he still argue with ppl. Yeah, he does it on...

Mar 23, 2024 at 12:45 PM
  20. Rejchadar replied to the thread Update announcements are useless.

You yourself have invented an argument, you argue with it yourself... as I wrote in the first answer to you, your conversation from...

Mar 23, 2024 at 11:47 AM
  21. Rejchadar replied to the thread Update announcements are useless.

I have a vacancy in my company....night watchman...I think you have a high education? Right?:p

Mar 23, 2024 at 11:39 AM
  22. Rejchadar replied to the thread Update announcements are useless.

Deity, what that enslaving NDA agreement comes with white knight armor? are you allowed to at least take them off in the...

Mar 23, 2024 at 11:31 AM
  23. Rejchadar replied to the thread Update announcements are useless.

As always, you show amazing “skill” for “strawman”... stability is a good ... it is only poorly applied in dubious practice... I...

Mar 23, 2024 at 8:00 AM
  24. Rejchadar replied to the thread Update announcements are useless.

when your loved one gets sick and gets worse because of an incompetent doctor, will you also start talking all that nonsense about...

Mar 23, 2024 at 12:40 AM
  25. Rejchadar replied to the thread COUNTDOWN TO TOMORROW'S BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Since above was mentioned the base , as an avid base builder I will say that, depending on the concept, you may need from several to...

Mar 22, 2024 at 9:50 AM